PDA

View Full Version : Monica Lewinsky was an inside job

dannno
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Have you ever thought that perhaps the Monica Lewinsky incident was setup as a way to distract from investigations into the Clinton's other, much more serious offenses (homicide, extortion, fraud, CIA drug money laundering just to name a few..)

Hillary and Bill Clinton are the modern day political versions of Bonnie and Clyde, they've committed more serious crimes than Obama could ever dream of.

Unfortunately the Clintons have always had big money and mainstream media on their side, protecting their back at all times.

In a few weeks when it's clear she has won the nomination we're going to have a serious problem on our hands.

How can we expose this woman for what she is??

The Clinton Chronicles:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6470450895164255089

BeFranklin
01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Yes, always said so. This is pretty fall off topic.

I was a frequent poster on news sites and talk shows back then, much like now. Alot of us said so. I think its proven. Look at who pushed that scandal - its the same neocons we are fighting now.

Alabama Supporter
01-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Not grassroots related. Get this crap outa here.

FTL
01-21-2008, 01:44 PM
It was an inside job for sure. It happened inside the white house.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
we all know this already

And stop posting threads that don't belong in the grassroots section

RonPaulVolunteer
01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
inside her mouth...

dannno
01-21-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm looking for grassroots solutions to a serious problem that is coming up in the near future, but whatever the Gods think is best...

asgardshill
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Strictly speaking, the only "inside" job was that infamous cigar.

dannno
01-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I also never said this was "new" information, a lot of people know this to be the case, but what do we do?? The biggest criminals get to be leaders of our country and we can't get the word out??

athlon64bit
01-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Look into china gate. Clinton sold nuclear secrets to communist china for re-election money. Instead of a national scandal of a president selling state secrets they got rid of him with a blowjob.

Corydoras
01-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Lucianne Goldberg is the person to examine in this. She was the one who connected with Linda Tripp and told the press about the story. She is also Jonah Goldberg's mom. Hmm...

According to Wikipedia, fwiw, Lucianne Goldberg is said to have had affairs with Lydon Johnson and Hubert Humphrey (and denies both). She was in the press corps covering George McGovern's campaign but was being paid $1000/week by the Nixon campaign to pass along any information she found.

Hmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucianne_Goldberg

american.swan
01-21-2008, 02:24 PM
From what I have read, they did have more damning stuff against the Clintons back then. But the Clintons had stuff on the GOP too, so they both agreed to shutup.

What I read had to do with who is funding the Clintons and who is funding the GOP.

Elliott
01-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Not grassroots related. Get this crap outa here.

I don't think people like this ^ understand the gravity of the situation we're facing right now. This isn't just about an election.