PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else do this?

Dave Wood
07-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Either use a sharpie or stamp anything visible from a short distance,

write or stamp ronpaul2008.com or ron paul for pres or who is ron paul on all of you outgoing mail bills, correspondence etc.
I put this on both the invoice inside and the envelope because the envelope goes past a lot of eyeballs on its way to the destination.

anything for name recognition.

AZ Libertarian
07-29-2007, 01:52 PM
We had a bunch of small RON PAUL R3VOLUTION stickers printed up, and I probably have more fun with them than anything. They're EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood!
I also like the fake $20 bills that when you open them up, it says:
"Dissappointed? Not if you put RON PAUL in the White House!"
If it wasn't so much fun it would be more like work.

Lord Xar
07-29-2007, 01:53 PM
yea, whenever I get a bunch of bills, I ink stamp them.. with the stamp thingy I got from vistaprint

so, yes I do :-)

Man from La Mancha
07-29-2007, 07:26 PM
We had a bunch of small RON PAUL R3VOLUTION stickers printed up, and I probably have more fun with them than anything. They're EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood!
I also like the fake $20 bills that when you open them up, it says:
"Dissappointed? Not if you put RON PAUL in the White House!"
If it wasn't so much fun it would be more like work.

Make sure you use easy to peal off stickers or even better magnet cards, you can buy magnet business cards at $.10 each or magnetic sheet any where and print out 50 small magnets per sheet.

I'd be real pissed and turn off to anybody sticking stickers on my property or seeing the disregard for public property being defaced. Imagine if they were Giuliano stickers on your property.

shadowhooch
07-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, no stickers or writing for me.

But everyone I talk to, I end the conversation by offering a fist bump and when they comply I say "Ron Paul". It's kind of like the new high five.

They usually say what? And then I tell them he's running for President and they should check him out.

It's a good conversation starter without being pushy. I do it with all my friends and family and everyone's doing it now - whether they know much about him or not.

Spread the word! :)

Syren123
07-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, no stickers or writing for me.

But everyone I talk to, I end the conversation by offering a fist bump and when they comply I say "Ron Paul". It's kind of like the new high five.

Okay THAT is funny!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-29-2007, 09:03 PM

Unbeknowst to them until later, you have a Ron Paul stamp hidden between your knuckles! :D