PDA

View Full Version : Man on Youtube comes forward to say he did coke and sex with Obama in 1999

nascar
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message491540/pg1

yongrel
01-20-2008, 10:17 PM
i love the internet, and all of it's attention-whores.

MGreen
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm Obama's illegitimate white son.

Alabama Supporter
01-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Hot topics please. This appears to be a dirty nasty trick.

evadmurd
01-20-2008, 10:20 PM
uh-oh.

asmartchimp
:eek:

Fields
Hot topics please. This appears to be a dirty nasty trick.

Yeah, this would need a lot of investigating to even remotely repeat to other people.

devil21
01-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Could this be the Larry Flynt thing?

Myerz
Obama likes crack! I wonder if he inhaled?

Dave Pedersen
Check his bank account for a fat deposit from the Billarys.

yongrel
01-20-2008, 10:22 PM
stop responding, stop bumping.

Mods, deal with this how you please.

libertythor
01-20-2008, 10:22 PM
LOL I gave it 5 stars for laughs.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Larry Sinclair was Barack Obama's lovechild with Dr. Evil...

madRazor
01-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Unfortunately this might have legs. . . I mean, they portray Ron Paul as a racist, why not Obama as a crackhead. Or cracksomethingelsenotvulgar.

ronpaulfan
LOL I gave it 5 stars for laughs.

me to

:p

paulitics
Clinton Machine.

JJ2K1
01-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Lets give this one a go, and digg it.

Shink
01-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Had to comment, 5 star it, bump this thread, etc. Maybe I'll favorite it, too.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:28 PM
The Clintons will stoop to nothing to regain the White House.

Danny Molina
01-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of all of this. The most unbelievable part of this though is he says he has a limo.

I 5 stared it for humor.

Fields
01-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Had to comment, 5 star it, bump this thread, etc. Maybe I'll favorite it, too.

I did the same, hahahahha

liberty_Forever
01-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Wow, can anyone verify this, or do we just have a youtube attention whore on our hands?

libertythor
01-20-2008, 10:33 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obamaas_sex_and_cocaine_party

Digg it here!

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Even if it's true, who cares?

DealzOnWheelz
01-20-2008, 10:34 PM
well he did challenge obama to a polygraph test with him to prove he's wrong

liberty_Forever
01-20-2008, 10:35 PM
still, he could just be doing it for attention . . .

louisiana4liberty
01-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Something tells me this assclown is getting paid. :(

liberty_Forever
01-20-2008, 10:36 PM
yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary is operating the camera...

celticsman7
01-20-2008, 10:37 PM
The best part is, "we left in my limo."

electronicmaji
01-20-2008, 10:38 PM
I don't beleive this for one second......

madRazor
01-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Bumping this thread is playing right into that guy's hands.

Telkandore
01-20-2008, 10:39 PM
This is ridiculous.

We hate it when people believe ridiculous fabricated slander about Congressman Paul, so let's take the high road here and admit how absurd and unfounded this is.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Interesting how this accusation is publicly circulated right after Obama takes on Bill Clinton directly. I guess if you're Black you are expected to be Democrat or you're an Uncle Tom, but heaven forbid if you aspire to be the Democrat presidential nominee.

devil21
01-20-2008, 10:40 PM
The best part is, "we left in my limo."

Doesnt cost much to rent a limo these days.

alaric
01-20-2008, 10:40 PM
why bother with this now? does this guy want to give the dem nom to the witch?

Grimsatire
01-20-2008, 10:41 PM
There are ALOT of people I've met myslef that are so upset at the idea of a black president who has muslim ancestry, that I wouldn't be surpeised if people will do things like this to take him down. If someone faked this - just the mention of it would sink Obama - even if after a week it was all cleared out.

Sinking a campaign is not hard. Find a girl willing to claim rape by a candidate - his campaign, if the story ever runs, is dead. Find a minority willing to claim overt racism - the candidate's campaign can be severely effected if the media runs the story.

And honestly, even if Obama was gay, WOULD HE HOOK UP WITH THAT UGLY DIGUSTING MAN?? Even as a straight guy, I can discern when a man is ugly.

Kalash
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of all of this. The most unbelievable part of this though is he says he has a limo.

I 5 stared it for humor.

That's not unbelievable.

At all.

I drove a limo around for about 2 years... and it was, "mine."
(Just some random 24-25 y/o kid without a real job... real home... etc. I lived with/worked for my "boss" - as a personal assistant - lived with the family - wife, 2 kids... and babysat most of the time.)

