PDA

View Full Version : email for gun owner

ChrisAZ
01-21-2008, 01:21 PM
My final email to gun owner - new RP supporter:

Dr. Paul just took 2nd in Nevada! His support is much stronger out here in the west. All the other candidates are now out of money except Romney. Only Dr. Paul and Romney now have the funds to keep campaigning, so there still a lot to be decided.

As the dollar continues to tank into worthlessness and inflation keeps going up faster and faster, and people see all their retirement and savings vanish, maybe then they will start to wake up and decide maybe it’s not a good idea to keep printing so much money and sending it all overseas and to the middle east. Now the Arab and the Chinese sovereign funds have purchased Citibank and Merrill Lynch and 3M and they keep buying up more and so quickly I cannot keep up with all that is happening. And our government and fed just keep printing more dollars so the purchasing power of our earnings and savings are worth less and less everyday and making it cheaper and cheaper for the foreign sovereigns to buy up our nation. Pretty soon, we’ll ALL be working for China and the Arab nations. With the collapse of our dollar, we will be the cheap labor making products for export that we cannot afford to buy ourselves. It is atrocious, and retirees and working people get hit the hardest by this monetary inflation. Your dollars conservatively lost 11 percent of their value last year, 2007, alone, and will lose at least three times that value during 2008 and it will just keep falling at an accelerating rate afterwards. They talk about recession, but the recession is just beginning. It will be a depression. The question is how bad the depression will be. I advise to convert your dollars into some valuable commodities – firearms, ammo, gold, silver, non-perishable food stores. We are in for some really rough financial times ahead.

While Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., China, Oman, Jordan, etc. are building giant sovereign wealth funds of savings and assets for their people, our government is sending everything away to the Mideast and the rest of the world and leaving us with an impossible debt ($9 trillion outstanding and $54 trillion future obligations), a collapsed economy, and worthless money.

The Fed and the government are just exacerbating the problem. They are right now continuing to expand the money supply flooding the world with even more dollars. They are trying to postpone the financial collapse until after election season, but they are just making the inevitable market correction that much worse when it comes. IF printing money were the path to prosperity, then hey – let’s give everyone a printing press and we can all just print our own money and we’ll all be prosperous.

I agree, I cannot stand McCain either, and I think he is mentally unstable. I can’t stand any of the other candidates running, nor Bush. I cannot stand any of the neocons. I am sorry now that I voted for Bush. I thought during the Clinton years, we could not possibly have a worse president, and then Bush proved me wrong. All the lies, a completely irrational invasion of Iraq, the absurd expansion of the money supply to pay for the war by simply printing new dollars and borrowing form China Japan and Saudi Arabia, the passage of the patriot Act 1 and 2 and the Homegrown Violence Prevention Act and his suspension of Habeas Corpus, warrantless searches, indefinite detentions, agents writing their own warrants on the spot without the need for a judge, executive orders exceeding anything Clinton ever signed. All this authority will be used against gun owners. It is downright scary. And what is sad, the conservatives, gun owners and patriots that were so outraged and active against Clinton have become so complacent with Bush simply because he wears a Republican label. Bush wears the jersey, but he is no Republican. He has no Republican values. He has absolutely no respect for the Constitution, and his actions show outright contempt for our Constitution. He is not a conservative. He is a neocon pretending to wrap himself in a conservative label. I cannot stand these neocons any longer, nor Fox News, the propaganda machine for the neocons. We need to squash out the neocons before it is too late.

Sorry for the tirade, but we are now standing on the edge of 1929 staring into a great depression and foolishly partying like the roaring 20s again, only all the monetary signs and negatives indicate a far worse depression this time than what happened after 1929.

ronpauleddy
01-21-2008, 01:24 PM
I'VE BEEN LOOKING UP GUN CLUBS IN ALL STATES AND SENDING THEM A SMALL MESSAGE TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS,ALONG WITH THIS LINK!!

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=953

ronpauleddy
01-21-2008, 01:26 PM
I am also looking up home schooling sites all across the U.S. and sending them a message to keep government out of our schooling along with this link!

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=937

Fields
01-26-2008, 01:24 AM
///