PDA

View Full Version : $1 million! - The R3VOLUTION GOES ON.

hueylong
01-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Up to this point, every single money bomb was done under the "fantasy" environment that Dr. Paul would sweep every primary and be elected virtually unopposed.

Now, we're in the real world. We've been through Iowa, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina. The R3VOLUTION is getting a sense of how hard this is going to be. And what the stakes really are.

And here we are -- more than a million dollars in a day! We might even get to $2 million with a little luck!

THIS IS PROOF that the R3VOLUTION is here to stay, that we believe in Dr. Paul, and -- most importantly -- we will not give up until we have our FREEDOM!

Michigan11
01-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Damn straight, you better be for REAL.......This revolution is just catching its second wind

Guess what ladies and gentleman, the wind is at our backs, fight on and fire the damn cannons!!!!!!

Ron Paul of Tarsus
01-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Ron Paul is the only one making sense on the economy. Hopefully people will start catching on that he is the only one that has a grasp on sound economics.

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Damn straight, you better be for REAL.......This revolution is just catching its second wind

Guess what ladies and gentleman, the wind is at our backs, fight on and fire the damn cannons!!!!!!

gave my $100 today for RP :-) i always feel better after donating... i know my money wont go to waste because even if RP doesn't win the presidency, the message and mind-set of the freedom movement will continue to grow.

szczebrzeszyn
01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Up to this point, every single money bomb was done under the "fantasy" environment that Dr. Paul would sweep every primary and be elected virtually unopposed.

THIS IS PROOF that the R3VOLUTION is here to stay, that we believe in Dr. Paul, and -- most importantly -- we will not give up until we have our FREEDOM!

I wanted to say exactly that when we reached $500k (my personal prediction for today) :)

LewDunbar
01-21-2008, 02:34 PM
If more people could look back and listen to what Ron Paul was saying in 2001-2007 about the economy, the Iraq war and the Federal Reserve I think they would be impressed with his views.

wfd40
01-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Great post man... this is really more of a statement than anything else..

The other two money bombs were done DURING FANTASY WORLD-LAND.. before primaries.. before major frontal attacks by the MSM..

For us to put down 2million today (or more pray god) is just INCREDIBLE.. EVERYONE PUSH JUST A LITTLE BIT HARDER..

The difference b/w this money and the first 2 money bombs is like hiking at jogging at sea level and hiking in the Himalayas... We are SHOWING OUR METTLE.. OUR WILL TO WIN.. AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TAKE NOTICE.

So dig deep.. contact as many other folks as you can, and if you have an extra $50 to pitch in.. do it (its only a tank of gas these days anyways)

:)