Technically, it was my bosses (er... one of them - I had about 5 bosses - and 2 limos over the course of the 2 years - one in LA, one in Orange County)
But the limos were my primary means of personal transportation, I was responsible for upkeep, etc...

It's VERY possible he has a limo/limo company.

They're not that expensive... ($45,000 brand new)
And if you can afford one up front (Or get a loan for it) - you can make money with them/pay them off fairly easily.

Not to give credence to the video - but the limo thing isn't hard to believe at all.

electronicmaji
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
oh and if were gonna attack a candidate lets attack his posistions not his past nor his aquintances...and especially ones that any crazed person could make....

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Clinton supporters have been alluding to Obama's purported use of cocaine for the last couple of months. This guy is just someone else doing the Clinton's dirty work.

rp4prez
How would you like your 15 minutes of fame on the net be... "I blew you in a limo! Now come one and admit it!"

haha.. too funny.

Kalash
And honestly, even if Obama was gay, WOULD HE HOOK UP WITH THAT UGLY DIGUSTING MAN?? Even as a straight guy, I can discern when a man is ugly.

You saw the part about the coke, right?

People do weird things on coke.

madRazor
Right into his hands.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:44 PM
There are ALOT of people I've met myslef that are so upset at the idea of a black president who has muslim ancestry, that I wouldn't be surpeised if people will do things like this to take him down. If someone faked this - just the mention of it would sink Obama - even if after a week it was all cleared out.

Sinking a campaign is not hard. Find a girl willing to claim rape by a candidate - his campaign, if the story ever runs, is dead. Find a minority willing to claim overt racism - the candidate's campaign can be severely effected if the media runs the story.

Actually, Juanita Broderick claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton. However, I believe she and/or her SO received death threats and the NOW turned their back on her because Clinton is pro-choice, which gives him carte blanche to do anything he wants to a woman.

dw1345
01-20-2008, 10:44 PM
That is absurd. Some redneck probably hired by the Clinton's with a video camera and a youtube account makes accusations about a widely known presidential candidate and people on here believe this. And you all get angry when people believe Ron Paul is a racist?

Danny Molina
01-20-2008, 10:45 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obamaas_sex_and_cocaine_party

Digg it here!

buried. This is complete nonsense.

fmontez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message491540/pg1

We are ready for a Black or a Female President.. but are we ready for a Gay President? I feel for Mr. Obama, if it's true I think he should come out and admit it.

electronicmaji
oh and if were gonna attack a candidate lets attack his posistions not his past nor his aquintances...and especially ones that any crazed person could make....

I repeat this is fucking PATHETIC.

Pauls' Revere
01-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Did he have a stained shirt?!?! stupid minds want to know.

Fields
I repeat, the word, repeat. Repeat.

liberty_Forever
i don't think most of us believe this nonsense.

Fields
Did he have a stained shirt?!?! stupid minds want to know.

:eek:

thekeeper
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Timing is suspicious. I hope this doesn't gain legs.

Fields
i don't think most of us believe this nonsense.

Exactly, that's why it's fun to joke with.

Pauls' Revere
Show me the stained shirt!!

Kotin
01-20-2008, 10:49 PM
hahahaha.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Ironically, this accusation comes out right before MLK day.

CrownThyGood
01-20-2008, 10:54 PM
if it gets msm attention it's false .. if it gets swept under the carpet it's true.

dw1345
01-20-2008, 10:54 PM
The man has a wife and two kids for heaven's sake. If this gains steam it will be devastating, and if this man has any ties to the Clinton's then Bill, I mean Hillary, can kiss goodbye to the White House.

madRazor
01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Ironically, this accusation comes out right before MLK day.

Oh my god are you saying what I think you're implying!??! That accusation is quite the insinuation!!

michaelwise
01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Didn't the Clinton's also dig up something about Obama being a drug dealer?

DrCap
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
regardless of the veracity of these statements, the clinton apparatus will eventually crush obama with something like this.

Corydoras
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Obama didn't deal drugs. However, he did drugs. This is in his memoirs. He was doing drugs through high school and college and into Harvard Law. So someone is trying to build on that admission.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 10:59 PM
The man has a wife and two kids for heaven's sake. If this gains steam it will be devastating, and if this man has any ties to the Clinton's then Bill, I mean Hillary, can kiss goodbye to the White House.

