PDA

View Full Version : Now more than ever!

USAF Vet Dan
01-20-2008, 03:18 PM
If you think making a donation to the RP campaign tomorrow (MLK Day) is a waste of money, I ask that you consider this. The battle to put the federal government back into its Constitutional box is bigger than a mere presidential election. Your donation will demonstrate that your commitment and determination cannot be quelled by any amount of dirty tricks, MSM bias, etc. It will show that the Revolution is much bigger than Ron Paul's campaign and that we are prepared to never give up, never back down, and never lose hope.

I felt so strongly about this that I made it the topic of my first published column (http://www.nolanchart.com/article1306.html) in Nolan Chart.

On the heels of Ron's second place showing in Nevada, let's show the world that the Revolution is alive, well and isn't going away! Donate as much as you can - even if it is only $5 or $10. Be a part of tomorrow's MLK Money Bomb!

m72mc
01-20-2008, 06:00 PM
This is it. with media blackout Ron needs money more than ever..

Go RON GO

dsentell
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm in!

2BFree
01-20-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm new, I've lurked for a bit - read - but never posted.
I'm just popping in to let you know that I think there are more like me out here.

No matter what happens, its not over, its really just begun. My wife and I are going to our first meet-up tomorrow and will be contributing to the money bomb. Never before have we participated in an election to this extent. Even my die-hard, McCain backing, older brother is coming around. Ron's message is getting traction - although it might not seem like it yet.

Any other lurkers out there? - maybe it's the time to step forward - If not here and now - when?

AisA1787
01-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Money Bomb + Holiday = Best Day Ever :D

mannycp
01-20-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm just popping in to let you know that I think there are more like me out here.

No matter what happens, its not over, its really just begun. My wife and I are going to our first meet-up tomorrow and will be contributing to the money bomb. Never before have we participated in an election to this extent. Even my die-hard, McCain backing, older brother is coming around. Ron's message is getting traction - although it might not seem like it yet.

Any other lurkers out there? - maybe it's the time to step forward - If not here and now - when?

welcome to the revolution!

USAF Vet Dan
01-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Welcome aboard! ...and thanks for giving us some positive evidence that the R3volution is growing!

2BFree
01-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Thank-you for the welcome mannycp.

Oh and for those here that wonder if Ron Paul's message is reaching the older voters - we're 50+ lifelong republicans - registered as such long before this election. I'm talking to other voters my age - more are receptive to Ron's message now than even a few weeks ago.

Carole
01-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Welcome and please, please,please, everyone-cross your fingers for Brett Favre!:D:D::D:D:):):)

Oops, got to get hold of myself here.

Welcome aboard to you and any other new supporters. :)

Army_Vet_for_Ron_Paul
01-20-2008, 09:08 PM
"Any other lurkers out there? - maybe it's the time to step forward - If not here and now - when?"

Indeed... I've managed to convert at least 10 people in the past month who have now heard the good doctor's message. My wife & I will be donating $1000 tomorrow, and I'm sure my friends will contribute in kind.

The message is spreading and more and more of us are waking up every day this revolution continues.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-20-2008, 09:11 PM
"Any other lurkers out there? - maybe it's the time to step forward - If not here and now - when?"

Indeed... I've managed to convert at least 10 people in the past month who have now heard the good doctor's message. My wife & I will be donating $1000 tomorrow, and I'm sure my friends will contribute in kind.

The message is spreading and more and more of us are waking up every day this revolution continues.
Thank you 1000 times!
welcome aboard!

2BFree
01-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Congratulations on an extremely well written article Dan - and sorry Carole - but it was a great game!

uflnuceng
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm donating tomorrow morning right when I get to work... I will go to sleep tonight dreaming and praying for a $8+ million day with atleast 30,000 new donors. I will be donating for my third time.

God bless us tomorrow... and our country's future.

123tim
01-20-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm in.

Trigonx
01-20-2008, 10:44 PM

welcome to the unstable forums of the die hard RP supporters :)

Trigonx
01-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome and please, please,please, everyone-cross your fingers for Brett Favre!:D:D::D:D:):):)

Oops, got to get hold of myself here.

Welcome aboard to you and any other new supporters. :)

i was devastated after the Packers lost :( but i'll regain my cheerfulness after i donate to RP!

Bilgefisher
01-20-2008, 10:50 PM

As a fellow Vet, welcome. Good to have you on board.

JK/SEA
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
To the over 50 crowd, [i'm 56] welcome aboard!....My wife and kids are all Ron Paul supporters here in Washington State and will be donating again to our 3rd fund raiser either tonight or in the morning.

We need to send a torpedo into the mid-section of the media.

Martin Luther King is still in our hearts tonight.

God Bless us all.

nate895
01-20-2008, 11:00 PM
i was devastated after the Packers lost :( but i'll regain my cheerfulness after i donate to RP!

+1:(

inibo
01-20-2008, 11:40 PM

Thank you. Posts like this are an inspiration to us all. Welcome to the forums.