PDA

View Full Version : CFR page on Ron Paul

Airborn
01-21-2008, 03:57 AM
the enemy has a page on Paul on their website: http://www.cfr.org/bios/13303/ron_paul.html

akijikan
01-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Boo on the CFR, they can eat a pinecone.

V4Vendetta
01-21-2008, 04:00 AM
Detailed Explanation about the CFR and the NWO - With References

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=53970

Fields
01-21-2008, 04:00 AM
CFR is preparing for a change in world politics.

Fields
01-21-2008, 04:01 AM
Detailed Explanation about the CFR and the NWO - With References

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=53970

Did you write all that, or copy and paste? That is a helluva lot.

V4Vendetta
01-21-2008, 04:09 AM
Did you write all that, or copy and paste? That is a helluva lot.

copy and paste from a myspace group....
The link to the Myspace group is at the bottom of that thread in part 2

Airborn
01-21-2008, 04:27 AM
wow moved again, i thought last time it was because of that ronbewithyou guy, but wow. Whats wrong with this post for grassroots? any mention of CFR and posts are moved? Also just got a warning for calling that ron guy an idiot, welcome to the Hitler forum

Technics2000
01-21-2008, 04:46 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with 1 person complaining or it being called a conspiracy theory.

This is being moved to General Politics (as with the other one) as it's not directly related to the campaign. The subjects in itself is not a hot topic. Feel free to see my youtube videos (two related here)- profile link is in my sig.

Thanks!

FWIW, I belive this is a conspiracy fact not a theory but at the same time I would much rather read about this in the general forum or the National Sovereignty forum.

Airborn
01-21-2008, 04:49 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with 1 person complaining or it being called a conspiracy theory.

FWIW, I belive this is a conspiracy fact not a theory but at the same time I would much rather read about this in the general forum or the National Sovereignty forum.

Yes it does, it's about Ron Paul. You know the only reason this was move because it mentioned CFR. if it was a post with a paul bio from another site it would be fine. My post had nothing to do with conspiracy

Technics2000
01-21-2008, 05:16 AM
Yes it does, it's about Ron Paul. You know the only reason this was move because it mentioned CFR. if it was a post with a paul bio from another site it would be fine. My post had nothing to do with conspiracy

No, your post certianly did not mention conspiracy theories but for some people the mention of CFR draws a red "conspiracy theory' flag and the conversation starts to degrade into a battle of i'm right, you're wrong.

I am a fairly new member here and I don't know the mods, but i'm guessing they want to keep the Grassroots forums limited to threads directly affecting the campaign and what we can do to help get Ron Paul elected (canvassing, media, fundraising) Again I agree this is something that needs to be talked about more, especially with people who just dismiss it as a theory but I really don't see the problem with this thread being in the Libertyforest.

The other thing that may be going through their heads is, interested supporters may come here and get turned off by threads full of talk of "conspiracy theory" whether it may be true or not.

Again, i'm just guessing based on their posts/actions in the last couple of days. ;)