Don't underestimate the Clintons. They make Karl Rove look like a boy scout. Also, after Nevada, I get the feeling that the Clintons are going to write off the Black vote in exchange for the Hispanic/Latino vote. The demographics favor the Hispanics/Latinos anyway versus the Blacks so this is not exactly a bad move on the Clintons part.

jabrownie
01-20-2008, 11:02 PM
This thing is complete B.S.; but let's see if it's got legs.

First: This guy have a limo.....lmao, no way. If they were gonna go cruzing in a limo, it would have been Obama's limo.

Second: He claims he gave Obama the drugs from his personal supply that he uses for himself. Then he says that he does cocaine, and that Obama did crack. If it was from his personal supply, for his own personal use, then where did the crack come from since the guy already said his preference was coke.

Third: This shows an effort to try to play on the racial sterotypes that whites use cocaine while blacks do crack; as though Obama (because he's black) would be using crack over coke, and therefore the story must be true. Complete b.s.

Fourth: The timing of the sudden burst this far along....yea, suspicious to say the least. Has he been living under a rock to not know that Obama's been running for President for months. If there's any truth to it, why didn't he say something before.

Given the above, I gotta cry B.S.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 11:04 PM
This thing is complete B.S.; but let's see if it's got legs.

First: This guy have a limo.....lmao, no way. If they were gonna go cruzing in a limo, it would have been Obama's limo.

Second: He claims he gave Obama the drugs from his personal supply that he uses for himself. Then he says that he does cocaine, and that Obama did crack. If it was from his personal supply, for his own personal use, then where did the crack come from since the guy already said his preference was coke.

Third: This shows an effort to try to play on the racial sterotypes that whites use cocaine while blacks do crack; as though Obama (because he's black) would be using crack over coke, and therefore the story must be true. Complete b.s.

Fourth: The timing of the sudden burst this far along....yea, suspicious to say the least. Has he been living under a rock to not know that Obama's been running for President for months. If there's any truth to it, why didn't he say something before.

Given the above, I gotta cry B.S.

Because now Obama is proving himself to be an actual contender for the Democratic nomination whereas before Iowa, Hillary Clinton was expected to waltz her way to the nomination with only token opposition.

Dave Pedersen
01-20-2008, 11:08 PM
A sad day for Obama's wife and children, true or untrue.

A sad day for America's children. I remember back in 1968 in fifth grade we had a classroom election for the presidency. Nixon? Humphrey? There were no scandals. At least for the children's sake we had clean discussion in public. Now everything is out and that is healthy but the children have no world in which to be simply children. The filth of a godless society is imposed on them in a way people 40 years ago would never have dreamed. I can't imagine what it is like to be in fifth grade and see what is in the news.

May the Lord Jesus Christ rule soon. We can bear little more of this.

LiveFreeorDie
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
I smell a Clinton swift-boating

madRazor
01-20-2008, 11:10 PM
This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

Sandy
01-20-2008, 11:13 PM

"I didn't inhale." "That depends on what the definition of is is."

Ah folks, this could be some guy wanting attention. Anyone can post something on YouTube. I wish something was completely verified without a doubt before being posted on here.

Caravello
01-20-2008, 11:14 PM
FWIW I think I just may believe the guy.

But it's late and I'm getting tired.

And yet the thing is, how does Obama prove he didn't do what this guy says? He can just ignore it I guess, but this story will at least carry on through cyberspace.

This will be interesting to say the least.

UNC08
01-20-2008, 11:15 PM
This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

My God man! You're supposed to watch videos, not eat them!:eek:

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Incidentally, Hillary Clinton just issued this response to this latest allegation against Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMsqEYyUU

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
I think Obama can do better than this guy.

He probably still snorts though.

dreicher
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
And America keeps dying a little more each day...

Shellshock1918
01-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Holy Crap!!

clinton pay off anyone?

jcizzle
01-20-2008, 11:29 PM
This is the most utterly idiotic thing I've ever read from both standpoints.

1. Why would anyone believe this random guy posting a youtube video?! Gullible anyone?

2. I could shoot up a youtube video right now and say I had drunken sex with Ron Paul 20 years ago, doesn't make it true (and everyone on here would be up in arms instead of promoting it).

Hillary most likely had nothing to do with it, obviously same for Obama.

fuzzybekool
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM
There is no credibility to this guy. I live in Illinois and this would of been all over the news back in 2004 when Obama beat Alan Keyes to be the Senator to Washington.

Trust me, Alan Keyes would of had this all up and down Illniois if it was true.

