PDA

View Full Version : $800 Tax rebate Moneybomb - Organizing?

scar
01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
I've been reading numerous posts / threads on these forums about putting the $800 rebate we're suppose to get towards the Ron Paul campaign. I think this is a GREAT idea, and can really backfire on the elite by giving to the same person their trying oh so hard to suppress.

Now, I know a lot of people could actually use some of this money, and that's good. Use it for your personal lives if you need to.

Now for the people who have nothing else to use it on, or just plain want to see the Dr with more money, how about we all get organized and put together another donation day, specifically dedicated to the $800? I myself am a Graphic Designer so I could help make posters / help design the website. If we all use are abilities together we could make this huge.

Anyway, if there's already a thread on this forgive me, but if not, how bout it?!

Exarel
01-20-2008, 03:58 PM
maybe ronpaulrebate.com :)

jrich4rpaul
01-20-2008, 04:00 PM
If we organize this publicly they'll probably hold onto the tax rebates until after the election so we can't do it...

Exarel
01-20-2008, 04:01 PM
We should focus absolutely everything on MLK. This is when money will matter the most. If you want to get the most return on your investment, donate it all tomorrow, max out if possible.

Myerz
01-20-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure about a money bomb.....a national TV Ad exposing the Main Stream Media would be highly effective......

Expose the lies they are telling everyone..... the complete black-out of Ron Paul.

gerryb
01-20-2008, 04:04 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=93556

We need this type of system to maximize this rebate! What do you all think?

enjerth
01-20-2008, 04:05 PM
The refunds won't be mailed until June. Won't do much good.

scar
01-20-2008, 04:06 PM
If we organize this publicly they'll probably hold onto the tax rebates until after the election so we can't do it...

If I remember correctly, Bush said we can do what we want with the money...but you might be right.

Myerz - I think that would be a better idea actually. Like Exarel pointed out, we should just max out tomarrow, everyone, then use this money to do something else, like a big time ad.

Hmm. Brainstorm!

JimInNY
01-20-2008, 04:07 PM
It's in the works already:

http://rebates4ron.com/