PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my video uploaded.

BLS
07-29-2007, 09:09 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6727804785167426697

It's about Foreign Policy.

Let me know what you think. I think it's pretty good, but I might be biased.

LINK IS FIXED!!

Man from La Mancha
07-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Link is not working

BLS
07-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Sorry..I'll fix it right now.

remaxjon
07-29-2007, 09:24 PM
some volume issues

purepaloma
07-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Can't really hear it.

BLS
07-29-2007, 09:29 PM
some volume issues

Yeah, it sucks because the videos all have different volume levels and Windows Movie maker isn't the most robust application.

BLS
07-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm still learning about how to get the audio leveled off.

inibo
07-29-2007, 09:43 PM
The content is excellent, very nice editing.

My only criticism is the sound is uneven.

Thomas_Paine
07-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey I really like this video you made. I think you did a great job. You put together some overlooked material that is incredibly engaging. It really does justice to Ron Paul, it explains the motive for events of 911 and the government's response very clearly. After watching this it would be very hard to not respect both Ron Paul and his foreign policy of freedom. There is one thing I would change. That is the 1st song. While I like the song, I wouldn't show this to certain people because I think that it would distract from the message and even give the person a prejudice about the presented material (sad but true). If tweaked a bit, I would really like to use this video for our upcoming Ron Paul booth at our local fair.

BLS
07-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey I really like this video you made. I think you did a great job. You put together some overlooked material that is incredibly engaging. It really does justice to Ron Paul, it explains the motive for events of 911 and the government's response very clearly. After watching this it would be very hard to not respect both Ron Paul and his foreign policy of freedom. There is one thing I would change. That is the 1st song. While I like the song, I wouldn't show this to certain people because I think that it would distract from the message and even give the person a prejudice about the presented material (sad but true). If tweaked a bit, I would really like to use this video for our upcoming Ron Paul booth at our local fair.

well, personally I understand your point, but I chose the first song because it IS dark. I realize it may not hit home with the mainstream, but that's 'how I roll'.

I think music can convey emotion better than any other medium, sans poetry.
That being said, I'm a very versed individual with music tastes, but have a 'love' for music that is heavy.

Slugg
07-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Yeah, it sucks because the videos all have different volume levels and Windows Movie maker isn't the most robust application.

Look for Acid Wav...it will allow you to open movies...peel off the audio (or leave it) and adjust the different levels. You can usually find an old version of it for free with some searching. It's very effective.

BLS
07-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Look for Acid Wav...it will allow you to open movies...peel off the audio (or leave it) and adjust the different levels. You can usually find an old version of it for free with some searching. It's very effective.

Hey, good call...thanks!!!

I actually used that years ago for a MP3 project I made for a party.

Bergie Bergeron
07-29-2007, 10:44 PM
well, personally I understand your point, but I chose the first song because it IS dark. I realize it may not hit home with the mainstream, but that's 'how I roll'.

http://www.cygywrestling.com/images/awards/christiancage5.gif

BLS
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
bump for the day walkers

BLS
07-30-2007, 11:01 AM

If you want to use the video, go right ahead. I'll try to tweak it this evening and use a different song for the 1st track.

Thomas_Paine
07-30-2007, 11:06 AM
If you want to use the video, go right ahead. I'll try to tweak it this evening and use a different song for the 1st track.

Awesome, thanks!

jonahtrainer
07-30-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm still learning about how to get the audio leveled off.

I think there are instructions here (http://www.apple.com/mac/).

BLS
07-30-2007, 11:23 AM
I think there are instructions here (http://www.apple.com/mac/).

thanks, but I'm not gay.

shadowhooch
07-30-2007, 11:25 AM
BLS,
bump this when you get the audio fixed.

Thanks.:)

BLS
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM
BLS,
bump this when you get the audio fixed.

Thanks.:)

Did you watch it? The audio is really only bad in the first 2 minutes or so.

sunny
07-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by BLS

sorry bergie but i think your attitude is very self serving. the idea is to "hit home" with the mainstream.........

you've got it backkwards!

BLS
07-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by BLS

sorry bergie but i think your attitude is very self serving. the idea is to "hit home" with the mainstream.........

you've got it backkwards!

First off, I don't know who the Hell "bergie" is.
2nd, the song I chose IS a well known heavy metal band called Ministry.
And last I checked, some of those who listen to heavy metal are also voters.

Where's your video?