PDA

View Full Version : Help Ron Paul Save Tax Evasion Victim Wesley Snipes

SigmaChiGuy
01-21-2008, 02:35 AM
I thought headquarters might like to come to the aid of Wesley Snipes who (like Willy Nelson) has become the target of the IRS for tax evasion and is expecting a jail sentence of 16 YEARS! This would prove the judicial racism issue that only Ron Paul is addressing and would help highlight sympathy for getting rid of our current tax system. I hope that HQ jumps on this idea and brings it up by issuing a press release and elaborating on the issue in debates. Martin Luther King Jr. of tax rights anyone?
Any ideas?
Heres the article:
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/86995/tax-man-snipes

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-21-2008, 02:36 AM
If I was Snipes I would be on my way to Cuba right now! Fuck 16 years in jail.

longevity
01-21-2008, 02:46 AM
fail. You don't pay tax, you are breaking the law. You don't want to pay tax? Change the law. Or pay the civil disobedience price.

Nailhead
01-21-2008, 03:24 AM
help ron paul help wesley snipes by working harder to get the doctor elected

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 03:32 AM
fail. You don't pay tax, you are breaking the law. You don't want to pay tax? Change the law. Or pay the civil disobedience price.

ummmm......The federal income tax in the United States is completely illegal, in case you didn't already know.

Watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

szczebrzeszyn
01-21-2008, 04:00 AM
ummmm......The federal income tax in the United States is completely illegal, in case you didn't already know.

It's pretty easy to say so, while not living in USA, isn't it? It doesn't matter if it is unconstitutional or not, because that's the damn law right now. Ron Paul pays the income tax and so did Aaron Russo and so does Alex Jones and millions of people. AND YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.

jabrownie
01-21-2008, 04:20 AM
If I was Snipes I would be on my way to Cuba right now! Fuck 16 years in jail.

The courts took his passport away.

It's pretty easy to say so, while not living in USA, isn't it? It doesn't matter if it is unconstitutional or not, because that's the damn law right now. Ron Paul pays the income tax and so did Aaron Russo and so does Alex Jones and millions of people. AND YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.

I've never seen a law, passed by the house, senate and signed by the president, which says that I am required to turn over a portion of the fruits of my labor. Has anybody here seen one? Has anybody you know seen one? ...... I suddenly feel like I'm talking about bigfoot here....

Particularly curious....we work in a barter system, labor in exchange for paper fiat; what if I accept payment for my labor in say...chickens. Would I have to mail the IRS a wing, a thigh, or the breast?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-21-2008, 04:51 AM
I've never seen a law, passed by the house, senate and signed by the president, which says that I am required to turn over a portion of the fruits of my labor. Has anybody here seen one? Has anybody you know seen one? ...... I suddenly feel like I'm talking about bigfoot here....

Actual legal cases where this argument holds up are few and far between. In court, 99.99% of the time, you are going to jail.

jesse27
01-21-2008, 05:06 AM
the people who win their cases, do so, because of an informed citizen jury, the income tax is constitutional, but only applies to trade and commerce with big buisiness, it does not leagally apply to the average citizen, but that would always be a tough point argue in court.

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 06:09 AM

Yeah I would. Because as Ron Paul says in the documentary, "They have the weapons". I wasn't trying to say you are weak for paying it dude.

Ron Galt
01-21-2008, 10:26 AM
The courts took his passport away.

He can always walk across the border to Mexico