What is fair is fair. Probably this guy making the accusations was sent in to do this hit job because Obama is threatening a higher up (Billary) in the CFR / AIPAC food chain.

Ex Post Facto
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Man, if the media has a field day with this...then we all know who is behind it. This could also be a distraction to attempts to bring Paul to the forefront.

parke
01-20-2008, 11:42 PM
That isnt credible..

JulioForPaul
01-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Why would somebody admit to this when they know they will only be threatened and heavily criticized, and smeared for speaking out against such a popular politician?

I believe him. Just like I believe Larry Craig is gay.

stewie3128
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Check his bank account for a fat deposit from the Billarys.

Yes, quite.

Andrew-Austin
01-21-2008, 12:01 AM
I don't really give a shit about this sort of politics...

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Something tells me this assclownIn every truest sense of the word apparently :D

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
They're not that expensive... ($45,000 brand new)I had a neighbor who bought a 5 year old one for about $9k.

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:22 AM
We are ready for a Black or a Female President.. but are we ready for a Gay President? How about a half black and Hispanic female Muslim lesbian who is a crippled midget with AIDS? :rolleyes:

I think according to the ADA they would win by default! :p

Yeah, I'm not a very PC type of person heh heh heh

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
I do feel sorry for his family however when one runs for public office this is the kind of nonsense one has to expect right or wrong, accurate or inaccurate. But you can't put the toothpaste back in the bottle.

I suspect by Tuesday this'll be story #1

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Don't underestimate the Clintons. They make Karl Rove look like a boy scout. Exactly why voting for anyone other than Ron Paul is truly voting for "lesser of two evils" You can have communism, fascism, or Constitutionalism. Your choice (see my signature)

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:26 AM
This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth...DUDE! You made me laugh out loud seriously. If I had anything in my mouth (such as water - and no I ain't *****) I would've spewed it onto the monitor.

Thanks for the belly laugh

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:26 AM
and now.. the big question for the 08 Campaign...

HOW BIG IS OBAMA'S DONG?!?!?!?!

http://www.sizesurvey.com/fig5.gif
"Surprisingly, it would appear from Figure 5, that contrary to popular myth, Black males have shorter erect lengths than their Caucasian counterparts. However, due to the small sample size and large variation in lengths, this "difference" is not statistically significant. The average flaccid length among Blacks however was 93.8mm (3.7") compared to 87.7mm (3.4") for Caucasians, which may be responsible for the impression that Black men have greater erect dimensions. Again, I emphasize that these observations must remain tentative. "

http://www.sizesurvey.com/fig6.gif
"This figure summarizes the results of question 44, in which men were asked to rate members of their own ethnic group with respect to size. Of particular interest was the response of East Asian subjects. Among East Asians residing in the East, 31% felt that they were generally of modest size, compared to 56% of those living in the West. This is probably due to the fact that Western countries tend to be more racially diverse, allowing for greater interaction and hence comparison with men of different ethnic backgrounds. It is also interesting to note that the vast majority of Black subjects stated that they tended to be well endowed; an opinion which was not borne out by the results of this study."

Compliments of http://www.sizesurvey.com

Matt Collins
01-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Right into his hands.Uhh... I thought it was his mouth ;)

ErikBlack
01-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Last I checked neither cocaine use nor gay sex nor adultery was prohibited by the Constitution. As far as I'm concerned Obama has nothing to apologize for and owes no explanation to the American people. This sounds like a baseless accusation, but even if its true what he does in his personal life is his business. If the American people wish freedom and privacy in their own lives they should be willing to extend that same courtesy to all of their fellow citizens, including those who run for public office.

The fact that the American people would be appalled by this and it would most likely ruin Obama's career if it were found to be true just shows that as a nation we are still largely brainwashed by ancient religious morality and remain unable or unwilling to adopt the "live and let live" mentality required for a free society.

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Last I checked neither cocaine use nor gay sex nor adultery was prohibited by the Constitution. As far as I'm concerned Obama has nothing to apologize for and owes no explanation to the American people. This sounds like a baseless accusation, but even if its true what he does in his personal life is his business. If the American people wish freedom and privacy in their own lives they should be willing to extend that same courtesy to all of their fellow citizens, including those who run for public office.

The fact that the American people would be appalled by this and it would most likely ruin Obama's career if it were found to be true just shows that as a nation we are still largely brainwashed by ancient religious morality and remain unable or unwilling to adopt the "live and let live" mentality required for a free society.

I agree, but with one assertion...Obama needs to vote for Ron Paul with his vote to protect the constitution.

