PDA

View Full Version : Ron Disses Giuliani.... Ahahaha.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 11:43 PM
From Ron's email tonight:

Yet soon the race will be down to four candidates-Romney, McCain, Huckabee, and me, and there is no stopping us

Hahahha. I think Ron still wants a little payback for Rudy Patootie's stupid 911 barbs at that one debate. :D

Trigonx
01-20-2008, 11:45 PM
hes looking at it realistically, Ghouliani is too much on the fringe, and hes flaky!

Nyte
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
youtube or it didn't happen.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
hes looking at it realistically, Ghouliani is too much on the fringe, and hes flaky!

Yeah, he's not really "serious" or "electable." :)

firebirdnation
Its nice to see he is in it for the long haul and I think we can still win!

parke
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Hahahha. I think Ron still wants a little payback for Rudy Patootie's stupid 911 barbs at that one debate. :D

Anyone with common sense who saw that was either with us or not at that moment. Ron Paul told the truth. Rudy told us some complex bs. People halfway around the world want to kill us because we want control of their oil. Period. Killing a shitload of them in the process may come back to haunt us. Its called blowback.

Dont forget that we havent gotten OBL. But we killed the leader of Iraq. And we gave 10B to a dictator. We are pissing those people off pretty badly. The media doesnt report how many people we kill. They dont keep a tally like they did in vietnam.

Is the control of the oil in Iraq and Iran so valuable it could cause WWIII? Imagine dropping a nuke on Iran. You think the world hates us now? Wait until we drop a nuclear weapon on a country that hasnt attacked us.

The people in charge are fucking lunatics. We need peace. We need to back the fuck off the middle east before a nuke hits our country.

When does this war end? Eternal war=Demise. War destroys.

Do not forget. The nazis took rights and started wars. The nazis did not win.

"I say its time to come home!"

And I agree sir.

SWATH
01-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Twice,

What a shot in the arm the Nevada caucuses were, where we took the silver as #2, beating McCain, Huckabee, Thompson, and -- of course -- Giuliani.

ronpaulfan
01-21-2008, 12:01 AM
YES!!! I LOVE BEING RIGHT!!! WOOODOGGY!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=83264

:D

Jeremy
01-21-2008, 12:02 AM
McCain will win in "Rudy Country" and Rudy will maybe say "you should have picked me, now your homes will be in ruins"

Airborn
01-21-2008, 12:07 AM
I want to hear at the next debate "Mr. Rudy people have been wondering about your electablitly....<..their way..> Do you have any Sir?"

Feelgood
01-21-2008, 12:20 AM

Huh??? How do you Youtube an email??? :rolleyes:

Nyte
01-21-2008, 12:21 AM

Disregard... I hadn't received my email yet. :rolleyes:

libertythor
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM

Dude! Check your email. LMAO Or it was a joke......I am leaning towards joke. LULZ! :D

libertythor
01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Disregard... I hadn't received my email yet. :rolleyes:

:) No worries. It is okay to be skeptical.

ihsv
01-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Carl Cameron: "Mayor Giuliani, Yet another question about electibility... err... do you have any, sir?"

Rudy Giuliani: "Well, the reality is, on September 11..."

N13
01-21-2008, 12:42 AM
My favorite part:

"Yet soon the race will be down to four candidates-Romney, McCain, Huckabee, and me, and there is no stopping us, as Tim Russert grudgingly pointed out the other night. Thanks to you, we are in this all the way through a brokered convention."

Who's laughing now Ghoulie?

Knightskye
01-21-2008, 02:24 AM

Like this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=644468918811045600&hl=en

Lmao. :D

Conza88
01-21-2008, 03:27 AM
No.... no... no.... :S
Guiliani is going to be GIVEN Florida.. so he can stay in the race. Just watch the msm, they talk about him winning it. Then he will.

I HOPE I am sooooo dead wrong it ain't funny.

Doesn't matter, he's going to stick around imo. Nevertheless, we're still going to win. And guiliani - TAKES the NEOCON votes.. makes it EASIER for us. :) NO guiliani supporter is gonna come support RP, - they're still hannitized.. so don't fret it has its pros... and CONS ;)

rfbz
01-21-2008, 03:39 AM
Huckabee will be out soon too. it will be Romney, McCain and Ron Paul. imagine the debates when it's just them 3 up there

Arramond
01-21-2008, 04:06 AM

Um what! You do know that there is a world outside of Youtube right? :)

ChooseLiberty
01-21-2008, 05:05 AM
Reporter - "Mr. Ghouliani will you be running as a third party candidate?"

Ghouliani - "Yes, the 9/11 party" Our platform will be preemptive strikes on random countries across the world.

fireworks_god
01-21-2008, 05:10 AM
As much as I don't care for Giuliani, I think it is probably in our best interest to see him win in Florida. If McCain wins in Florida, after winning South Carolina, then McCain will become the undisputed candidate, it would seem. If Giuliani wins, we really will end up with a brokered convention.