PDA

View Full Version : Omg. I see it now - I know why they are pumping McCain.

Conza88
01-21-2008, 04:59 AM
I mean, I knew they were - but it never hit my "why"! They are (NWO) are pumping up McCain, because he's the closest thing the Neocons have to Ron Paul...

Fred, Hunter and Tancredo never had a shot. Guiliani is a joke. Huckabee has a glass jaw, they rose him up but it didn't do anything to Ron Paul. Romney is the same boat.

McCain for all these people's stupidity, is classified as some kind of 'independent'. :| (enter NH) And from RP's mouth himself, paraphrased: 'We did some questioning in SC and people thought McCain was AGAINST the war". Plus from when he ran against Bush... (rollseyes) they are pumping him up, to try take away Rp's votes! It's all clear to me now.

But it won't matter. Noone can stop us! Not even NWO.. each day we grow stronger, and stronger :cool: Our base grows, it doesn't shrink. Exponential growth! FTW! :D

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Hunter and Tancredo are not nWo. They are just morons.

Hunter and Tancredo were both genuinely against illegal immigration. The CFR and nWo don't want a border fence my friend. The CFR candidates say they are for securing the borders, but they won't actually do it.

RonPaulCult
01-21-2008, 05:18 AM
Uh huh - you don't even mention Romney who is the guy I think they are really pumping and helping to win.

Besides the so called NWO wants Hillary to win anyway...

akijikan
01-21-2008, 05:20 AM
A+ for effort, D for implementation

wildflower
01-21-2008, 05:24 AM
McCain is a globalist, that's why the MSM loves him. He got an endorsement from Kissinger, one of the biggest NWO globalists around.

Molly1
01-21-2008, 05:24 AM
They want a republican candidate who will lose to Hilary. Mccain is the Bob Dole of his time.

But, in case he doesn't lose to Hilary, he's all theirs--100 years of war--so it hardly matters.

But they do want a democrat in the driver's seat this time.

I think their candidates also include romney, guiliani, and huckabee.

This is how I treat three year olds--do you want to wear the red coat or the blue coat? (but you will wear a coat)--a faux choice.

I think Mccain is winning because like someone said above people mistakenly think he is some kind of 'maverick' (wrong), who is against the establishment (wrong), and against the war (wrong).

gutteck
01-21-2008, 05:25 AM
The NWO wants Hillary next. The McCain sudden support- eventhough he is pro war and most Americans oppose the war, is just to divert the support Ron Paul is getting. They will play the.... ok lets give this state to Huckabee. Tell the media Huckabee is winning and tell diabold to do their hockus pockus......

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 05:30 AM
McCain is a globalist, that's why the MSM loves him. He got an endorsement from Kissinger, one of the biggest NWO globalists around.

Yep. Kissinger is right up there.

Lars
01-21-2008, 06:09 AM
I know this may be an unpopular comment, but if we do not win this time round that could have some benefits too.

The economy is going from worse to even worse still and that will happen over the next 3-5 years or more. Nobody can stop this from happening anymore - not even Ron Paul.

If a democrat wins, he/she will have an impossible task and after that it will be clear to everybody (well hopefully most people anyway!) that neither party has the solution.

Then, we must be ready to step in and bring this country back !!

RonPaulCult
01-21-2008, 06:20 AM
I know this may be an unpopular comment, but if we do not win this time round that could have some benefits too.

The economy is going from worse to even worse still and that will happen over the next 3-5 years or more. Nobody can stop this from happening anymore - not even Ron Paul.

If a democrat wins, he/she will have an impossible task and after that it will be clear to everybody (well hopefully most people anyway!) that neither party has the solution.

Then, we must be ready to step in and bring this country back !!

I hope you're right. I'm so doom and gloom that I think this is America's last choice. And America as usual is blowing it so....

Real_CaGeD
01-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Kissenger is not a neocon supposedly.

