PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION !!! Everyone post this in EVERY youtube video !!

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Here are 2 posts that will GET ATTENTION for Paul !! I have proven it because in just a dozen posting people are already contacting me asking about him and asking me to tell them more !!!!

Post them in every Ron Paul video so people get the message ! Also post them in romney, mccain, Giuliani , huck video, whatever... Heck, even post them kin Obama and Hitlery videos ! lolol..... Here are the 2 posts stating FACTS on RP that people NEED to know about !! Don't worry, they both fit in the 500 character criteria- just copy and paste them and post them everywhere !

Post 1

Paul never voted for senate bill 1959,a bill that invades your privacy (only candidate not to 4 for it!)
-never voted to raise taxes
-never voted for an unbalanced budget
-never voted for restriction on guns
-never voted to raise gov't pay
-never took a government-paid junket
-never voted to increase power of the executive branch.
-voted against the abominable "Patriot act"
-voted against regulating the Internet
-voted against the Iraq war from day 1
Paul always voted 4 the constitution

Post 2

-Paul returns a portion of his pay to the U.S. treasury every year.
-Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress
-Paul has published 6 books on economic and fiscal monetary policy.They show what a genius and how fascinating he is. No other candidate comes close to Paul's expertise for fixing the terrible US economy, the falling dollar, and the massive debt
-John McCain once said Paul "is the most honest man in Washington"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post them everywhere !! People read these these things.. I posted these 2 posts in just 10 videos and already I got two messages from people on youtube that they didn't know these things about paul.. And are asking me to tell them more about him !!! I see it works to spread the word, that's why I am asking you guys to post the same thing EVERYWHERE>. Trust me, it works .. Just copy and paste those 2 postings and go !! go go go !!!

ronpaulfollower999
01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
We already own the internet. Now we have to own the streets.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Well for people like me who are in Canada, this is VERY effective.. I am proof of that.. I have people contacting me after just 15 minutes of these postings.. You have to remember that thousands of people are learning about Ron Paul everyday, on the streets, and on the internet !

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Those postings need to be spread like a virus ! Like a wildfire ! GO GO GO if you aren't doing anything else or arent in the US (like me) who cant canvass on the streets

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
we don't Own the internet we OWN more of the INTERNET than the rest but there are still people on the NEt that can be converted

ronpauleddy
01-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Links?

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:05 PM
What links? Just copy and paste the 2 posts in the 1st post in this thread.. And spread them around in youtube videos.. Just do a search for Mitt romnet , John mcCain, whatever, and post them in their youtube videos. Post them in Ron Paul videos.. Just spread it around.

ronpaulfan
01-21-2008, 01:07 PM

73% of America has internet access.

We do not yet own the internet. Stop thinking we do.

Redcard
01-21-2008, 01:10 PM
73% of America has the internet, but 73% of America doesn't give a damn about your Youtube video or the spammy comments within them.

Don't you get it? We're at 4% right now. We won 14% in a state that had less voters show up than Michigan and had the winner take the entire field (and likely all the delegates). Ten years from now, when all elections have taken their notes from how we did things, they'll be saying like:

"The Ron Paul Phenomenon was great online, but you just couldn't get the children off their computers."

And just to clarify..in Nevada, John McCain got less votes than Rudy did in Michigan.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:22 PM
That's not true redcard, I've converted almost 2 dozen people online over the past month.. It's hard work, but it can be done..

If every Ron Paul supporter did what I have done, we win this election easily..

Rahl
01-21-2008, 01:25 PM
i am proof that youtube comments do work.

Rhys
01-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I'll forgive you for not canvasing since you live in Candada. :)

Redcard
01-21-2008, 01:37 PM
That's not true redcard, I've converted almost 2 dozen people online over the past month.. It's hard work, but it can be done..

Two dozen in the past month?

Dude, I've gotten that many on a saturday.

When you walk out in the real world, you can meet more people.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Two dozen in the past month?

Dude, I've gotten that many on a saturday.

When you walk out in the real world, you can meet more people.

