PDA

View Full Version : What other Super Tuesday states look good for us?

Jeremy
01-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Obviously Alaska... what else?

xCakex
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
YaY for Alaska.

matthylland
01-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Im interested to see how Cali does

yongrel
01-20-2008, 09:56 PM
CT might surprise some people, especially if Giuliani is weak by then.

wgadget
01-20-2008, 09:57 PM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

RPFP
01-20-2008, 09:59 PM
That link is cool, but not really worth too much. Look at how green NH is.

Jeremy
01-20-2008, 09:59 PM
CT might surprise some people, especially if Giuliani is weak by then.

I live their too... I bet McCain will win

I think 4th is likely... but I will hope for much better =p

In my small town I only see signs for RP (no one else), but the dumb people who still vote don't even put up signs

fuzzybekool
01-20-2008, 10:01 PM
All caucus states are good for us. Louisiana is going our way. Ron Paul going there next week even before Florida.

wgadget
01-20-2008, 10:02 PM

Yeah, which makes me think NH really was a hackjob.

MJfromCT
01-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I agree with the idea that CT is slightly possible if Guiliani is weak from FL. Then ignorant voters split votes between Guiliani, McCain, Romney and a few for Huckabee. Voter turnout here will be fairly low as in under 10% is my guess as advertising will be mostly democrats and no one media darling to excite the masses. I understand if Ron Paul doesn't spend much money here as it is a winner take all state and Guiliani's name recognition, McCain's success in 2000 here and Romney's proximity as MA governor.

yongrel
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
I think Montana, Missouri, and North Dakota are all possibilities, especially if the campaign puts some muscle into it.

scandinaviany3
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
AZ, CA, CO, Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, Maine, MN, Missouri, TN all with different focuses and reasons.

AZ is logical since we are strong there and if we can beat McCain in his home state that is a major, major bump for the campaign.

There arent many things left that can do such a bump, but this is definitely one of them.

Need Chris Simcox of the minutemen to finally connect with the campaign and make an endorsement in AZ.

Campaign has been out of pocket as usual on this one. Hopefully there new state chair can make up for their lack of competence.

Jobarra
01-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Alabama is pretty good. We had 79 precinct leaders last time I looked(which was when I signed up a week ago, so there are probably way more now, I hope.) The districts are all decided by top two(first gets two delegates, second gets one delegate) unless someone gets 50% in which case he takes all. The at-large delegates are proportional. As long as anyone gets 15% support, they get a share of the delegates. It's going to be hard to hit that number(if we go by the previous primaries to this point), but I'm hoping Thompson drops out before Feb 5th. The Fred supporters I've talked with seem to lean towards Paul and Huck, but more towards Paul. The foreign policy thing is the only thing holding them back.

ButchHowdy
01-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I think we have a friend in Montana - a "D" even!

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/01/montana-governo.html

Goldwater Conservative
01-20-2008, 11:34 PM

Paul actually did well in NH, it's just that it was (1) a primary and (2) VERY high turnout across the board. I think it's actually been his best state so far if you look at votes-to-population.

madRazor
01-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Montana is looking like a nice place to hunker down and wait out the imminent disaster...