PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis lovers

Azprint
01-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Just saw a video from Canadian news, where marijuana trafficker had Ron Paul sign, look between 00:31-00:32. Was pretty damn funny :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4tbNq8P7eQ

speciallyblend
01-21-2008, 10:14 AM
please replace pothead with cannabis lovers. if you drink a beer are you a alcoholic?? i think not

szczebrzeszyn
01-21-2008, 10:18 AM
please replace pothead with cannabis lovers. if you drink a beer are you a alcoholic?? i think not

+1 (even though I neither smoke nor drink, generally :D)

Azprint
01-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Ok, did. Sorry if I offended anyone :) Just wanted to show you how international Paul is ;)

Edit: Crap no clue how to edit title, edited in the advanced, but doesn't show in general heading.

MaidenFan
01-21-2008, 10:32 AM
To all smokers: Now is the time to give up a few days of smoking and instead give that money to the good doctor. After he wins it will be returned to you one-hundred fold as the price of cannabis falls after the plant is again legalized.

WilliamC
01-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Yea that Marc Emery character sure looks like a serious threat to National Security to me :rolleyes:

The entire "War On Drugs" mentality is sick. Peaceful people who have substance abuse problems should be treated by doctors, not arrested by police.

Vendico
01-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Ok, did. Sorry if I offended anyone :) Just wanted to show you how international Paul is ;)

Edit: Crap no clue how to edit title, edited in the advanced, but doesn't show in general heading.

Click Edit to edit your post, then click Edit again and then your subject will show

speciallyblend
01-21-2008, 11:13 AM
no offense hehe;) i say no one needs to smoke it,just have green eggs and ham,then there is no harm in ingesting marijuana.

I think we need to educate not to smoke it,but eat it;) then there isnt an argument to arrest anyone,since the only thing harmful about marijuana is the smoke itself. though i support a persons rights to smoke it,I SAY EAT IT EAT IT,then the drug war folks will look like uneducated idiots that they already are;)

Greenskin
01-21-2008, 11:21 AM
no offense hehe;) i say no one needs to smoke it,just have green eggs and ham,then there is no harm in ingesting marijuana.

I think we need to educate not to smoke it,but eat it;) then there isnt an argument to arrest anyone,since the only thing harmful about marijuana is the smoke itself. though i support a persons rights to smoke it,I SAY EAT IT EAT IT,then the drug war folks will look like uneducated idiots that they already are;)

Eating it is expensive and not as cool.

ryanmkeisling
01-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Speaking of Marc Emery, what a horrible injustice that case is. Not only do we have our military all over but also the DEA wants to bring him here and put him in prison for selling seeds! Or at least that is what they say, although clearly it is because he pissed them off. I cannot believe our DEA has offices in Canada and moreover that the Canadian government would allow one of their citizens to be extradited here to stand trial for something that is a $200 fine there. That is a real twisted situation...:( It goes to show what incredible power the US has and how unjust our justice department really is. And people wonder why the world hates us...

armand61685
02-22-2008, 07:58 PM
fuck the dea!

ButchHowdy
02-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Wait till Monsanto modifies your seeds!

<////////////////////////////////////////>

Liberty_is_NORML
02-22-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't spend a dime on it.

:cool:

:)

Bruno
02-22-2008, 10:13 PM
My son brought home propaganda from school that said cannabis causes lung cancer.

Fact - Lung cancer kills
Fact - No one ever has died from smoking marijuana - ever
Conclusion - Marijuana smoking does not cause cancer.

Agent CSL
02-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Wait till Monsanto modifies your seeds!

<////////////////////////////////////////>

http://www.mcnblogs.com/mcindie/archives/images/onoz_omg2.gif

Brian
02-22-2008, 10:45 PM
View Profile: Marc Scott Emery
Marc Scott Emery

Publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine
8 years of webcasting on POT.TV
Leader of the BC Marijuana Party
www.cannabisculture.com
show host on RonPaulRadio.com

Soccrmastr
02-22-2008, 10:47 PM
haha awesome! that guy owns.

BrettCates
02-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Medical Marijuana patients for Paul!!! CALI

Bruno
02-23-2008, 01:02 AM
View Profile: Marc Scott Emery
Marc Scott Emery

Publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine
8 years of webcasting on POT.TV
Leader of the BC Marijuana Party
www.cannabisculture.com
show host on RonPaulRadio.com

No freaking way! We are amongst royalty!
I applaud your actions and wish you the best, Marc!

LibertyEagle
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Some of US may find this way cool, but do you honestly think most Republicans are going to agree? :rolleyes:

Captain America
02-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Eating it is expensive and not as cool.

more healthy though

Bruno
02-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Some of US may find this way cool, but do you honestly think most Republicans are going to agree? :rolleyes:

Point taken.

I agree that most Republicans would not necessarily agree, and that this is not an issue that Dr. Paul has made a keystone argument of his campaign.

And it is probably in the best interest of the movement that it is also not something to shout from the rooftops to the average joe. Not when there are so many other critical issues that are less divisive.

But nothing wrong with making sure your kind friends know! :D

I did find it interesting that the MSM did not pick up at all and run with the comment Ron Paul made in the last Mtv debate about ethanol from hemp. I didn't hear a peep. I expected them to use that to marginalize him. Maybe they thought it would backfire if they did.

In looking for some data to answer your (I believe, rhetorical) question, LibertyEagle, I found some 2005 results. I was surpised the numbers weren't higher.

Legalization of Marijuana by Party Affiliation
Republicans
Yes 21%
No 77%
Dems
Yes 37%
No 59%
Independents
Yes 44%
No 52%

% of NO respondents who would change to YES after one trip to Amsterdam - 75! :cool:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/19561/Who-Supports-Marijuana-Legalization.aspx

armand61685
02-23-2008, 03:16 AM
big ron paul supporter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Marc_Emery_02.jpg

canadian too!

FreedomAndLaw
02-23-2008, 05:30 AM

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-23-2008, 07:24 AM

You mean the ones who have trampled civil liberties over this? The ones who use whatever boogieman they can find to scare people into voting for them? No. Of course not.

Regular people that vote republican because they think republicans protect civil liberties? Yes. It's not surprising that entire states are moving toward decriminalization. I don't see how anyone can objectively say the drug war is anything but a failure on several fronts.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3392

The populace in general does not support a war on cannabis. In fact, if someone could get stoners to vote, this would have been a non-issue long ago. Why let drug warriors lie to your fellow republicans?

Fight-n-Mad
02-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Check out the Marc Emery documentary, "Prince of Pot": http://www.youtube.com/user/princeofpot

There's a really spooky scene in there, with a Canadian Mountie singing the US National Anthem. This whole thing is just one more catalyst to bring in the NAU.

youngbuck
02-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Speaking of Marc Emery, what a horrible injustice that case is. Not only do we have our military all over but also the DEA wants to bring him here and put him in prison for selling seeds! Or at least that is what they say, although clearly it is because he pissed them off. I cannot believe our DEA has offices in Canada and moreover that the Canadian government would allow one of their citizens to be extradited here to stand trial for something that is a $200 fine there. That is a real twisted situation...:( It goes to show what incredible power the US has and how unjust our justice department really is. And people wonder why the world hates us...

Seriously, man.

armand61685
02-24-2008, 03:08 AM
this is such BS...

armand61685
02-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Apparantly Emery is a huge libertarian: http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5047.html

Check out his readings.

I hope he comes out okay..

MalcolmGandi
02-25-2008, 11:14 AM
www.jackherer.com has lots of information, great website. Good for disproving false perceptions like, "it kills brain cells."