I live in Canada.. If you had bothered to see my location you would have known that instead of assuming things ... I have donated over $7000 to the campaign directly and other spin off's like the blimp etc .. I have converted over 20 people to Ron paul over the past month ONLINE .. In addition to that, I have swung 17 of my family members to Ron Paul who live in the states.. Four of which have become active in campaigning..

I am doing my best.

ps- and your comment about every person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul is FALSE.. 73% of people have the internet.. But when my fellow family members campaign and canvass, they tell me over 80% of the people haven't even heard of him.. Thousands of people everyday hear about Ron Paul for the first time, either on the internet or outside..... So dont talk out of your butt

Deborah K
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
If we haven't converted a majority of our contacts in our email address books, then our job on the internet is not finished. Most people who work in an office atmosphere have email addresses. U-tube clips are essential in winning people over. So is www.ronpaullibrary.com You can use RP's own words to drive a point home after you send people clips.

I work my address book pretty hard and have been pretty successful. A few of my converts are more enthusiastic than I am.

The key is to send them something new once a week. Don't overload them. Just send something that only takes a few minutes to check out. Plant the seed. Sometimes they ask you to stop or they try to justify their choice, it's okay, move on. Others get it, and join their local meetup group. Remind them that they need to do the same with their address books. It works!

mysticgeek
01-21-2008, 01:46 PM

Agreed ... the streets are next!!!

Redcard
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
ps- and your comment about every person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul is FALSE.. 73% of people have the internet.. But when my fellow family members campaign and canvass, they tell me over 80% of the people haven't even heard of him.. Thousands of people everyday hear about Ron Paul for the first time, either on the internet or outside..... So dont talk out of your butt

Did you ever think that they just don't CARE about Ron Paul?

Trust me, when my nearly 80 year old father has heard of Ron Paul because someone spammed his old marine outfit's webpage with Ron Paul videos and then left, a lot more people have heard the name than you might imagine.

We're the #1 search on google and a number of other sites.

The fact isn't that there are more people to reach, the fact IS that we're not effective in our message with the people we HAVE reached.

People may HEAR the message, but that's ALL they're doing. Hearing it.

Asking people to go online and change their youtube videos with comment spam is not going to solve this. Hell, YOUTUBE is not going to solve this. We have played the net out for about all we're going to get out of it, especially when 40% of America votes in two weeks.. some even earlier due to early voting.

Our name is out there, trust me. THe voters just don't CARE.

Rhys
01-21-2008, 01:50 PM

Trust me, when my nearly 80 year old father has heard of Ron Paul because someone spammed his old marine outfit's webpage with Ron Paul videos and then left, a lot more people have heard the name than you might imagine.

The fact isn't that there are more people to reach, the fact IS that we're not effective in our message with the people we HAVE reached.

People may HEAR the message, but that's ALL they're doing. Hearing it.

Asking people to go online and change their youtube videos with comment spam is not going to solve this. Hell, YOUTUBE is not going to solve this. We have played the net out for about all we're going to get out of it, especially when 40% of America votes in two weeks.. some even earlier due to early voting.

+2

Go canvas everyone. That helps. YouTube is a website.

Deborah K
01-21-2008, 01:51 PM

Well then, what would be the point of "taking it to the streets"?

Redcard
01-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Well then, what would be the point of "taking it to the streets"?

When people see something on a youtube page, or in their email, or on digg, or in a blog.. they can hit the "Back" or "delete" button, and make it go away. No conscience, no guilt, just a little click and it vanishes. Spam, they call it. They chuckle and just move on. They showed them. In some cases, it gets put into a spam filter. We've sent out so much Ron Paul Spam on Google that I now have to go INTO the Spam Folder to get the legitimate mail OUT. Digg, we're so "bomb happy" there that one bury is all it takes to knock us off, because all we do is talk about Ron Paul. In short, the internet is a "what I want" media. I can get what I want. I can ignore what I don't. Hell, even half of you here probably have me on your "Ignore" list so you can get what you want WITHOUT my opinions.

