PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities for Ron Paul !!!!!

BigRedBrent
01-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I revised my Celebrities for Ron Paul video and I need your help to promote it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeVGUhxJZ4

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 05:18 PM
This video is AWESOME. Spread it!

Phantom
01-20-2008, 05:26 PM
US celebrity addresses (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=US+celebrities+addresses&spell=1)

BigRedBrent
01-20-2008, 06:11 PM
This stuff should have already happened and we need a team to investigate why it has not. I mean come on we must have more support for already known libertarians!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
bump

Soccrmastr
01-20-2008, 06:29 PM
stupid video, waste of time. go out and canvass.

BigRedBrent
01-20-2008, 07:27 PM
stupid video, waste of time. go out and canvass.

Will do, but while I am not doing that I try to think outside the box.

I have been told that David Letterman supported Ron Paul the last time he ran for president. Why have we not seen much of him?

BigRedBrent
01-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Anyone know any celebrities?

Opiner
01-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Most of Hollywood are corrupt and they will probably support who pays them the most.

BigRedBrent
01-23-2008, 02:45 AM
We need more high profile endorsement people!

Find as many libertarian minded people as you can and inform them of the only libertarian minded candidate that has a chance at winning the presidency.

BigRedBrent
01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I am getting sick of the supporters of the other candidates speculating on who the Ron Paul supporters will go to when Ron Paul drops out. If people only knew what was going on in this country they would know the answer for this election is Ron Paul or bust.

Our country is just as doomed if we get a democrat in office as it will be if we get a republican in office other then Ron Paul.

I have lately been getting very depressed at the lack of attention for Ron Paul in this nation. That those who don't understand the importance of this are going to go out and vote. This depresses me greatly, I want so desperately to do something to prevent this. It is almost literally driving me out of my mind.

But still we must fight for what we know to be the only choice we have been given, we MUST do all that we can to help our critically important mission. Our Second American Revolution. The Ron Paul Revolution.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-23-2008, 08:25 PM
would love to see a major musician or group bring out Ron Paul to speak a minute just before they open their show... ideas anyone ?