PDA

View Full Version : Beating Huck.

hueylong
01-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Please notice that we're at $2.4 million for the quarter.

We've moved ahead of Huckabee -- in a half a day!

This is the time to leave Huck in the dust!!! We need our biggest possible number by midnight eastern.

That way, the MSM and the NEOCONS will see we're not going away. We're with Dr. Paul until the last vote is counted (and re-counted), (and re-counted again) in November...

newyearsrevolution08
01-21-2008, 02:23 PM
hucks fund raising was never a threat and we all knew that lol. We all knew the only reason he as leading was ONLY due to us building up for todays money bomb and nothing more.

Menthol Patch
01-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Hucks blood thirsty supporters are too busy praying that Bush will invade Iran so more innocent men, women, and children will die.

newyearsrevolution08
01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
I have nothing against people who pray either but I hope they start praying that ron paul wins.

Huck was never a threat on fund raising, just like the rest of them.

Roadrcr
01-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Wasn't Hucks BBQ with chuck yesterday supposed to raise 10 mil ? Guess gods low on funds.

Michigan11
01-21-2008, 02:49 PM
In one day, we will raise what Huck raised in 21 days. ya

hueylong
01-21-2008, 02:49 PM
The point of the post, is that conventional political wisdom says a candidate who isn't 'winning' in the conventional sense quickly runs out of money. Their cash usually goes down to Zero pretty fast.

Even Huck, with an Iowa win and Rollins, is have a hard time raising...

But Dr. Paul's campaign is about something larger. It truly is about the future of the nation.

As a result -- the revolution goes on.

Carole
01-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Huck site

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

Total for Huck $2,070,126.64 for Qtr 1.

Total for RP $2,446,526.17 Qtr 1.

Edward
01-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Wasn't Hucks BBQ with chuck yesterday supposed to raise 10 mil ? Guess gods low on funds.What were they serving? Chickenhawk?

Carole
01-21-2008, 02:52 PM
From a Huck forum:

How should the world be punished End all foreign trade 0 (0%)
End all foreign aid 1 (11.1%)
Poison their water supplies 3 (33.3%)
Nuke them all to radioactive dust 0 (0%)
All of the above 5 (55.6%)

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: I am outraged!!!! The world supports Ron Paul!!! (Read 64 times)

Lucy4Huck

pray with me 4 Huckabee

I am outraged!!!! The world supports Ron Paul!!!
on: January 20, 2008, 03:06:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

Mike is not leading anywheres!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw this foreeign poll. Mike aint even gotten a single vote in most foreignn countries, and most of 'em show Paul devil in the lead, even in Israel!!!!!! This poll demonstrates beyond any logical doubt that foreigneers are very unGodly and sinful and surely must be punished.

Lucy
Huck Youth, Sulphur Springs

Can anyone believe this kind of garbage? :eek:

dblee
01-21-2008, 02:53 PM
you've been practically giddy with optimism these days huey, what gives? :)

the other campaigns can't raise a candle to our fundraising ability.

123tim
01-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Wasn't Hucks BBQ with chuck yesterday supposed to raise 10 mil ? Guess gods low on funds.

Maybe God is with us?

Aldanga
01-21-2008, 02:55 PM
From a Huck forum:

Lucy4Huck

pray with me 4 Huckabee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike is not leading anywheres!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw this foreeign poll. Mike aint even gotten a single vote in most foreignn countries, and most of 'em show Paul devil in the lead, even in Israel!!!!!! This poll demonstrates beyond any logical doubt that foreigneers are very unGodly and sinful and surely must be punished.

Lucy

Can anyone believe this kind of garbage? :eek:

Holy shit, that's disturbing. I can't believe these people claim Christ. It sickens me.

cradle2graveconservative
01-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
From a Huck forum:

Lucy4Huck

pray with me 4 Huckabee

Lucy

Can anyone believe this kind of garbage?

I have yet to find a Huckabee forum that isn't a joke forum, I assume this one is as well.

AisA1787
01-21-2008, 02:58 PM
From a Huck forum:

Lucy

CRUSADE!!!!!!!! Make the streets run red with the foreigners blood!!!! [tongue planted firmly in cheek :rolleyes:]

jawrightbiz
01-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Forgive my ignorance, what do you mean my joke forum?

Cigaboo
01-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Lol, I think you guys have been duped by a parody Huck forum. Though that's probably close to what Huck supporters think in their heads if they don't express it.

123tim
01-21-2008, 03:12 PM
I have yet to find a Huckabee forum that isn't a joke forum, I assume this one is as well.
Yes, there is one that isn't a joke.....Sadly it's the one with the Big Tank barreling out of the left hand corner of the page. The people on it go by "Huck's Army" and all have military rankings. I think this where the "boots on the ground" phrase originated from.

