PDA

View Full Version : Aye, Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least for a while

cheese
01-21-2008, 12:14 AM
"I am Ron Paul. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

"Mainstream media against ten million?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will run - and live!"

"Yes!" Paul shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ap4Lt2Q3A

For the revolution

Bilgefisher
01-21-2008, 12:20 AM
I watched this movie tonight just for the occasion.

Joe3113
01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMMM!!!!!

P.S. I made this joke a month ago :D

Ron Paul is 7 feet tall and shoots fireballs from his eyes and lightning blots from his ass!!

The00viper
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM
I find this scene from Braveheart 10 times more moving than that one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fN9w7vq2w

Ara825
01-21-2008, 12:33 AM
I think someone is here among us who is not friendly. I could be wrong but I just watched the video and wondered why a McCain supporter would be looking at this particular video that was posted over a month ago and has only 4,347 views and no honors. Negative comments from two people within last ten minutes makes me go hmmmm. Maybe I'm just parinoid. :eek:

cheese
01-21-2008, 09:23 AM
I think someone is here among us who is not friendly. I could be wrong but I just watched the video and wondered why a McCain supporter would be looking at this particular video that was posted over a month ago and has only 4,347 views and no honors. Negative comments from two people within last ten minutes makes me go hmmmm. Maybe I'm just parinoid. :eek:

what?