PDA

View Full Version : Alex needs to..

Airborn
01-21-2008, 10:12 AM
advertise this to heck today, I'm sure he will. i don't see anything on his site yet. But i know he will and that should make the donations raise a good bit. I only will be able to catch an hour of it, Ron Paul rally in Baton Rouge today!!

Dave Wood
01-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Way to go LA! That should be fun.

jake
call him up and tell him!

NerveShocker
I agree he can help us out we need all the attention we can get for this ;)

Donate at www.RonPaul2008.com for the Free At Last Money Bomb!

Airborn
01-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Alex coming on NOW, hopes he promotes this heavy

ross11988
01-21-2008, 11:00 AM
He did a great job with the Tea Party. I remember on his Sunday show for the tea party he launched his own money bomb and it made quite a spike.

ClayTrainor
01-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Alex coming on NOW, hopes he promotes this heavy

where's the live stream at?

Dave Wood
01-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Airborn,

There is no mention of this bomb on his site...nada. Anyone who listens to him please make certain he is aware of how successful it is turning out to be.

Airborn
01-21-2008, 11:03 AM
where's the live stream at?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

Airborn
01-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Airborn,

There is no mention of this bomb on his site...nada. Anyone who listens to him please make certain he is aware of how successful it is turning out to be.

I thought that too at first, but there is, but it isn't clear. It's in the "Ron Paul predicts Rudy dropout" header article

pebcak
01-21-2008, 11:07 AM
I agree. I can't take the time to try contacting him right now because of work, but we definitely need a mention on the show today to help things along.

Dave Wood
01-21-2008, 11:09 AM
I thought that too at first, but there is, but it isn't clear. It's in the "Ron Paul predicts Rudy dropout" header article

I see it now.....do you think thats good enough?

Airborn
01-21-2008, 11:14 AM
I see it now.....do you think thats good enough?

No, usually alex post a whole article about and puts a ticker a memo on the front page :(

shida
01-21-2008, 12:28 PM
He did a great job with the Tea Party. I remember on his Sunday show for the tea party he launched his own money bomb and it made quite a spike.

Bump

RPSignbomb
01-21-2008, 12:31 PM
We need to distance ourselves from Alex - In the eyes of 73% of American's he is a wack-job. I'd rather the truthers just go away....

pacelli
01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
We need to distance ourselves from Alex - In the eyes of 73% of American's he is a wack-job. I'd rather the truthers just go away....

The last time he plugged a moneybomb on air, the campaign got an immediate 60k from his listeners.

PatriotOne
01-21-2008, 12:44 PM
No, usually alex post a whole article about and puts a ticker a memo on the front page :(

I feel bad. I worked with them to make that happen for the TeaParty. Several emails later, I sent them the code for the thermometer and they graciously agreed to post it front and center along with the articles.

I now wish I had done the same thing for this moneybomb :( Pretty sure if they had been asked, they would have done it again. This moneybomb just hasn't had the same kind of enthusiam, teamwork and hype as the other 2. I'm not sure Alex was even that aware of it. We certainly haven't made a huge deal of it like the other two.

On the plus side, it's going better than what I expected :)

911cartoon
01-21-2008, 12:48 PM

RON PAUL WOULD NOT BE RUNNING AS PREZ IF IT WERENT FOR THE SHOW BUDDY. Know your facts 1/2 his supporters were AJ listeners first (including me)

Get real stop letting the media control your life

shida
01-21-2008, 12:54 PM

Despite the fact that Ron Paul himself has appeared on his show on numerous occassions. Despite the fact that many of Ron Paul's supporters came from Alex Jones.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your thread entitled "Is the bomb a bust?" swiftly moved out of this forum into hot topics about 3 hours ago. Perhaps I could be forgiven for forming the opinion that you don't want this money bomb to be as successful as it has the potential to be.

newnews
01-21-2008, 01:05 PM
dont worry rpsignbomb a lot of truthers already have gone away due to constant insults and demeaning from [edit/forum guidelines]
I for one am skipping this money bomb, and I'd be surprised if I ever donate again.

All the demeaning of truthers made me DECLINE to be a precinct leader when they called me since my "views" are too unpopular amongst the UNEDUCATED SHEEP.

Without the truthers this movement is NOTHING

go read a book or something [edit/forum guidelines]

no wait please continue to isolate the smartest people here, great job *cough

pacelli
01-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Finally a mention of the moneybomb today by a caller.

wfd40
01-21-2008, 01:51 PM
is alex against the subject of this moneybomb... re: MLK??

hells_unicorn
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM

[edit/forum guidelines]

RPSignbomb
01-21-2008, 05:05 PM
RON PAUL WOULD NOT BE RUNNING AS PREZ IF IT WERENT FOR THE SHOW BUDDY. Know your facts 1/2 his supporters were AJ listeners first (including me)

Get real stop letting the media control your life

Despite the fact 72% of the voting public thinks he's nuts.... Guess that's why we are polling 6% nationwide, because of allllllll those 9/11 truth nuts. Love you guys and all the credibility you bring to the campaign.

Maybe next we can get the moon landing conspiracy theorists - that's good for at least 1,000 votes!!!!

You are the reason Ron Paul is embarrassed during debates and interviews with questions about the 9/11 truth movement. Thanks, love you... mean it!