I really hope that all of the people using it get awakened soon.

It sounds like these really crazy comments are coming from the other "joke" forum, which (sadly) I think has people who post and don't realize that it's a joke.

hueylong
01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm excited because the R3VOLUTION is maturing. We're coming to understand what we're up against, and what it will take. And we're steeling ourselves for the political battle.

I think Super Tuesday will be a wide-open mess.

The important question is -- who will be there to work hard for the 2nd half -- nearly half the delegates are selected AFTER Super Tuesday.

Go go go go go go.

T206
01-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Proof that Huckabee supporters live in a fantasy world with blinders on to reality:

Directly from the Hucks Army board:

"I don't think Ron Paul is generating that much. I think his ticker that shows on the front of his website amount is false. It's just spinning like a wheel looking like he is getting contributions when he might not. Heck, the other month they just got phones at his campaign sites. And if you notice Huck was the one that came in close to McCain and not Paul with his so called $$$$. "

123tim
01-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Proof that Huckabee supporters live in a fantasy world with blinders on to reality:

Directly from the Hucks Army board:

"I don't think Ron Paul is generating that much. I think his ticker that shows on the front of his website amount is false. It's just spinning like a wheel looking like he is getting contributions when he might not. Heck, the other month they just got phones at his campaign sites. And if you notice Huck was the one that came in close to McCain and not Paul with his so called $$$$. "

Well.....We came close to Mcain by almost a percentage point - In Nevada. :)

T206
01-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, I guess my point was more about her saying that the numbers on the ticker were fake.

123tim
01-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Well, I guess my point was more about her saying that the numbers on the ticker were fake.

I know....I was just being sarcastic about the comment that they made about McCain.

Sorry.

T206
01-21-2008, 03:38 PM
No need to be sorry, I wasnt admonishing you or anything...just realized I should have been more clear with what I was pointing out in that quote. :)

HenryKnoxFineBooks
01-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Heh. When i first donated back in Dec. I decided to "test" the donation ticker. So, I donated 50.07...and the ticker went up 50.07. :)

Trust, but verify!

nodope0695
01-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Anybody think Huck is in this thing for the long haul? I see the Ghoul dropping out along with Fred. McCain is a toss up, but he might slug it out. So, that will leave Ron, Mike, McInsane, and Mitt for a brokered convention. This could get interesting.

Roadrcr
01-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Not sure .. his 10 million dollar day may or may not have reached 200,000 .. The bbq was a total failure. Chucks old man comments hurting him as well. Over on thier site they are totally quiet about the bbq 10 million dollar day.

hueylong
01-21-2008, 03:48 PM
They're all going to stick around as long as they can.

Except Fred. Fred is dead.

McCain has taken public finance. He'll have some money -- but he'll end up $20 million short, because he can only spend $50M total.

Huck will stick around to get as many delegates as he can, to make a deal with at the convention.

Romney will spend his own money to the bitter end.

Rudy will go bye bye right after Florida. Broke, and embarrassed.

mannycp
01-21-2008, 04:06 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_this_quarter.png

Kotin
01-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Hucks blood thirsty supporters are too busy praying that Bush will invade Iran so more innocent men, women, and children will die.

Damn Right!

jdrochon
01-21-2008, 04:26 PM

I believe in God and that He is just. I believe He rewards those who serve Him and denies those who deny him. What state do you think this Nation is in? With no respect to an specific religion, our country was formed on moral principles that we have abandoned. I know that Ron Paul is the answer but does this nation still deserve him? If we disrespect God in our effort to support this campaign, who's side are we on? Can you support Ron Paul without being disrespectful to others personal beliefs? Thank you.

CorkyAgain
01-21-2008, 04:26 PM
This is all well and good.

However:

Does the campaign have enough money for enough ads, etc. to overcome the media blackout? Huckabee doesn't need as much money because he's getting free publicity from the MSM.

mannycp
01-21-2008, 04:31 PM
This is all well and good.

However:

Does the campaign have enough money for enough ads, etc. to overcome the media blackout? Huckabee doesn't need as much money because he's getting free publicity from the MSM.

have you donated?

Roadrcr
01-21-2008, 04:38 PM
I believe in God and that He is just. I believe He rewards those who serve Him and denies those who deny him. What state do you think this Nation is in? With no respect to an specific religion, our country was formed on moral principles that we have abandoned. I know that Ron Paul is the answer but does this nation still deserve him? If we disrespect God in our effort to support this campaign, who's side are we on? Can you support Ron Paul without being disrespectful to others personal beliefs? Thank you.

You're right and sorry If I offended just the huckster made me bitter on religion.

CorkyAgain
01-21-2008, 04:40 PM
have you donated?

Yes, of course! :)

Didn't mean to sound negative. Sorry 'bout that.