BUT.. in the real world, when you are face to face canvassing, it's you and them. They can't click and make you vanish. They have to at least hear your initial point out, and then they can choose to send you away or not. The point is, you can reach them in that initial point. You can make them ask questions. You can sell Ron Paul like you cannot do online.

I wish people would learn that Online is not about getting your voices heard. There are millions of podcasts, blogs, websites, forums, and what not out there.. for every subject. Simply being loud on them is NOT enough to be taken seriously.

People have forgotten how to engage. We're all this wonderful clubhouse here, and we think we're so great because the support is so great here.. but there are similar clubhouses out there for Barack Obama, Osama Bin Laden, Fanfic writers, star wars freaks, and Hannah Montana.

We're heavy on Youtube, but I gurantee you the mother searching for that clip from "Dallas" where Susan P wakes up and realizes it's just a dream will NOT see a Ron Paul video or comment. Even if she does, she'll ignore it. She's not interested in that, so she won't read it.

In short, we can reach out to everyone on the internet. And we have reached out to a lot of the net. But.. touching them? That's just not possible.

kyleAF
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
73% of America has the internet, but 73% of America doesn't give a damn about your Youtube video or the spammy comments within them.

Don't you get it? We're at 4% right now. We won 14% in a state that had less voters show up than Michigan and had the winner take the entire field (and likely all the delegates). Ten years from now, when all elections have taken their notes from how we did things, they'll be saying like:

"The Ron Paul Phenomenon was great online, but you just couldn't get the children off their computers."

And just to clarify..in Nevada, John McCain got less votes than Rudy did in Michigan.

What great analysis (this coming from an analyst ;) ), except you're dropping the context...

...the percents don't matter in a caucus like Nevada's! Only the delegates matter. And I've been hearing otherwise on who took most of them.

kyleAF
01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
But you're right. Canvassing and walking in person are the best methods, now that the viral message has taken hold.

Redcard
01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
What great analysis (this coming from an analyst ;) ), except you're dropping the context...

...the percents don't matter in a caucus like Nevada's! Only the delegates matter. And I've been hearing otherwise on who took most of them.

The delegates matter, and they were influenced by the straw poll, and according to this:

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/NV-R.phtml

Mitt Romney pulled down 22,477 in a state that has 2.5 million people.

To say that was a minority doesn't do justice to the word. Not even 1% of the population of nevada voted for the winner of the republican primary.

Crickett
01-21-2008, 02:26 PM

Anything that works for even one person is a success! You do not need to defend your smart actions. I would, however, add something that is a big issue around here right now. I would add that he states Roe vs. Wade is unconstitutional.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 06:01 PM

America doesn't give a damn about your Youtube

P

Bullshit ! Internet still reaches voters ! I am proof of that as I have reached many... Here is a post someone made just 10 minutes ago on youtube !

"Just wanted to say that I have had a huge change of heart. I am officially supporting RON PAUL!!!!!!!! He is clearly the candidate that will bring "change" (even though that simply means following the Constitution), and put our country back on the right track. Thank you everybody, and sorry if I offended you at any point. RON PAUL '08"=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxldrCsVByA&feature=user

As everyone can see, he admits he/she has totally been turned around to Ron Paul .. We need to be persistent and stop the damn infighting.

Redcard
01-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah, and do you know where this guy is from? Do you know if he'll vote? Maybe his state already did vote? Could you tell a precinct captain to put him on the for sure list?

I understand that you think it's helping, and that's great, but in the end, people aren't voting for us. It's not because we're not doing enough on the internet.

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Oh please.. Canvassing doesn't prove that they will actually vote either.. Unless you are personally carpooling them.. And even then, what they do inside the booth is private..

Seriously dude, your argument is weak at best

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 06:16 PM
Another thing you are forgetting is the internet bred this whole movement.. The power of the internet has Paul beating a guy on the media all the time in Giuliani.. And also beating others like McCain, HUck etc in some states

so please spare me.. Without the internet, we wouldn't be where we are today.. To totally disregard the internet is foolish on your part.. Because many people are discovering him, and turning to him everyday on it. I have proven that as fact .