PDA

View Full Version : LOL - Rush just gave top 5 issues!

WillInMiami
01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
All of them were in-line with Dr. Paul! He didn't even mention "war on terror"!

He did mention that none of the candidates are displaying leadership - if there were one of them that had any kind of leadership persona, the race would already be defined.

Man - he HATES McCain (for good reason of course).

I think that Dr. Paul could "show leadership" by holding a press conference about the economy TOMORROW about mid-day (during the market melt-down).

wgadget
01-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Press Conference!!

Soccrmastr
Why would he hold a press conference. thats a terrible idea. how about just a press release, more appropriate, which I believe they already have one out there.

firebirdnation
Yep, I heard that too, and I was waiting for the caller to say "thats Ron Paul", but it seems the caller was hung up on.

wgadget
Do it for Rush, Ron!!

JMO
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Rush hates both John Mccain and Mike Huckabee.

Staupostek
01-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Hold it at 12 noon. I know Rush always mentions it when someone schedules something like that at the same time as his show.

wgadget
01-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Pre-empt?

stevedasbach
01-21-2008, 01:51 PM
All of them were in-line with Dr. Paul! He didn't even mention "war on terror"!

He did mention that none of the candidates are displaying leadership - if there were one of them that had any kind of leadership persona, the race would already be defined.

Man - he HATES McCain (for good reason of course).

I think that Dr. Paul could "show leadership" by holding a press conference about the economy TOMORROW about mid-day (during the market melt-down).

What were his five issues?

WillInMiami
01-21-2008, 01:54 PM

Off the top of my head: Limited government, rugged individualism, minimal federal laws/legistlation - I can't remember it all but everything else that he said was closely related.

colecrowe
01-21-2008, 01:58 PM
press conf--and it must be BEFORE tomorrow's crash (not saying it will really be a crash for sure)

kyleAF
01-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Is Rush a billionaire??

JUST KIDDING!!

I do hope he helps open up his listeners' eyes though, and sooner than later.

Galileo Galilei
01-21-2008, 02:17 PM

1. limited government

2. belief in people over the state, as agents of change

3. no laundry list of programs to fix things with government

4. rather a solid philosophy of what works

5. belief that indivivual entrepreneurism is the basic of American economics, not government jobs, people are not stupid

[via a friend who was listening]

evandi
01-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Leadership of the country is not what the president does.

He only leads the armed forces. That is it.

Ron Paul is not running to be leader, and anyone who is, is abusive and power hungry.

The leadership thing is a prelude to dictatorship. Look at the powers the president has and the powers he does not have.

Ron Paul is saying he will do his job, and not be our "leader".

If Rush thinks that leadership is important, he is in the wrong country.

PatriotOne
01-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Seems like Rush isn't enjoying his job too much and may be a closet RP supporter but as William Colby, Former Director, CIA said:

“The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.” ~

Rush is controlled which is why he is allowed to be significant. Doesn't seem like Rush wants to say anything bad about RP for the most part but afraid to say anything good about RP directly either.

AisA1787
01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Off the top of my head: Limited government, rugged individualism, minimal federal laws/legistlation - I can't remember it all but everything else that he said was closely related.

I heard it too. Rush kind of trailed off towards the end of his list, and it seemed like his last two items sort of duplicated the first three. I agree though, he was basically describing Ron Paul. However, getting Rush to admit that he was describing Ron Paul is another story altogether :rolleyes: