PDA

View Full Version : Precinct Pizza Night! Invite them over for Pizza and the Ron Paul Message

Lord Xar
01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
For those more extroverted types.

In addition to going door to door, offer a 40 minute Ron Paul Pizza get together for your precinct. Politics and Pizza.

sorta like your very own precinct townhall.

This will not be a debate for others to preach 'their' candidates but just for you to talk about your choice, and to take questions.

Offer pizza and drink and just offer to create it when everyone is off of work etc..

Just an idea.

steph3n
01-20-2008, 03:30 PM
For those more extroverted types.

In addition to going door to door, offer a 40 minute Ron Paul Pizza get together for your precinct. Politics and Pizza.

sorta like your very own precinct townhall.

This will not be a debate for others to preach 'their' candidates but just for you to talk about your choice, and to take questions.

Offer pizza and drink and just offer to create it when everyone is off of work etc..

Just an idea.

very good idea. I had mentioned this months back and got no traction on the idea :(

GregVernon
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Hmm, maybe sponsor a "debate" of sorts at the polling places? Of course, this would be a very pro-Ron debate, but, it might bring more people to the event

Lord Xar
01-20-2008, 03:36 PM
very good idea. I had mentioned this months back and got no traction on the idea :(

I missed that. I think it didn't gain traction because things were still in the air. Now we know how biased and corrupt the media is, and how things are looking poorly, perhaps this will gain more momentum now as a vialble voter outreach thingy.

steph3n
01-20-2008, 03:39 PM
I missed that. I think it didn't gain traction because things were still in the air. Now we know how biased and corrupt the media is, and how things are looking poorly, perhaps this will gain more momentum now as a vialble voter outreach thingy.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22233&highlight=ronhall

just for looking back :D

pcosmar
01-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Bump

Cal Mabus
01-20-2008, 05:31 PM
IPPAC had a pizza party 3 weeks ago. We called it a Pizza Envalope party. We made up 150 slim jims with invite to pizza party and to introduce IPPAC. We called local news paper for a free listing in their Who/What? section where all free public announcements go. We listed 'FREE PIZZA", Who...IPPAC wants to introduce you to, What... to come meet other RP supporters and meet district delegates for Ron Paul of couse. We had 2 of our members MC all night and other members spoke as they were moved to do so.

We had about 40 members come and another 40 new faces who mostly saw the Who/What info which did not actually get run their but in the Politics section since it was a political candidate announcement. the paper felt like this would be the place for this type of announcement.

We had the party at the Pizza Machine which host the worlds largest pizza 40" accross so they say and it feeds 20 people. We went through 4 of them between the hours of 6 to 9. We gave everyone an envalope with 10 regular slim jims and 1 each of the issue specific slim jims. We also told them they could not open the envelope yet, it was a supprise. As all settled in we announced that they take their envalopes and remove their slim jims and put them in their pocket or purses and now they could fill that envalope with donations to IPPAC to pay for Radio and TV commercials.

We spent 415.00 on pizza and pitchers of pop. We took in $397.00 in envelope donations. We also announced the IPPAC website and donation link there as well. By the following morning we had raised a total $900.00 some bucks toward advertising. Since then by online donations to IPPAC we have raised almost $3000.00. You can go here to see where the money is being spent...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=95385

http://www.illinoispatriotspac.org/

Pitch in we still need your help. Thanks. Dr. Paul will not be silenced in central Illinois.