PDA

View Full Version : Effect of the sponsor ban from the real world

Merk
01-20-2008, 05:51 PM
I live out in the woods and I just needed to get some more maintenance/construction equipment.

I spent about $2500 that would have gone to Lowe's pre-boycott. (I wish I could have given it to Dr. Paul but...) I had emailed them in a polite professional manner regarding their advertising on FauxNews and received a response saying they had no control over what Faux broadcast and would continue to advertise with Faux. I responded that they did have control over where they spent their money and if they continued to advertise on Faux they would receive none of mine. So be it.

So there you go Lowes... $2500 Federal Reserve Notes that could have been devalueing in your bank are now loseing value in another company's bank.

Time for Change
01-20-2008, 06:16 PM
good job

TexFootballMom
01-20-2008, 06:26 PM
I live out in the woods and I just needed to get some more maintenance/construction equipment.

I spent about $2500 that would have gone to Lowe's pre-boycott. (I wish I could have given it to Dr. Paul but...) I had emailed them in a polite professional manner regarding their advertising on FauxNews and received a response saying they had no control over what Faux broadcast and would continue to advertise with Faux. I responded that they did have control over where they spent their money and if they continued to advertise on Faux they would receive none of mine. So be it.

So there you go Lowes... $2500 Federal Reserve Notes that could have been devalueing in your bank are now loseing value in another company's bank.

Oh my gosh, that last line is so creative. Thanks for letting them have it where it hurts and thanks for supporting Ron Paul.

CCTelander
01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Be sure to e-mail them again and let THEM know. :D

Mini-Me
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Be sure to e-mail them again and let THEM know. :D

Seconded :)

Charles Wilson
01-21-2008, 09:57 AM

Good for you! That is a good example for the rest of us to follow. If we all write to the Fox News sponsors and suggest that we will no longer buy from them, it could possibly have a big impact because with the downturn in the economy they will not know for sure what is causing their drop off in sales.

MAGICKAL
01-21-2008, 11:51 AM

LMAO....devaluing in another company's bank. Way to go!

RickNHouston
01-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Hey everybody ...

Everyone needs to read this ...

http://www.energybulletin.net/12125.html

zoi
01-21-2008, 10:07 PM
RON PAUL
HOPE FOR AMERICA
BE A PART OF IT
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me. by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945