PDA

View Full Version : **Commitment Poll**

cska80
01-21-2008, 10:21 AM
***PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE VOTING!***

I started this poll to get a feel for the intentions and perspective people have with this election cycle. During the past year I've come across a lot of different Ron Paul supporters, from angry dem's to angry rep's, to angry indy's, anti war activists, and passionate libertarians and constitutionalists. We have people who have been engaged in politics their entire lives, and people who have just been introduced to politics. I would say the best word to describe the support of Ron Paul and the movement is American.

With that said, I'd like to know what people are going to do after a president is elected, whether it's a democrat, a republican, Ron Paul or someone else. My support is 110% behind our movement and I intend on spreading the message no matter what.

So, what are you going to do after this election cycle? I ask this because I meet strange individuals who will say their 2nd choice is someone like Obama. I say it's strange because it's going from a constitutionalist to a marxist. If you are going to vote, which party will you be voting for? If you have a specific second choice, who is it and why? If you're going to be running for office, what kind of platform will you be running on specific to your office?

Please bump so we can get a large sample. Thanks!

cska80
01-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Bump!

cska80
01-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Bump.

amy31416
01-21-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm with Dr. Paul to the end, no matter what that may be. I've said many times that I will write him in for the general elections if I have to.

I will also never vote the same way again, I will only vote for those who uphold the Constitution.

I'm one of those who can be put into the "never really interested in politics until Ron Paul" category.

cska80
01-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I guess everyone just votes and doesn't read the post. :rolleyes:

mysticgeek
01-21-2008, 11:10 AM
I will be running for a position on my local township and I also plan to stay in this movement 110% I would also urge those who believe in the message to run for local positions ... it is easy and relatively cheap. It would be nice to get a forum of all those who believe in the message and who are running for local offices after the election ... start small and the revolution can take back the republic!

The Revolution cannot die!

mysticgeek
01-21-2008, 11:21 AM
bump.