PDA

View Full Version : Israel "OKs" our arms deal to Saudi Arabia

torchbearer
07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Can it be anymore obvious that the zionist control our federal government?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20003692/

And don't start with calling me a 'jew hater' or anti-semetic, i'm neither... but when something like this makes headlines... it tells you something.
"Israel signs off on U.S. arms sale to Saudis". Do we really have to run everything by Israel?

james1906
07-29-2007, 10:29 PM
america is one big car lot, and israel is the sales manager

JoshLowry
07-29-2007, 10:36 PM
It is ridiculous. We shouldn't be funding others with weapons nor asking for permission to do something.

wizardwatson
07-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I saw an article dated I think in mid july from LA Times? not sure. But it was posted on a coffee shop bulletin board and said that more Al Qaeda insurgents were coming from Saudi Arabia than Iran.

If I can find it I'll post it. Very telling.

wizardwatson
07-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Well that was easy.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-saudi15jul15,0,3132262.story?coll=la-home-center

wizardwatson
07-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Fight the insurgency? Screw that! Let's fund it!!

bygone
07-29-2007, 11:48 PM
The proposed package comes with a serious sweetener for Israel: a 25 percent rise in U.S. military aid, from an annual $2.4 billion at present to $3 billion a year and guaranteed for 10 years.

Hey, while you're feeling generous, you think I could get $.01 billion a year guaranteed for 10 years?

Growl.

james1906
07-29-2007, 11:51 PM
I saw an article dated I think in mid july from LA Times? not sure. But it was posted on a coffee shop bulletin board and said that more Al Qaeda insurgents were coming from Saudi Arabia than Iran.

If I can find it I'll post it. Very telling.

most iranians are shi'ite, and al-qaida is a sunni operation. it would be like episcopalians joining the IRA

JoshLowry
07-29-2007, 11:56 PM
The proposed package comes with a serious sweetener for Israel: a 25 percent rise in U.S. military aid, from an annual $2.4 billion at present to $3 billion a year and guaranteed for 10 years.

Hey, while you're feeling generous, you think I could get $.01 billion a year guaranteed for 10 years?

Growl.

No kidding, I'm not going to sleep good tonight.

3 billion fucking dollars. Guaranteed? For 10 years?

:mad:

It is, of course, very easy to be generous with the people's money.

bygone
07-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, yeah, and if you want to know what you're really up against in America, you might want to understand that most people will never think anything of giving another country 30 billion dollars over ten years because we're the richest country on Earth.

Or so we're told.

LibertyBelle
07-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Well, yeah, and if you want to know what you're really up against in America, you might want to understand that most people will never think anything of giving another country 30 billion dollars over ten years because we're the richest country on Earth.

Or so we're told.

Yes, we're in trillions of dollars of debt, which is growing like kudzu.......and borrowing money from China by the spaceshipfull. But...we're Richy Rich! :rolleyes: The Ministry of Truth has a wicked sense of humor.

Why doesn't Israel make their own debt????? :mad: Why don't they borrow money from China instead of taking the money we borrow from China? Arrrrgggghhhhh! They know China would call them on their debt, that's why!

ISRAEL IS NOT THE 51st STATE! I REPEAT, ISRAEL IS NOT THE 51st STATE!

I want to shout that from the mountaintops!!!!! :cool: I love the mountains. :D

Falseflagop
07-30-2007, 03:08 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20003692/

There is a reason all these candidates go to Israel to get the okay to run all but 2 that I am aware of. 1) RON PAUL and 2) Mike Gravel.

Once you understand that these Zionists control all our Media, Banking and Gov't you understand who the true power is in the States. Ex-Goldman Sachs guys run the FED, treasury and yes trifecta the WORLD BANK ! SO controls? This is what I see just based on common sense and I agree with you guys, time for people to start opening there eyes as BUSH is imhooo just a puppet figure.

Never thought I would ever see a headline like that and that is why they hate RON PAUL get yet folks!

Nefertiti
07-30-2007, 06:33 AM
I hope Dr. Paul will take some leadership in blocking this in Congress as Congress has the right to do.

This deal involves selling arms to a number of countries, and renewing the aid (and upping it a bit) that the US has been giving to Israel and Egypt for another 10 years. This does nothing to increase the security of these countries because it is an overt act of provocation against Iran that will only serve to increase the tensions between countries in the Middle East and to strengthen regimes that neither represent the will of their citizens or American style democracy. And yes, while Israel may have a democracy, citizens of Israel are treated differently based on their religion, which is anathema to American principles so why we support that I don't know. Giving weapons that can be used to kill should never be called "aid." Aid is when you give someone something that they can use to feed, clothe and support their family. Guns and bombs won't do that.

freelance
07-30-2007, 06:48 AM
Where the hell are our America-first politicians?