PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul to Debate Himself in You-Tube Debate?

Douglass Bartley
07-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Please see http://rxpaul.townhall.com/Default.aspx?mode=post&g=00cf0b2f-a723-40f0-94bb-7a184196b3a4

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:17 AM

Ron Paul Fan
07-29-2007, 07:37 AM
There are a couple threads on this already including one you started yesterday, but I'll respond anyway. It is unfortunate that this debate might be cancelled, but they're rescheduling it so hopefully it will take place. And Fred Thompson is a Republican from Tennnessee, not a Democrat.

trispear
07-29-2007, 07:51 AM
They shouldn't cancel the debate - invitations were made, if the other candidates don't make it their priority to show up, hold it anyway and tough luck. (I'll think the candidates will reconsider the closer the event comes. If they don't, more RP airtime).

Carbine556
07-29-2007, 08:00 AM
I think it's funny that all of the democrats showed up to the Youtube debate and all of our "tough on terror double Guantanamo Bay they'll follow us home" neocon candidates are scared of a few questions from We the People.

But I guess the neocons thrive on fear.:D

angelatc
07-29-2007, 08:17 AM
I think it's funny that all of the democrats showed up to the Youtube debate and all of our "tough on terror double Guantanamo Bay they'll follow us home" neocon candidates are scared of a few questions from We the People.

But I guess the neocons thrive on fear.:D

They scared the Dems away from a Fox News debate. I can't wait to see how the terrorists play them.

RPatTheBeach
07-29-2007, 08:19 AM
The Youtube republican debate was just being discussed on CNN live. Basically, they reported that the republicans are scared of this format, and the format needs to be adjusted so people ask the questions, not inanimate objects. They did state the debate WILL happen. I believe the best quote was "Come on Guiliani, how many chicken dinners can you attend?" in regards to his schedule conflict.

MozoVote
07-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Then we need a live person in a snowman costume to ask the question. WOOT!

RPatTheBeach
07-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Then we need a live person in a snowman costume to ask the question. WOOT!

LOL... they did blame "TV" for causing the props in an attempt to get recognized and selected.