PDA

View Full Version : It is still not too late to get the word out about 1/21

pkoury
01-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Send out emails, reminders, and make phone calls folks!!! We can still do close to November 5th if everyone contacts at least 5 people who donate!!!

Arklatex
01-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Anyone can post comments on Youtube videos! IT' S VERY EFFECTIVE! There is no excuse for everyone here atleast making one comment about todays MONEY BOMB. Thousands will view them! That's how I found out about the NOV 5th money bomb, and since I've donated over $500! :D

tarabyte
01-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Anyone can post comments on Youtube videos! IT' S VERY EFFECTIVE! There is no excuse for everyone here atleast making one comment about todays MONEY BOMB. Thousands will view them! That's how I found out about the NOV 5th money bomb, and since I've donated over $500! :D

Just be careful not to copy and paste the same message. I lost a YT account that way. Write an actual comment on the video, even a short and sweet one, then delve into the money bomb.

It DOES work people.

m72mc
01-21-2008, 03:00 PM
:D:D

benjamin.hadden
01-21-2008, 03:21 PM
It's much more effective to convince people with arguments than it is to rant and rave without substance. I sent customized versions of this letter (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96226) to my family and friends. One new donor already, hoping for more.

You have to reach out, not to your internet pals and to other youtubers, but to your family, your friends (the ones you actually see) and your coworkers. These are the people who won't here the message any other way. There is already sufficient "internet buzz" to grab anybody out there who browses youtube, facebook, etc. regularly.