CelestialRender
01-21-2008, 06:50 AM
The error in this post presumes that the other team is one unified front:

They are not.
This is an open conspiracy.
This is a conspiracy of ideas.
There is no "THE candidate" for "THE NWO". It's just a bunch of different people trying to sell America to the highest bidder, and selling their souls in the process.

gutteck
01-21-2008, 06:56 AM
The error in this post presumes that the other team is one unified front:

They are not.
This is an open conspiracy.
This is a conspiracy of ideas.
There is no "THE candidate" for "THE NWO". It's just a bunch of different people trying to sell America to the highest bidder, and selling their souls in the process.

not true. Do your homework.

acptulsa
01-21-2008, 08:21 AM
McCain is all about the defense contractors, despite some terribly misguided veterans thinking he'll take care of our soldiers, sailors and marines. So, the NWO can stand him, though they don't generally prefer either Mavericks or honest people.
Romney is a game player and job cutter who the NWO neocons would love to have, but he can only get it by pandering and more and more people are seeing through him.
Huckabee is a wild card and they don't want him. Fortunately (for us and for the neocons, one of the few things we have in common with them) if you give Huckabee a little rope he's really good at hanging himself.
Thompson and 9iu11iani aren't able to beat Ron Paul consistently, so much as the NWO might like them, they don't matter.

Now if we could only convince HQ to make Dr. Paul smile confidently and crack a few jokes like Ronald Reagan did, we'll have the disenfranchised Reagan Republicans and we'll pull it off. Keep up the good work! It's right down to the wire! Yogi Berra's "fat lady" ain't singing yet, but she's warming up, so get to it!

PimpBlimp
01-21-2008, 08:41 AM
A lot of the republicans hate McCain more than they do Ron Paul. I don't think he has a chance.

I would much rather see Romney take the seat than McCain.

Midnight77
01-21-2008, 08:59 AM
McCain has no intention of sealing the borders. That is just talk from him to get elected.

But no, the Powers that Be aren't positioning McCain for victory because he is the "closest thing to Ron Paul." Ron really hasn't accomplished all that much in the Primaries, if you haven't noticed. Ron's ideas are more of a long-term threat to them, but they don't have anything to worry about with this election. It's obvious that the sheeple are still too dumbed down, and the majority of the youth vote is going to the Democrats this election.

Shink
01-21-2008, 09:07 AM
I think they're just shuffling the GOP candidate deck so that as long as it isn't Ron, Billary knocks down the house of cards. Ron should've never hidden his anti-war stance from even the most staunch GOP folks--it's his biggest weapon (rivaled by his economics...but people are too stupid to get it). He needs to stand out in a huge way.

But yes, the new world order has this thing scripted quite well. There are hiccups, such as Nevada, but they don't need to even mention it on TV. I just wonder if they're going to keep going 50/50 for Hitler and Osama until the last second.

Conza88
01-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Hunter and Tancredo are not nWo. They are just morons.

Hunter and Tancredo were both genuinely against illegal immigration. The CFR and nWo don't want a border fence my friend. The CFR candidates say they are for securing the borders, but they won't actually do it.

Yea, I know I know. :)

Uh huh - you don't even mention Romney who is the guy I think they are really pumping and helping to win.

Besides the so called NWO wants Hillary to win anyway...

Blind? re-read mate. Gave him a one liner, its all he's worth. Of course they want SHITLERY to win. BUT shes on the democrats side.. missed my whole point; they're propping McCain up so he can take away RP votes.. Can hillary do that? :rolleyes:

I think Mccain is winning because like someone said above people mistakenly think he is some kind of 'maverick' (wrong), who is against the establishment (wrong), and against the war (wrong).

Yea, that'd be me. And what they are banking on. They think he ran AGAINST bush in 04, that means he's AGAINST him in positions... LOL. Or the fact he is a POW, he has enough sense to be against war. LOL. Or the fact he's against torture, means he's against war. HAHAHHA. :rolleyes:

The NWO wants Hillary next. The McCain sudden support- eventhough he is pro war and most Americans oppose the war, is just to divert the support Ron Paul is getting. They will play the.... ok lets give this state to Huckabee. Tell the media Huckabee is winning and tell diabold to do their hockus pockus......

Exactly.