PDA

View Full Version : Watch this video -- Become a precinct leader!

emeriste
01-21-2008, 09:09 AM
I think many people have been hesitant to become a precinct leader because they aren't sure why it is important or what it would involve.

Take a look at this video (https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/) and then take the plunge. It is probably the single most productive thing any Ron Paul supporter could do. Feeling shy is understandable but every revolution requires some courage. I think after you watch this video you will see it's something you can do.

Here's an idea: If you are shy, take the list you get and find another Ron Paul supporter who will walk with you. Put together a team of people who will walk so the burden is not all on you. Delegating is part of what being a leader is all about. Also, I bet you could become a precinct leader, then contact the nearest meetup and tell them that you are shy and would like some help, you can give them your list and they can help you canvas your area. Be creative!

Here is the video -- https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

JimInNY
01-21-2008, 09:35 AM
bump

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 09:38 AM
I think some people are confusing Precinct Leader for Being a Delegate for the GOP. I'm going to contact the people running it and hopefully they can get an Email out to help explain that it is not that big of a job. I'm also working on letting more than one person being able to sign up for a Precinct. If you work with your local meet up this could make it even easier to get the work done. The campaign is asking the Grassroots to become more involved with the national Campaign with this program. The benefits this will bring will be huge! They want input on how to improve it and are looking for supporters to create videos to show how your getting the tasks done. You still have your freedom to come up with creative ways of Canvassing. So far over 100,000 people have cast a vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. can you imagine if we get them all in a database that we can then use to organize and spread the word about Ron Paul? Each voter having access to lit and signs. Knowing exactly where every vote is located could help prove vote counts.