PDA

View Full Version : Template letter to mail with slim jims?

rooteroa
01-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone have one or point out where I can find a good one?

mexicanpizza
01-20-2008, 10:30 PM
I got this from someone on here:

Hello,

My name is (INSERT NAME HERE), and I am a volunteer for the Ron Paul for President 2008 campaign. As you may know, soon we will be heading to the polls to decide each party's nominee for the presidential election in November.

There are many candidates running for President, and I would like to tell you why Ron Paul is the best choice in 2008. I would like to tell you why Ron Paul raised over $6 million in 24 hours, a world record previously held by John Kerry's $5.7 million in the 2004 general election. I would like to tell you why Ron Paul is the first presidential candidate to ever have a 200 ft blimp with his name on it, which is flying over the east coast as we speak, paid for by supporters only. Most importantly, I would like to tell you why Ron Paul is the candidate to vote in our state's primary.

History
Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, before proudly serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He and his wife Carol have recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They reside in Lake Jackson, Texas, and are the proud parents of five children and have 17 grandchildren.

* The Record
Ron Paul has served in the US Congress since the late 1970's. His political views have never changed, and he has the voting record to prove it. That type of consistency is almost unheard of in politics today.

-He has never voted to raise taxes.
-He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
-He has never taken a government-paid junket.
-He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
-He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
-He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Support the Troops
Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who supports immediate withdrawal of US troops from Iraq. He is also the only Republican candidate who has opposed the Iraq war from the very beginning. His foreign policy is one of non-intervention, that says we need to take care of our country first and set an example before we can attempt to help others.

Ron Paul also has more donations from active duty and retired military personnel than any other Republican candidate in the 2008 election.

Learn More
This is only a small amount of information on Congressman Ron Paul. If you would like to learn more, I urge you to visit www.RonPaul2008.com or call 1-877-RON-PAUL.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to seeing you at the polls!