PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Coburn's help

sidsquidrick
05-22-2007, 05:41 PM
For those of you who do not know who Dr. Coburn is, he is a Senitor for Oklahoma. He is also a huge anti-pork guy. Just google he and see all the stuff he is doing. It would be awsome to get this guy to help out Dr. Ron. Get the Docs on the campaign trail.
I think American is tired of the lawyers and oil guys running the show.
I called his office today to ask that he help out.
Check out his site here.
http://coburn.senate.gov/public/

Dr. Coburn has a lot of supporters, especially here in Oklahoma. If we can get more like him on board it will help.

Also, although the 9/11 issue, and foreign policy is a great platform, I think that his financial stratigy is one that should be brought up often. He is still the only candidate that is really conservative on this issue.

my .02

Kandilynn
05-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I hate to admit this, as an Okie, but I've never heard of him. Maybe that has to do with me being stuck in Virginia. I'll talk to my family about him though, see if they want to contact his office and ask him about backing Ron Paul for president.

ButchHowdy
05-22-2007, 06:08 PM
I live on the Space Coast of Florida, district 15, served by the Hon Dr. Dave Weldon. He is also a member of the Liberty Caucus. Any ideas how I should approach him?

Hawaii Libertarian
05-23-2007, 10:57 AM
I live on the Space Coast of Florida, district 15, served by the Hon Dr. Dave Weldon. He is also a member of the Liberty Caucus. Any ideas how I should approach him?

I would go to Dr. Paul's Congressional web site, find some legislation he has recently introduced or cosponsored, and then contact your Congressman to request his position on it or to request he sign-on as a co-sponsor. That way, they can't wiggle out of it--either they support his legislative proposals or they don't.