PDA

View Full Version : Operation Live Free or Die: Missing iPhone found!

jonhowe
01-21-2008, 10:37 AM
I know most of you don't care, but there's SOMEONE out there who really does...

While volunteering for OLFOD, I drove a few dozen people around NH. While on vacation I was called and asked if I had found an iPhone in my car. Sadly, I was 1000 miles away. Well, I looked today, and voila. A cold uncharged iPhone.

So please, if you are the guy that dropped it (I can't recall your name, and your number's not on my phone anymore) or if you KNOW the guy, email me!

jonhowe@charter.net

This is a pricey gadget, lets get it back to the nice guy who lost it!

-Jon

amy31416
01-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Holy crap! Without his Iphone, the dude has probably long since expired....

:D

Only partially joking.

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2008, 10:50 AM
bump

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Send a PM to THomas Paine from OLFD he might have some peoples info to check around

Thumper
01-21-2008, 10:51 AM
John, you could look at your cell phone bill and check numbers for incoming calls...worst case scenario...drop a few bucks on a car charger for an iPhone and charge it up, then call the owner or someone in his address book...like his Mom. I am sure the guy would reimburse you for the cost of the charger if he didnt have to spend mega bucks on a new phone...

specialkornflake
01-21-2008, 10:57 AM
I was in NH. Perhaps if you could tell us what house he was staying in?

Son of Detroit
01-21-2008, 10:59 AM
It was mine.

Send it to me. :)

In all seriousness, I really hope you find the owner. I know what it's like to lose expensive things. Not fun.

AdoubleR
01-21-2008, 11:05 AM
John... You're amazing for returning the phone... I know I would, even if it was't a Ron Paul supporter... Great work... I'm sitting arond waiting for someone to turn my LG Viewty in...

BrooklynZoo
01-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Just go to an AT&T wireless store, tell them it was someone's lost phone. They can charge it up and locate the guy it belongs to, I'm sure. The phone should have its memory intact.

slantedview
01-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Just go to an AT&T wireless store, tell them it was someone's lost phone. They can charge it up and locate the guy it belongs to, I'm sure. The phone should have its memory intact.

i agree. if you get a chance to stop into a store, this sounds like a good idea.