PDA

View Full Version : CRITICAL! You must do this before donating for MLK

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 06:42 AM
BECOME A PRECINCT LEADER! PASS IT ON!

FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! CALLING ALL WILLING, TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
RON PAUL PRECINCT LEADER BOMB IS UNDER WAY! SIGN UP NOW! BOMBING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL SUPER TUESDAY!
Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com)

OK now that I have your attention. This is the time to sign up! We have had bombs, blimps and banners. Videos, phone calls, and letters. Sign waves, marches and tea parties. All to spread Ron Paul's message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY! And we have done a AMAZING JOB! They told us it couldn't be done, and we said "WATCH US!" They paid no attention when we broke records. We Pulled in over 10% in a CAUCUS and FOX WON'T EVEN TALK TO US!

Now lets set another NEW RECORD. I'm not sure it even exists, but we will just have to set the bar then. LARGEST VOLUNTEER CAMPAIGN. The money raised chart can become a volunteer chart as we watch the numbers go up. The total on the site right now (which you can see if you sign up) is at 3005 7:52 AM EST.

The only thing you need to do is sign up with the campaign to be a PRECINCT LEADER, Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com) and get others to sign up. Other than that, just keep doing what your doing spreading the message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY! and sign in to update your progress. This way the campaign can know what has been covered, and what needs to be done, who is a supporter, and who wants to join the fun! That is the best way to get more volunteers, because once you hear Ron Paul's message, (not all can) your hooked and want to spread the word about a Humble Dr who wants to save America with his message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

So do what you do best, and spread the word the PRECINCT LEADERS BOMB IS UNDERWAY! Make a video, create a web site, pass out slim jims, wave a sign, tell a friend, organize, drop Precinct INFO Bombs, join a Meet-up, get a bumper sticker, paint your car, be a walking billboard for Ron Paul and THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

Sign up here:Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com)

Michigan11
01-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Yes!

WilliamC
01-21-2008, 06:53 AM
Well to be honest doing this right after donating works just as well :)

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Actually I'm little disheartened that not more people have signed up for the precint leader program, only 9000+! If we want to win this we need like 10 times as much people involved in the program. And it also would show the campaign we are ready to fight this until the end!

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 07:00 AM
Actually I'm little disheartened that not more people have signed up for the precint leader program, only 9000+! If we want to win this we need like 10 times as much people involved in the program. And it also would show the campaign we are ready to fight this until the end!

We need youtube videos and anything else that we can use to promote Precinct Leaders. The campaign is requesting things like this.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-21-2008, 07:02 AM
We need youtube videos and anything else that we can use to promote Precinct Leaders. The campaign is requesting things like this.

I agree. This should be top priority.

MRoCkEd
01-21-2008, 07:24 AM
good point
precinct bomb

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Precinct Leader bomb is underway till Feb 5th

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=93261

Redmenace
01-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Well I would, but I already donated this morning and I can't be a precinct leader till I get confirmed by the local GOP tomorrow. :D

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Well I would, but I already donated this morning and I can't be a precinct leader till I get confirmed by the local GOP tomorrow. :D

Precinct Leader has nothing to do with the GOP. This is not about becoming a delegate.
It is part of the Ron Paul Grassroots with the National campaign. Maybe thats the confusion that is keeping people from signing up.

DON"T BE CONFUSED. This is just doing what your doing now but in a organized way working with the Campaign.

S3eker
01-21-2008, 09:19 AM
You have to be a precinct leader to donate?

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
You have to be a precinct leader to donate?

you should, but no not required. but it is rather easy and If your Precinct does not have a Leader yet whatever you can do is better than nothing.

wgadget
01-21-2008, 09:24 AM
It's kinda fun to see all the juicy political information on your closest neighbors. It's really kinda fun to be the representative of freedom to these people. They really need to know their options before they go into vote.

Ron Paul!

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Lets get the Precinct Leaders numbers going up with the donations totals!

dkim68
01-21-2008, 10:18 AM
One of the things that everyone needs to do when they ask this of someone is don't just say "Become A Precinct Leader". Tell them what it involves and that it's not that complicated. So many people are afraid it's like taking on a second full-time job or something. It's not. You're just trying to find out who the other Ron Paul supporters are in your community that's all. You don't have to be a political genius. You don't have to try to convince them to vote for Ron Paul. You just have to find the people who are interested in Ron Paul and that's it. Simple. It's not scary at all. So alleviating people's fears about what it involves is crucial to the recruiting process.

clintontj72
01-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Have already signed up! It is excellent...just do it people...in for the Long Haul!

kyleAF
01-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Done!!!

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Don't forget to sign up fro PL while your at RONPAUL2008.com

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 12:24 PM
time for a bump

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 01:15 PM
bump for freedom!

gracebkr
01-21-2008, 01:19 PM

I actually would, but I have no idea what it entails. It says it is a huge job, well how big? I don't want to do something I can't do. I have lots of priorities and I need to know how it would fit in and if I could fit it in.

