PDA

View Full Version : From Eric Dondero

BillyDkid
01-20-2008, 06:21 PM
This was posted by Eric Dondero (the notorious ex-Ron Paul staffer who's has made it his mission to destroy the movement) in the discussion of the "Fred Thompson - libertarian" article posted over at Reason. If this isn't Orwellian I don't know what is.

There are three libertarian-leaning GOP candidates in the race: Fred Thompson, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney. Each has significant libertarian support.

The opponents of liberty never had to fight us - they just had to join us and destroy us from within. Cato and Reason - they are worse enemies than the "liberal media" or "religious right" ever were. It is not your enemies you have to worry about. It's your "friends".

literatim
01-20-2008, 06:22 PM
I am truly dumb founded.

Soccrmastr
01-20-2008, 06:23 PM
lmao what a joke

hes running against Paul for congress too

http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/2007/05/ron-paul-challenger-eric-dondero-picks.html

I cant believe Paul had this guy running his campaign at some points. What a scum Eric Dondero is.

newmedia4ron
01-20-2008, 06:23 PM
this belongs in Bad Media Reporting

Sey.Naci
01-20-2008, 06:24 PM
No, it belongs in the Trash bin.

ProfNo
01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
You got it right...Orwellian

Rudy a Libertarian...WTF. War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

Melissa
01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
You got it right...Orwellian

Rudy a Libertarian...WTF. War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

hey just started this book last night promised someone I would finally read it

familydog
01-20-2008, 06:31 PM
This was posted by Eric Dondero (the notorious ex-Ron Paul staffer who's has made it his mission to destroy the movement) in the discussion of the "Fred Thompson - libertarian" article posted over at Reason. If this isn't Orwellian I don't know what is.

There are three libertarian-leaning GOP candidates in the race: Fred Thompson, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney. Each has significant libertarian support.

The opponents of liberty never had to fight us - they just had to join us and destroy us from within. Cato and Reason - they are worse enemies than the "liberal media" or "religious right" ever were. It is not your enemies you have to worry about. It's your "friends".

Yeah...and...he wonders why no one takes him seriously. I love how he gives no reasons why those candidates are libertarian lol.

Seriously, he just does this for attention.

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 06:32 PM
I hope I get to meet this piece of excrement on day!

The One
01-20-2008, 06:37 PM
I hope I get to meet this piece of excrement on day!

Dave eats pieces of excrement like him for breakfast. Sorry dude, I couldn't resist.

bbachtung
01-20-2008, 07:23 PM
If you want to understand Dondero, read this: http://www.hcn.org/servlets/hcn.Article?article_id=16409

Note that the article is written by an anti-property left-winger, BUT it does provide an interesting look at a day in the life of Dondero.

NMCB3
01-20-2008, 08:05 PM
I think Dondero may be mentally ill.

ProfNo
01-20-2008, 08:35 PM
hey just started this book last night promised someone I would finally read it

You definitely need to read the book.

After reading the book, watch the movie...it is very good.

DanConway
01-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Dondero is a worthless hack. If not for Ron Paul, no one would know his name.

No1ButPaul08
01-20-2008, 10:28 PM
I suggest we change, "piece of shit" to, "piece of Dondero"

example: James Kirchick is a real piece of Dondero.

Chester Copperpot
01-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I suggest we change, "piece of shit" to, "piece of Dondero"

example: James Kirchick is a real piece of Dondero.

perfect

susano
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Dondero is a Zionist and a neoCON. Oh, yeah, and a pathological liar.

None of this surprises me.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."

Quote by: Marcus Tullius Cicero
(106-43 B.C.) Roman Statesman, Philosopher and Orator
Date: 42 B.C.
Source: Speech in the Roman Senate

susano
01-20-2008, 11:34 PM
If you want to understand Dondero, read this: http://www.hcn.org/servlets/hcn.Article?article_id=16409

Note that the article is written by an anti-property left-winger, BUT it does provide an interesting look at a day in the life of Dondero.

Lol, look at this comment on that blog:

Thanks Ray, That was a very fair and balanced article. You portrayed our meetings, accurately, and even quite colorfully. I hope we meet again some day, for coffee or beers. Not in Leftist Bozeman, but in some safer nearby small-town. How'se the Cafe/Restaurant in nearby Willow Creek (pop. 62) grab ya? (Editors: Below for Comment section only.) As for the gentleman who used the phrase "Sinister Libertarians" in the Comment section, I would remind you Sir that our Founding Fathers were libertarians, just about every one of them. Were they "Sinister" too? Not too mention a great many elected Republicans these days, like Congressmen Ron Paul of Texas, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Butch Otter of Idaho, and Dana Rohrabacher of California, plus over 20 elected Republican legislators in the Nation including Senator Jerry O'Neil of Kallispell, MT. Not all libertarians are affiliated with the Libertarian Party, and get 1 to 2% of the vote in elections. The majority of libertarians these days are active in the GOP and actually win elections. We are anything but "Sinister," rather out-front contributing and dedicated members of local communities. For a List of nationwide elected libertarians, and libertarian celebrities like Dennis Miller, Clint Eastwood, and Larry Elder check out: www.mainstreamlibertarian.com.
Posted by ericdondero 07/27/2006 @ 09:20:31

He's got neoCONs lumped in with Ron Paul.

Grandson of Liberty
01-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Dave eats pieces of excrement like him for breakfast. Sorry dude, I couldn't resist.

Dave eats pieces of excrement for breakfast? Gross. :eek: