Kinda Awkward...

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Kinda Awkward...

huh?

akijikan
01-21-2008, 08:18 AM
huh?

the whole thing is kinda awkward, its like he's here, but he doesn't want to be here.

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 08:23 AM
the whole thing is kinda awkward, its like he's here, but he doesn't want to be here.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about. He is saying vote for Ron Paul.

akijikan
01-21-2008, 08:24 AM
whatever! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

mcgraw_wv
01-21-2008, 08:24 AM
It's his attempt at a video tht shows the progression of so called liberals to teh realization that their answer are not more government programs propping up liberal policies... as he awakens to the idea that doing it yourself is a better answer then more help, and of course being labelled a republican is the farthest thing many of us would have never thought of ourselves... I despised Repuiblicans 4 years ago... now my ideas and polcies are far more conservative than ever, becuase I believe you shoudl teach a man how to fish, instead of continually taxing other fisherman, to feed others.

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 08:26 AM
It's his attempt at a video tht shows the progression of so called liberals to teh realization that their answer are not more government programs propping up liberal policies... as he awakens to the idea that doing it yourself is a better answer then more help, and of course being labelled a republican is the farthest thing many of us would have never thought of ourselves... I despised Repuiblicans 4 years ago... now my ideas and polcies are far more conservative than ever, becuase I believe you shoudl teach a man how to fish, instead of continually taxing other fisherman, to feed others.

I thought I was a so-called 'liberal' too. Little did I know. The false left-right paradigm makes you think conservatives are redneck war-mongers. All the fake conservatives put you off it. But then you see Ron Paul and you realise they are fake and now I realise conservatism is the truly compassionate system.

Mark
01-21-2008, 09:02 AM
I came to the same conclusion about conservatism regarding myself. Ron is quite "eye opening" in many ways.

Yom
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
I thought I was a so-called 'liberal' too. Little did I know. The false left-right paradigm makes you think conservatives are redneck war-mongers. All the fake conservatives put you off it. But then you see Ron Paul and you realise they are fake and now I realise conservatism is the truly compassionate system.

+1