PDA

View Full Version : Getting the Catholic vote

BobSmith
01-20-2008, 08:36 PM
A cheap and easy way to get Dr. Pauls name infront of Catholics would be to donate money for a mass in Ron Pauls name. Normaly this can be done inexpesivly and Dr. Paul would be Mentioned at mass and listed in that sunday buliten.

familydog
01-20-2008, 08:40 PM
A cheap and easy way to get Dr. Pauls name infront of Catholics would be to donate money for a mass in Ron Pauls name. Normaly this can be done inexpesivly and Dr. Paul would be Mentioned at mass and listed in that sunday buliten.

Make sure the priest doesn't say his masses in Latin though :eek:

libertythor
01-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Ron got 16% of the Catholic vote in NV!

His base still was with the non-religous at over 50% of that sector, but 16% from voters of a specific denomination is an improvement.

BobSmith
01-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Make sure the priest doesn't say his masses in Latin though :eek:

Very rare to see Latin Mass anymore, only the fundemental churches still do it. However, if you have a fundemental church Ron Paul would do very well with them.

Corydoras
01-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Will work with Orthodox churches as well.

misericordia
01-22-2008, 03:36 AM
brilliant. done. For the intentions of RON PAUL. hey, do it online too, monks and nuns vote.

ummm, have you guys heard the prophesy of the return of enoch and elijah? Because when I first heard RP speak, I wept,
but now I'm wondering...John Paul/Ron Paul....?

ddoggphx
01-22-2008, 04:44 AM
Ron got 16% of the Catholic vote in NV!

His base still was with the non-religous at over 50% of that sector, but 16% from voters of a specific denomination is an improvement.

42% of the 7% non religious demo.

To win this thing, we need to get the christians en force.

Catholics are a good place to start. 26 percent of americans are catholic. 76 million.

misericordia
01-22-2008, 09:45 PM
There's also the major US shrine in Washington, and EWTN.

Ibtz
01-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Very rare to see Latin Mass anymore, only the fundemental churches still do it. However, if you have a fundemental church Ron Paul would do very well with them.

I've never heard a Catholic church that has a Mass in Latin referred to as a fundamental church. It would actually be called a Tridentine Mass as opposed to the Novus Ordo Mass which is common these days.