Jane Aitken
01-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Aw c'mon. He's already admitted he's a coke head.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-21-2008, 02:14 AM
I used to know a homosexual that this guy reminds me of. I worked with him. Didnt like him personally because he was vindictive.

This guy might have gotten pissed that Obama is masquarding and might get into office.

He is going to get tons of negative publicity from his friends and community which are probably liberal or Democratic in nature. Why would he want this if he did not have a serious issue with Obama?

Its dirty politics but that was not this guys intention.

As for the Limo maybe this guy was a business owner or wanted to impress his new state Senator friend. I dont think it is so amazing.

Have fun with this one Obama, if the MSM covers it. Personally I thought it was the admission of drug use that would eventually undo him.

Drknows
01-21-2008, 03:25 AM
Holy shit is right!!

FreedomWon
01-21-2008, 03:47 AM
Oral sex? Coke? Limo?
Isn't that stuff just a CFR perk?

Drknows
01-21-2008, 05:09 AM
I had a feeling some people in our grassroots were closet OBAMA supporters.

Nailhead
01-21-2008, 05:12 AM
hillarious...i hope it tanks him

Drknows
01-21-2008, 08:11 AM
I have a feeling this will make it to the front page of youtube and get picked up by the media.

OHHHHHHBAMA.

Danny Molina
01-21-2008, 08:27 AM
I had a feeling some people in our grassroots were closet OBAMA supporters.

Oh please. We've never had any problems with Obama's grassroots supporters and to pump this BS just isn't fair.

Drknows
01-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Oh please. We've never had any problems with Obama's grassroots supporters and to pump this BS just isn't fair.

Haha well i don't know about you but outside of our grassroots area (green zone) ive ran into more trolls for Obama than Hillary, Mccain And Huck combined.

Most of them spread that Racist BS a few weeks back. They laughed it up.

And whether you like it or not hes stealing independent voters in open primary states from Ron Paul. Mccain Mitt, and Huck were never a threat to us. Its the Anti War and Change vote we must protect.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-21-2008, 08:59 AM
Haha well i don't know about you but outside of our grassroots area (green zone) ive ran into more trolls for Obama than Hillary, Mccain And Huck combined.

And whether you like it or not hes stealing independent voters in open primary states from Ron Paul. Mccain Mitt, and Huck were never a threat to us. Its the Anti War and Change vote we must protect.

Ya its dirty to be happy, but he is taking a good chunk of the college crowd from us that is so interested in being a part of a black person being in the White House. If he folded up they would go looking again, and probably decided they dont like Hilalry for some reason. Might be a good RP supporter.

mjp1025
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
You know how this will be treated? They'll ignore it just like they do RP. There's nothing to back this up, anyway....

Dibold
01-21-2008, 09:24 AM
You know how this will be treated? They'll ignore it just like they do RP. There's nothing to back this up, anyway....

Sure there is. There's a polygraph test to back it up. If Obama didn't do what this man says he did, then Obama would have no problem taking a polygraph test to prove it. If Obama refuses to take the test, it's obvious he has something to hide.

werdd
01-21-2008, 09:38 AM
i wouldnt doubt obama smokes the crack

werdd
01-21-2008, 09:52 AM
lets make this huge, the blowback will be immense true or not, the hilarity is sure to be grade a+ though.

Drknows
01-21-2008, 09:57 AM
lets make this huge, the blowback will be immense true or not, the hilarity is sure to be grade a+ though.

The video is 2 days old. I dont think it will make youtube honors. :(

Midnight77
01-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Don't believe this for a second.

Midnight77
01-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Sure there is. There's a polygraph test to back it up. If Obama didn't do what this man says he did, then Obama would have no problem taking a polygraph test to prove it. If Obama refuses to take the test, it's obvious he has something to hide.

No, because Obama acknowledging this will bring even more media attention and thus ... negative publicity to Obama ... when this is clearly a lie.

I'm sorry, but if it comes down to Hillary or Barack getting the Democratic nomination, I'll take Barack any day. Even if this isn't true ... which I don't think it is ... then it will still result in negative publicity regardless and the damage would be done anyway. If I were Barack, I wouldn't acknowledge this whatsoever.

JGalt
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM

he just likes how it smells.

constituent
01-21-2008, 12:19 PM
the official return of rovian politik?

constituent
01-21-2008, 12:20 PM

+1000

familydog
01-21-2008, 02:34 PM
So other than a random guy on youtube, none of this has been confirmed? If not why are we even discussing it?