PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!! China using RP video vlog trojan

fedup100
01-20-2008, 04:40 PM
http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=2299#more-2299

Read this and be cautious. They are using fake sites and Ron Paul video's to spread this Trojan horse. This thing will destroy your computer.

xCakex
01-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Blimp for great justice.

hillertexas
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
bump

pcosmar
01-20-2008, 04:55 PM
A good warning for window$ users.

Edu
01-20-2008, 05:06 PM
This is great! No, not the virus (most people have virus detectors anyway).

This means the Ron Paul campaign is causing so much traffic from people looking for info they can't get from the MSM that the "hackers" are interested.

We have already seen this on youtube, where people are using Ron Paul as a keyword just to get more views.

And the disinformation that is coming in means we are catching flak, and right after the Nevada 2nd place.

Think they are scared we might win this thing? Or worse, people may learn about all the fraud they have perpetrated on the American people?

tamor
01-20-2008, 05:17 PM
bump

szczebrzeszyn
01-20-2008, 05:19 PM
A good warning for window$ users.

LOL, exactly. It's funny like they always say "it will damage you computer" instead of "it will damage you computer if you're running MS Windows".
Folks running Linux, OS X an other systems don't give a damn!

pcosmar
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't worry for myself. My system is immune.
Those that run window$ are susceptible, and then their compromised box sends crap throughout the web.
We had a similar problem with Politico yesterday. They had a hi jack that took you to a site to scan your computer.
I am immune, so I'll play. I let them do their scan. It showed my computer was full of crap that was not and could not possibly be on my system.
It was a SCAM.
But folks get fooled by that crap.
Sort of like the voters out there.

gerryb
01-20-2008, 05:35 PM
This is great! No, not the virus (most people have virus detectors anyway).

This means the Ron Paul campaign is causing so much traffic from people looking for info they can't get from the MSM that the "hackers" are interested.

We have already seen this on youtube, where people are using Ron Paul as a keyword just to get more views.

And the disinformation that is coming in means we are catching flak, and right after the Nevada 2nd place.

Think they are scared we might win this thing? Or worse, people may learn about all the fraud they have perpetrated on the American people?

This sounds like an attack on the grassroots from the establishment... divert our resources to fixing our computers rather than campaigning..

freelance
01-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the warning. Beware IE users.

EvilNight
01-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Things like this make me so glad I'm switched over to Linux these days.