PDA

View Full Version : * * * how to beat MSM...DVDs for Ron Paul * * *

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 07:36 PM
done

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 07:39 PM
MAJOR MAJOR BUMP! This can break the silence!

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 07:53 PM
another idea, maybe the websites could have files of video which people can download to there computers. That way they will be able to have access to more video content

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 08:30 PM
done

derdy
01-20-2008, 08:32 PM
www.ronpaulvideos.com is what I've been using for my canvassing

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 08:35 PM
done

krott5333
01-20-2008, 08:39 PM
do you know how to take youtube videos and make them into files that can be downloaded and edited?

you probably dont want to do that, because they are going to be pixelated and poor quality.

krott5333
01-20-2008, 08:40 PM
do you know how to take youtube videos and make them into files that can be downloaded and edited?

but if you do choose to go that route, you can use www.downloadyoutubevideos.com

and when you go to download it, change the extension to .flv

and you'll need an flv player to play them, or you can use a converter to convert them to mpg or avi.

I use a program called SUPER that converts them.. i think I got it for free

derdy
01-20-2008, 08:41 PM

go poke around in here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 08:49 PM
done

Apparition
01-20-2008, 08:57 PM
would we even have the rights to do such a thing?

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 09:08 PM
ab

nc4rp
01-20-2008, 09:20 PM
ronpaulreveres.com has some dvds, theyre good, but i need something a little more entertaining for here.

people need to be hit like a ton of bricks. wheres THAT video? we need someone to hit a homerun that can be mass marketed across multiple voter types. something that doesnt just introduce Paul but tells them in no uncertain terms EXACTLY why THEY NEED to vote for Dr Paul and leaves them speechless

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 09:26 PM
ab

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
There is already a website for this......
http://www.ronpauldvdproject.com

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 10:25 PM
ab

liberty_Forever
01-20-2008, 10:30 PM
I think this is a fantastic idea. Producing viral DVDs will be an extremely powerful information method.

What content you replicate is up to you. Personally, I have giving the following information to my friends.

America: Freedom to Fascism (Aaron Russo)
Hacking Democracy
^^^ these two are good "starter" information

We do need a good Ron Paul DVD for the 'squares' however...

TexFootballMom
01-20-2008, 10:52 PM
I think this is a fantastic idea. Producing viral DVDs will be an extremely powerful information method.

What content you replicate is up to you. Personally, I have giving the following information to my friends.

America: Freedom to Fascism (Aaron Russo)
Hacking Democracy
^^^ these two are good "starter" information

We do need a good Ron Paul DVD for the 'squares' however...

I agree.

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 10:56 PM
ab

Crickett
01-20-2008, 10:59 PM
ronpaulreveres.com has some dvds, theyre good, but i need something a little more entertaining for here.

people need to be hit like a ton of bricks. wheres THAT video? we need someone to hit a homerun that can be mass marketed across multiple voter types. something that doesnt just introduce Paul but tells them in no uncertain terms EXACTLY why THEY NEED to vote for Dr Paul and leaves them speechless

I really liked this dvd from rpr..but they said it was .39 each, and then you could not buy them for that unless you bought a BUNCH. I was hoping I could get 50 out. If anyone has any they want to sell me cheap, please PM me. I thought that video would be perfect for older people who would enjoy it.

Jack Creahan
01-20-2008, 10:59 PM
ab

Digginitnow
02-12-2008, 11:45 PM
This concept is absolutely necessary! I have three cpu's that I would set to burn constantly. A compilation needs to be made. It can be distributed electronically through various peer-networking groups (napster,limewire,pb...etc) or download from a website. Once a couple good videos are created-- preferrably longer than 15mins. More around the 30 min. mark, this portion of the movement can take off. There are 100's of thousands of elderly that cannot access the internet because they do not know how. Post some type of cover art modest in nature promoting freedom and liberty first and foremost with instructions on how to attach it to the dvd and we can begin. (Laser inscribed dvd cover art is a bit costly, so I am hoping for a cheaper way to do this.)

At the end of the video put a message about make a copy and give it to someone you love or what-not. Many gas-stations and other small business will let you leave them at the counter for customers to take(just make sure that the owners are RP supporters). Senior retirement communities would greatly benefit from this kind of attention as well. A mail-out system with or without request would also help.

Remember, the majority of Ron Paul supportors were not looking for freedom until a nugget of the mesage slipped into our minds. Many people do not ask to be woken up from a deep sleep, but become thankful once they have been.

Digginitnow
02-12-2008, 11:51 PM
i'm not saying the videos are bad or innacurate, but they derive from the point and anything that even sounds like a conspiracy turns MANY, MANY people away from viewing him as credible

I agree, stay away fom all of the conspiracy stuff, but a little stab at MSM may not be to bad...

Digginitnow
02-12-2008, 11:53 PM
self delete--sorry it posted too many times

Digginitnow
02-12-2008, 11:54 PM
self delete--sorry it posted too many times