PDA

View Full Version : Are they that desperate?

inibo
07-29-2007, 12:18 PM
The following got posted on today on http://community.livejournal.com/ronpaul2008/#entry_61136

Rudy way out ahead, Ron Paul tanking
(Anonymous)
2007-07-29 01:14 pm
Despite all the Ron Paul internet hype, the latest ABC/Washington Post poll released two days ago has libertarian-leaning Republican Rudy Giuliani surging ahead to 37% support.

Oh, and Ron Paul? Still hovering around the Tommy Thompson/Jim Gilmore area of 2%.

Support a real libertarian for President in 2008. Someone who wants to fight Islamo-Fascism not surrender to it.

Libertarians for Giuliani at www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

Eric Dondero

I have my doubts that it was actually Dondero who posted it, but I find myself strangely encouraged that someone is so worried that they resort to spamming LJ. I mean, come on are you that scared?

BIG_J
07-29-2007, 12:27 PM
"Libertarian-leaning Republican Rudy Giuliani "

LMAO

WTF??!

kylejack
07-29-2007, 12:29 PM
"*Note - Eric Dondero is on temporary leave
as host of Libertarian Politics Live. He is on
a special political assiment. But he's set to
return in a few weeks. Joey Dauben, a
libertarian Republican activist from the
Dallas area will be filling in for the time being."

Eric Dondero, possibly on Giuliani's payroll now?

micahnelson
07-29-2007, 12:32 PM
"Libertarian-leaning Republican Rudy Giuliani "

LMAO

WTF??!

Maybe he meant, like, He likes leaning on Libertarians, kind of like the mafia leans on people for money or information?

Brad Zink
07-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Fascist-leaning Rudy Giuliani

stevedasbach
07-29-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm quite certain that this was written by Dondero personally. He wouldn't need to be on Giuliani's payroll -- he really believes that all "real" libertarians should support the war on terror, including Iraq. He really believes that Giuliani is the most libertarian candidate running.

quickmike
07-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Harry Browne is turning in his grave right about now. The Libertarian party HQ should be REAL pissed about Rudy. I wonder if they will do anything about it. Probably not.

AZ Libertarian
07-29-2007, 01:26 PM
All that made my head hurt. A 'professional petition circulator' publishing a "mainstream Liberatrian' website that begrudgingly states "Predictably, Ron Paul came out way ahead with 73.46% of the vote. " - and then proceeds to tout Rudy as a Libertarian-leaning Republican!?! List of site-links:

www.bluecollarrepublican

www.hiphoprepublican

www.gaypatriot

www.rudylibertarians

www.libertarianrepublican

www.rlc

www.lp

http://www.lizmair

www.libertarianleanings

WITHOUT ANY LINKS TO RONPAUL2008!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell pure paid-off hor$e$hit.....

(at least the rudyliberatrians site gave me more dirt on him LOL!)