Soccrmastr
01-21-2008, 01:21 PM
I agree. This should be top priority.

absolutely. No more money bombs, all focus to Precinct Captains

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 02:04 PM
top of the hour bump

G-Wohl
01-21-2008, 02:11 PM
I actually would, but I have no idea what it entails. It says it is a huge job, well how big? I don't want to do something I can't do. I have lots of priorities and I need to know how it would fit in and if I could fit it in.

This is my fear too. Well, I also go to college about 800 miles from my home... :D

billjarrett
01-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but I am already signed up to be a precinct leader. And I agree that we should get as many as possible. However, all these threads like this one, or "Best way for Ron Paul to win" or what have you I feel have actually gone past the point of advertising the program, and more into the realm of spam. In fact, if I wasn't already a precinct leader, I think the annoyance of these threads would drive me away from the idea.

Maybe a better idea would be an advertisement up top where the chipins and stuff usually are and be done with it? I agree it's a good program, but these posts about it all over the place may be doing more harm than good.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

JustBcuz
01-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Taking over your precinct is a big reason we did well in Nevada!

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
If you don't feel that you can do it then check to see who in you area is and help them or have them help you. This does not have to be done on your own. I am working on getting them to allow more than one Precinct leader per precinct and having assistant leaders or what ever they want to call it.

As I tell everyone, If there is not a precinct leader for your precinct then your it and whatever you can do is better than nothing getting done at all. Basically it is just doing what you can to get out the message and try and find every Paul voter you can. then just update the records in your Precinct. This will help create a database of Ron Paul voters that can be used to prove vote counts, and develop new volunteers and donaters. You just might find someone while your doing this who wants to get involved and can help you get it done.

Most Precincts have around 1000 voters. Depending on where you live that could be a big area or small area like mine because I live in a mobile home park and everyone is very close. (less walking and driving for me) Some can be done on the phone. Maybe Just getting a slim jim to every house is the best you can do in the amount of time. I look at it as working the Precinct till Nov getting every vote I can.

When you sign up and log on, You will see every Precinct leader in your county with contact info, PHONE, Address and Email, so you can contact them and work together. Use your meet-up groups to organize and help each other. Maybe in your area it might be best to hit more densely populated areas first.

You should not be alone in this endeavor unless you live in the sticks. Done right with everyone helping this could revolutionize campaigning and guarantee a win come Nov for Ron Paul.

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 03:28 PM
We only have about 9,500 PL now and we need 180,000 to cover every Precinct. So until we get at least 100,000 the promotion of this should not stop. So sign up everyone so we can stop promoting this.

Unless you think this is just for fun trying to get Ron Paul as our next President. I personally think this is the most important thing I will ever do in this life. It may be that our lives depend on this.

dkim68
01-21-2008, 04:05 PM

This is my fear too. Well, I also go to college about 800 miles from my home... :D
As I said in my previous post, so many people are afraid it's like taking on a second full-time job or something. It's not. You're just trying to find out who the other Ron Paul supporters are in your community that's all. You don't have to be a political genius. You don't have to try to convince them to vote for Ron Paul. You just have to find the people who are interested in Ron Paul and that's it. Simple. It's not scary at all.

kyleAF
01-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Bump this!

Richc$
01-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Well, good news. I just signed up for mine today and became registered as Republican of course for the primary. ight here in good ol O H I O!!! :)

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but I am already signed up to be a precinct leader. And I agree that we should get as many as possible. However, all these threads like this one, or "Best way for Ron Paul to win" or what have you I feel have actually gone past the point of advertising the program, and more into the realm of spam. In fact, if I wasn't already a precinct leader, I think the annoyance of these threads would drive me away from the idea.

Maybe a better idea would be an advertisement up top where the chipins and stuff usually are and be done with it? I agree it's a good program, but these posts about it all over the place may be doing more harm than good.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

It is a fact that the precinct that had have a Leader have done much better than a precinct with out so far. And "Best way for Ron Paul to win", well, that's is how the official campaign promotes it. And once again, old fashioned door-to-door is proven to be a highly effective way of getting voters and votes. So I don't see a problem to "spam" this winning concept on these boards. And why would anyone think it would be a turn off, it's a demand from the official campaign: more boots on the ground, NOW!! We are at 9,500+ now, but to able kick some serious butt we need around 100,000 (to cover all the precincts we need 180,000)! So we really need to activate those spam bots after the MLK money bomb......

But I agree that the Precinct Leader Program should be made as an banner posted on top of the main page.

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 06:17 PM
bump

sharpsteve2003
01-21-2008, 10:06 PM
WE must now become walking Ron Paul ads.

sharpsteve2003
01-22-2008, 02:07 AM
last bump for me