PDA

View Full Version : All-Issue Surprise TV Ad Idea (funny but jolting)—Please Rate

hawks4ronpaul
01-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Idyllic mother in hospital bed with attentive husband—but both worried about new expenses of bigger family.

Nurse enters to give baby to mother, “Here’s your new addition.”

Mother happily takes baby but clutches baby with worried look as shadow falls over her face while we hear heavy bootsteps.

A large, overweight oil sheik is followed by a large, overweight communist Chinese soldier with AK-47 who crowd the family on the bed with loud bed-creaking.

Mother: “What’s going on?”

Omniscient narrator: “These are your family’s new additions to support. Out-of-control government welfare and warfare means that every household has a secret mortgage of $440,000, according to the comptroller general of the United States—and more and more you and your children owe to foreigners.”
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/4595/

Meanwhile, the large men are rummaging through her gift baskets, eating her fruit, and rummaging through her purse, stuffing her cash into their pockets.

Mother: “But I though welfare and warfare made us safer!”

Narrator: (chuckle) “No, they make us less secure and sell your baby deeper in debt to foreigners.”

The large men continue disruptions, making phone calls with her credit cards, knocking things over and breaking things.

Mother: “What can I do?”

Cut to Ron Paul, Cold War veteran, doctor, working hard in Congress and on campaign trail, with short voiceover (end war to rebuild overstretched military, end income tax and replace it with nothing to bring fiscal responsibility to America).

Cut to mother with baby in voting booth, smiling and voting Ron Paul.

Tag: Ron Paul, securing America.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

hawks4ronpaul
01-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Today's stock/Fed news makes this ad even more relevant.

BLS
01-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Sorry..I don't personally care for it. But I see what you're getting at.

To me...it seems too contrived.

arctica2
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
That seems pretty intense if you could pull it off. Thumbs up