PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Ron Paul Attack Flyer!

max
07-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Let Ron Paul take the high road. It's up to us to tear down his phony rivals.

Don't believe the media. NEGATIVE CAMPAIGNING WORKDS!

Here is an awesome flyer targetting the other candidates on the issues. Great tool for Republican primary voters!

Awesome marketing piece. Download it and spread the word.

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/candidates.html

Kuldebar
07-29-2007, 04:56 PM
I take no issue with negative campaigning if it is based on truth.

Misrepresentation is another thing entirely.

I encourage everyone to not pull their punches.

After all, we know what happens to the "nice guys".

Bro.Butch
08-03-2007, 05:53 PM
This would be a great addition to tri-fold & slim jim neighborhood drops. Meetups need to consider this. While getting out the positive RP message you can get the negatives out on the main opposition candidates all in one trip through the neighborhood. Just be sure to get the McCain info out also, he hasn't give up yet. Overall A GREAT TACTIC,,,;)

We must get the message and name out this summer & autumn, the voting starts and ends this winter !!!

Bro.Butch
08-03-2007, 06:45 PM
SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN
One of the most RABID supporters of war in the entire US Congress!
Supports expanding the war to Iran and Syria.
Member of the elitist globalist "Think-Tank" - The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
Member of the infamous "Keating 5". (Major corruption and bribery scandal back in the 1980's that cost US taxpayers Billions!) Banking criminal (and McCain puppeteer) Charles Keating went to jail for 4 years, but the Senate "old boys" club let McCain off with a slap on the wrist. McCain was pressured into donating the $120,000 that Keating had bribed him with back to the US Treasury.
Voted to increase taxes numerous times.
Admitted adulterer. Cheated on his first wife.
Voted for unbalanced budgets.
Votes to give away BILLIONS in "foreign aid" each year.
Accepts money from lobbyists.
Supports giving amnesty to illegal aliens.
Supports allowing the Fed to print funny money.

Hot tempered, psychologically unstable, and mean spirited. Publicly joked about Chelsea Clinton being "so ..." (Chelsea's parents may have been screwed-up but Chelsea was just an innocent teen-age girl!) ...NO CLASS SENATOR!

Recently used the "F" word against fellow GOP Senator John Cornyn during a disagreement over McCains beloved "open borders" immigration bill.

"F--- you! I know more about this than anyone else in the room," shouted McCain at Sen. John Cornyn." - Washington Post June 2007

"I have witnessed incidents where McCain has used profanity at colleagues and exploded at
colleagues," Ex-Senator Bob Smith - (NH),

Lied to us about Iraq having "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and ties to 9/11.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OK I just went back and looked at this closer and I just had to comment on something.

LOL-you people don't know me and may accuse me of the same thing as they accuse McCain of but I must admit this is one of the best explanations I've every heard-LOL!

(McCain)... Publicly joked about Chelsea Clinton being "so ugly because her real father is Janet Reno" (Chelsea's parents may have been screwed-up but Chelsea was just an innocent teen-age girl!) ...NO CLASS SENATOR!

While I'm on the subject, I was shocked that the Clinton machine allowed CNN to get the handheld camera shots during the you-tube debate from behind the candidates. It verified what I already knew, when Hillary goes in, it will be the biggest thighs and calves, and the FATTEST A%%ED president we've had since Taft and he was 330+ !!!

As for poor Chelsea, have you ever seen a picture of Hillary when she was a teenager, before she was made over ??? CASE CLOSED...

I apologize, but I couldn't help myself-LOL !!!

Please read the KFC sign...

http://www.grannywarriors.com/hillary.htm
A little humor to start your week