PDA

View Full Version : Donate to the BLimp!

tsetsefly
01-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Dont know if they extended the deadline but it only needs 10,000 more

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

literatim
01-20-2008, 06:55 PM
No, I think the time for the blimp is over. They need to land it so grassroots can direct funds to more useful things.

UtahApocalypse
01-20-2008, 06:56 PM
No.... Donate to the campaign with the money bomb for MLK day.

JustBcuz
01-20-2008, 06:58 PM
No.... Donate to the campaign with the money bomb for MLK day.

Agreed. Isn't it just a little bit, ohhh I don't know, maybe rude? to be pimping the blimp just four hours before the next big money bomb?

rooteroa
01-20-2008, 06:59 PM
fuck The Blimp, Donate To The Campaign

ItsTime
01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
they always do. The main function of the blimp was to drain money from other more important projects that could actually get the vote out. People did not listen.

Agreed. Isn't it just a little bit, ohhh I don't know, maybe rude? to be pimping the blimp just four hours before the next big money bomb?

UtahApocalypse
01-20-2008, 07:01 PM

Some people have gotten tunnel vision about certain things. They forget about the big picture.

Cowlesy
01-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Classic example of a reported thread.

Lots of people report the thread to get it moved to the Blimp forum.

But because we try to be as fair as open as we can stretch it, we let it stay because it's so close to being funded.

I don't fund the Blimp, but I know the Blimp'rs are ardent Ron Paul supporters. So we leave the thread in Grassroots Central.

When the blimp doesn't need dough, we move the threads to the Blimp.

I think the thread should be categorized, but the Blimp'rs are working to keep Ron's message going. Let's let them have some threads in this forum.

If you don't think the blimp is worth it like I do not believe, don't send them a nickel.

Afterall, we are all supporting the same cause.

ItsTime
01-20-2008, 07:02 PM
"who is ron paul" is not a message.

Classic example of a reported thread.

Lots of people report the thread to get it moved to the Blimp forum.

But because we try to be as fair as open as we can stretch it, we let it stay because it's so close to being funded.

I don't fund the Blimp, but I know the Blimp'rs are ardent Ron Paul supporters. So we leave the thread in Grassroots Central.

When the blimp doesn't need dough, we move the threads to the Blimp.

I think the thread should be categorized, but the Blimp'rs are working to keep Ron's message going. Let's let them have some threads in this forum.

If you don't think the blimp is worth it like I do not believe, don't send them a nickel.

Afterall, we are all supporting the same cause.

LukeNM
01-20-2008, 07:07 PM
No need to use negative tactics to get your point across. If you do not support the blimp do not pay for it. Speaking negatively, more often, about something you do not agree with does not make you more right.

crusader
01-20-2008, 07:09 PM
fuck The Blimp, Donate To The Campaign

QFT

Please let this thread die.

Anyone who posts about the BLIMP is a TROLL IMO.

ItsTime
01-20-2008, 07:10 PM
fact the blimp can not, and will not bring the vote as well as a many of the other projects going on right now. And it costs many times more than those projects.

Reality is sometimes negative.

No need to use negative tactics to get your point across. If you do not support the blimp do not pay for it. Speaking negatively, more often, about something you do not agree with does not make you more right.

Thomas Paine
01-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Whether the blimp is worth millions of dollars of free media or not is irrelevant. The question is whether the blimp is getting people to vote for Ron Paul. I submit that the blimp is not convincing a sufficient number of people to vote for Ron Paul to justify the expense of keeping the blimp airborne. Case in point, Ghouliani has spent tens of millions of dollars and has finished behind Ron Paul in four out of five states. Thus, even though Ghouliani has spent more money than Ron Paul, Ghouliani is getting less bang for his buck. Similarly, we are getting less bang for our bucks spent on keeping the blimp airborne than we would if the same donations were utilized for GOTV efforts on the ground. In short, the blimp has passed the point of diminishing returns and is draining money away from the national campaign. It's time to ground the blimp.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-20-2008, 07:18 PM
More welfare for the blimp. It only needs another 9,440 dollars to keep flying.

Forget "chip-ins" for lame newspaper ads, direct mailers and "Ron Paul gum". Donate to the real cause (aside from the official campaign).

Go blimp go!

hummtide
01-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Its time to let the blimp go. The message and money must be put out ON FOOT!

gecko42
01-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Are you saying we shouldn't advertise anymore? :confused:

RickNHouston
01-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Dont know if they extended the deadline but it only needs 10,000 more

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

yeah .... and in 10 days they'll be needing that much again ... and so on and so on.

Its served its purpose ... time to put it to bed!

gecko42
01-21-2008, 11:22 AM
The real blimp trolls should put down their laptops and go knock on doors if they don't like the blimp.