PDA

View Full Version : Make The Trip To The NH Debate!!! Pics from the SC debate...

Bossobass
05-22-2007, 06:12 PM
I made the trip to the South Carolina Debate and had one of the best days I've ever had.

My son and I got to meet Congressman Paul, his wife, Kent and some very pretty young ladies who represented 4 of the Paul's 15 grandchildren.

I met Granny Linda of the Granny Warriors, the Sign Guy and many supporters who also made the trip.

One of the highlights was meeting a young 2-tour Iraq Veteran whose wife (also an Iraq veteran) was wounded and not being treated very well by the Army. That young man verified many of the things Ron has spoken about, having seen them first hand (he stayed in one of the permanent bases Ron mentioned in the debate), as well as many experiences in Iraq that were eye opening. He met Ron and they spoke in private...a moving scene for me to observe.

I also very much enjoyed meeting Mrs. Paul. She's a delightful person who had many insights into the goings-on inside the debate venue.

My point here is that everyone who can possibly make it to the NH debate should make the trip. It will show America that we're for real and we support our candidate much moreso than the other candidate's supporters

Here's a web page with some pics from the SC debate...enjoy!

http://web.mac.com/bossobass.com/iWeb/Site%208/Welcome.html

Bosso

DavyDuke17
05-22-2007, 06:30 PM
My son and I got to meet Congressman Paul, his wife, Kent and some very pretty young ladies who represented 4 of the Paul's 15 grandchildren.

very pretty is an understatement.. lol, sorry

ronpaulitician
05-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Hopefully, some of my fellow Porcupines will be able to represent me in NH.

CraigMcCra
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I live in mass an am willing to go...is it invite only?

amonasro
05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
very pretty is an understatement.. lol, sorry

Yes, he does have beautiful granddaughters :D I'm glad you had a great time, I enjoyed the pictures.

Kandilynn
05-22-2007, 09:17 PM
How many Ron Paul supporters were there? Were there more Ron Paul supporters compared to the other candidates? I was watching and the videos of shots of yard signs were tons of the top three's signs, but in the crowd shot I saw more Ron Paul supporters than anyone else. What was your take from the inside?

Bossobass
05-22-2007, 10:11 PM
I live in mass an am willing to go...is it invite only?

Not at all, my friend.:)

Anyone and everyone who supports Congressman Paul is invited. You can RSVP to Kate's (a hard working RP supporter) Meetup group which is the list I'm on. Contact them for any necessary details or to get on their e-mail list, etc.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/calendar/5724620/

Thanks for asking, the list is starting to grow.

Bosso

Bossobass
05-22-2007, 10:34 PM
How many Ron Paul supporters were there? Were there more Ron Paul supporters compared to the other candidates? I was watching and the videos of shots of yard signs were tons of the top three's signs, but in the crowd shot I saw more Ron Paul supporters than anyone else. What was your take from the inside?

Hi Kandi,

My take was that Mitt Romney had the largest show of supporters, they were very organized and had pro T-shirts and signage for the most part, and some primitive grassroots signage.

A close second was Ron Paul supporters who had grassroots signage and buttons. Of course, one supporter convinced Granny Linda to allow him to drive her motor home right up to the corner across the street from the venue, and it sure did command attention.

All the rest of the candidates were almost not supported at all. McCain had just a few supporters and the rest had almost none.

When I saw the text message poll results, I remarked that it directly reflected what I had seen in the streets...Romney first with RP a very close second and the rest trailing far behind.

Keeping in mind that the Romney camp has 30 times Ron's budget, Ron was very well supported and his fans stayed until Ron showed up after the media spin room interviews, in which RP was the star of the night.

No other candidate's fans waited until after the debate, and the other candidates would not have given them the time of day anyway. This told me a LOT about the candidates and their supporters.

It has spurred me to shout at everyone in every forum I'm registered in and to everyone here in Charlotte that I know to travel to the NH debate. It MATTERS if there is a large physical presence of support.

It's photogenic to the press, and if the crowd is large enough, they'll be drawn to it like a magnet.

We don't need the MSM...the smaller outlets will take note and we'll video and photo the support ourselves and present it to the rest of America to show them what they're missing out on.

Ron and his family and people were just excellent and they spent an hour and a half personally thanking every single supporter, talking with us and patiently allowing photo ops for anyone who asked.

Of course, some of the inside info ( until I ask Mrs. Paul if it's OK to relate some of the tidbits) is just that at this point...you'll just have to attend and get up close and personal with the Pauls and Kent, etc., and ask away:D ;)

A highly recommended the experience. I view it as being a part of history in the making.

Bosso

Kandilynn
05-22-2007, 10:43 PM
IF anyone is going to the NH debate and is driving up the coast of Virginia and doesn't mind an extra passenger let me know. I can't go by myself and my husband is in the Navy in Virginia and can't get leave. I'm willing to pay for some food and gas.