PDA

View Full Version : Can't Donate..

CoreyBowen999
01-20-2008, 07:23 PM
I can't donate because of my age so I have decided that for every 75k we raise, I'll put up a small homemade sign in my neighborhood. :D

Yom
01-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Get your parents to donate instead! If they aren't willing to give money, give them some of your own and ask them to do it on your behalf. ;)

CoreyBowen999
01-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Alright. I'll do that too :p
It'll have to be 10 $ though

T206
01-20-2008, 07:40 PM

start a hot chocolate stand and use that money :) seriously though, your support regardless of $$ is still important, so thank you.

ItsTime
01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
for every 75k? That will be a lot of signs my friend ;) (I tried to sound like McCain did it work?)

But seriously, THANK YOU!

Staupostek
01-20-2008, 07:46 PM

All we can ask is that people give what they are able to, be it 1 cent (there are cents listed on the counter on the website) or $1000. It's not the amount, it's the thought. Thanks

torchbearer
01-20-2008, 07:48 PM
There is no age limit on donations... just an age limit on credit card transaction over the internet.

CoreyBowen999
01-20-2008, 08:00 PM
for every 75k? That will be a lot of signs my friend ;) (I tried to sound like McCain did it work?)

But seriously, THANK YOU!

lol.. Well true. I may have to put a sign cap on how many I will put up lol.

ChrisM
01-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I can't donate because of my age so I have decided that for every 75k we raise, I'll put up a small homemade sign in my neighborhood. :D
Trust me -- There is no minimum age. I've donated many, many times already.

CoreyBowen999
01-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Chris- Its not that my age is stopping me. Its that I don't have a job. Hence no money

CoreyBowen999
01-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Ok well I decided I'm making a sign for every 100k so.. Its almost 5 signs so far

tamor
01-21-2008, 10:42 AM
We each do what we can for Dr. Paul-- thank you, Corey

arctica2
01-21-2008, 11:13 AM
The younger his supporters are, the better!

We just need to wait for the old 'uns that are voting Neocon and Hillary to become anchored to hospital beds...well, as a last resort, that is. We should have exponentially increasing success based on the huge proportion of Paul's supporters that are young. Like me:) I'm 17.

Swearengen
01-21-2008, 11:26 AM

Well I'll tell 'ya what Corey... you have insipired me. I'm going to make an extra $20 in your honor.

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.
The project code you entered was: COREYBOWEN

tcindie
01-21-2008, 12:10 PM
The younger his supporters are, the better!

We just need to wait for the old 'uns that are voting Neocon and Hillary to become anchored to hospital beds...well, as a last resort, that is. We should have exponentially increasing success based on the huge proportion of Paul's supporters that are young. Like me:) I'm 17.

Support is great, but young supporters who can't vote or caucus don't get him elected.. so, yes young supporters are good, but we need more voting age supporters than anything. ;)

CoreyBowen999
01-21-2008, 01:04 PM
We're at 9 signs. Keep donating :D

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
If you want to help the campaign, post these two posts in every youtube video you can find.. That's for mccain, romney, huckabee video as well

post 1
Paul never voted for senate bill 1959,a bill that invades your privacy (only candidate not to 4 for it!)
-never voted to raise taxes
-never voted for an unbalanced budget
-never voted for restriction on guns
-never voted to raise gov't pay
-never took a government-paid junket
-never voted to increase power of the executive branch.
-voted against the abominable "Patriot act"
-voted against regulating the Internet
-voted against the Iraq war from day 1
Paul always voted 4 the constitution

post 2
-Paul returns a portion of his pay to the U.S. treasury every year.
-Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress
-Paul has published 6 books on economic and fiscal monetary policy.They show what a genius and how fascinating he is. No other candidate comes close to Paul's expertise for fixing the terrible US economy, the falling dollar, and the massive debt
-John McCain once said Paul "is the most honest man in Washington"

Trust me, it works.. Copy and paste each post, they are less than 500 characters needed to post on youtube and other places, and spread it like a virus.. Post that 1000 times, each and every one of you.. Something you can do from home.. People have messaged me asking more about Ron Paul after posting that information.. IT WORKS !

Soccrmastr
01-21-2008, 01:23 PM
If you want to help the campaign, post these two posts in every youtube video you can find.. That's for mccain, romney, huckabee video as well

post 1
Paul never voted for senate bill 1959,a bill that invades your privacy (only candidate not to 4 for it!)
-never voted to raise taxes
-never voted for an unbalanced budget
-never voted for restriction on guns
-never voted to raise gov't pay
-never took a government-paid junket
-never voted to increase power of the executive branch.
-voted against the abominable "Patriot act"
-voted against regulating the Internet
-voted against the Iraq war from day 1
Paul always voted 4 the constitution

post 2
-Paul returns a portion of his pay to the U.S. treasury every year.
-Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress
-Paul has published 6 books on economic and fiscal monetary policy.They show what a genius and how fascinating he is. No other candidate comes close to Paul's expertise for fixing the terrible US economy, the falling dollar, and the massive debt
-John McCain once said Paul "is the most honest man in Washington"

Trust me, it works.. Copy and paste each post, they are less than 500 characters needed to post on youtube and other places, and spread it like a virus.. Post that 1000 times, each and every one of you.. Something you can do from home.. People have messaged me asking more about Ron Paul after posting that information.. IT WORKS !

Those things dont work. Almost every single person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul or been spammed to death about Ron Paul. How about becoming a Precinct Leader instead, instead of spamming Youtube which will not get us any votes.

Sey.Naci
01-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Almost every single person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul or been spammed to death about Ron Paul. How about becoming a Precinct Leader insteadQFT

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:30 PM
not true

InLoveWithRon
01-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Those things dont work. Almost every single person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul or been spammed to death about Ron Paul. How about becoming a Precinct Leader instead, instead of spamming Youtube which will not get us any votes.

I live in Canada.. I have donated over $7000 to the campaign directly and other spin off's like the blimp etc .. I have converted over 20 people to Ron paul over the past month ONLINE .. In addition to that, I have swung 17 of my family members to Ron Paul who live in the states.. Four of which have become active in campaigning..

I am doing my best.

ps- and your comment about every person on the internet has heard of Ron Paul is FALSE.. 73% of people have the internet.. But when my fellow family members campaign and canvass, they tell me over 80% of the people haven't even heard of him.. Thousands of people everyday hear about Ron Paul for the first time, either on the internet or outside..... So dont talk out of your butt...

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
He's right We DO NOT OWN THE INTERNET WE JUST OWN IT MORE THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE BUT WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN INTERNET HITS THEY MAKE UP FOR IN MEDIA SPOTLIGHT