PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Revolution (WORLDWIDE SOON)

qwerty
07-29-2007, 12:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EdkorcJUTZY

DeadheadForPaul
07-29-2007, 12:57 PM
:) :) :)

The Revolution is coming to a town near you

ronpaulitician
07-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Awesome!

michaelwise
07-29-2007, 01:27 PM
I e-mailed a link to this video to the members in my meetup group. For motivation.

inibo
07-29-2007, 02:24 PM
I do not speak or read German, but I think I get the gist of this comment:

Vielen Dank! Ron Paul Bavaria! Es Sehr gut.

I'm on the verge of crying. Again.

DeadheadForPaul
07-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Now renegades are the people with their own philosophies
They change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me
We're the renegades we're the people
With our own philosophies
We change the course of history

Bergie Bergeron
07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Saw them in New York this weekend :)

Revolution9
07-29-2007, 05:01 PM

Remember this when you start trying to control freak discussions.

Best Regards
Randy

DeadheadForPaul
07-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Remember this when you start trying to control freak discussions.

Best Regards
Randy

You can be a responsible revolutionary without scaring people: MLK, Thomas Jefferson, etc. We want to be more like Benjamin Franklin and less like Che Guevara...

SeanEdwards
07-29-2007, 05:30 PM
That's really cool and inspiring. Do any other presidential candidates have anything like this going on?

scrosnoe
07-29-2007, 07:30 PM
This is awesome and so personal that it takes my breath away!

I had a foreign exchange student from Germany last year and about the only thing we agreed on politically was being against the war. At Christmas time we were in the DC area to show her the sights and be with my family for Christmas. I no longer live in his district, but since he is my best friend in Washington, I called and asked and Congressman Ron Paul arranged for a tour of the capitol for us and it was really special and much appreciated!

I have just sent my foreign exchange student and all of her friends that were here also a link to the video and the site. Each one of those kids reach back into homes across our country and link to others that are in school here now. It is because of efforts like this that our freedom message is spreading across the land and now across the ocean.

We can all see the wisdom of the words 'freedom brings us together' and feel the breath of fresh air blowing across the land and sea. Keep the invitations going out and the arms wide open, folks you are in on the ground floor of something really huge!

SeanEdwards
07-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Bumping this video cause it's inspiring. Having international allies IS good for morale. :D

qwerty
07-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Bumping this video cause it's inspiring. Having international allies IS good for morale. :D

Im sure there are more allies coming, the message is so powerfull!!!

:cool:

Electric Church
07-30-2007, 04:24 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EdkorcJUTZY

the world needs to get behind Ron Paul....great stuff...gave me goose bumps...thanks for posting

Revolution9
07-30-2007, 05:14 AM
You can be a responsible revolutionary without scaring people: MLK, Thomas Jefferson, etc. We want to be more like Benjamin Franklin and less like Che Guevara...

You do not seem to have a clue. Eff Guevera. He is simply a tshirt and sticker icon with no ass.. If you think TJ or BF never scared anyone you do not understand the American Revolution. If you think MLK never scared anyone then explain the jailing and attacks.

Now to get back to your statement..,just what are RP folks doing that "scares" people?

Best Regards
Randy