plz nao.

ronpauleddy
01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
E-mail Everyone!!!
This Has To Move!!!

colecrowe
01-21-2008, 01:07 PM
bump

nov. 5th, dec. 16th, and new years eve money bomb subscibers should all be sent one email about this.

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 01:26 PM
plz nao.

No, they should be hard-sold into donating today.

The emails shouldn't be this passive "Moving on from teaparty 07" crap.

They need to be ACTIVE and ALIVE.

Remember - these people gave us a SIX MILLION dollar day.

But now it's just this casual in-passing "hey, ummm, btw, visit freeatlast2008.com"

We need to have someone over there write up a letter that compels the teaparty folks to TAKE ACTION NOW. Read my other thread about the email subject line.

gracebkr
01-21-2008, 01:31 PM
No, they should be hard-sold into donating today.

The emails shouldn't be this passive "Moving on from teaparty 07" crap.

They need to be ACTIVE and ALIVE.

Remember - these people gave us a SIX MILLION dollar day.

But now it's just this casual in-passing "hey, ummm, btw, visit freeatlast2008.com"

We need to have someone over there write up a letter that compels the teaparty folks to TAKE ACTION NOW. Read my other thread about the email subject line.

Yeah, moving on from teaparty is free at last advertising? I didn't know that. I have ignored those emails for weeks!!!!!!! Change it people!!!!

jake
01-21-2008, 01:32 PM
they should be saying FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST - DONATE NOW!

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah, moving on from teaparty is free at last advertising? I didn't know that. I have ignored those emails for weeks!!!!!!! Change it people!!!!

The subject line of the emails need to read "IMPORTANT: Action Required Today!"

When you have the same subject line every day since Dec 16, people are NOT going to open or read the emails.

I am a professional email marketer, we need to HARD SELL, don't worry about offending people, tell people they NEED to donate NOW, TODAY, that it is IMPORTANT and TIME-SENSITIVE.

Seriously, this needs to be as pushy as a car salesman, what's the point of having an email list of Ron Paul donaters if you can't convince them to take action???

Someone on this board knows how to get ahold of those guys. Please do, and get them to jump on board with this moneybomb. We could have a HUGE day, but from what I'm seeing right now, the numbers are slumping quite a lot.

jake
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Who needs to be contacted to take action??!
Call Trevor's cell phone or whoever is in charge of these e-mails.. totally agree, HARD SELL NOW!

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 01:42 PM
they should be saying FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST - DONATE NOW!

Yes, this would be a great subject line as well.