PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha Wow!!! Can This Get Any More Obvious?? (with Picture)

greeksta59
01-20-2008, 02:01 PM
:confused:
Thanks for prisonplanet.com for posting this on their website

Can you tell me whats wrong with this picture???

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/greeksta59/200108omit.jpg

For some reason, Fox News continues to disregard the fact that Ron Paul is one of the GOP presidential candidates and he didn’t ignore Nevada like most of the presidential candidates.

I received the graphic above in my e-mail (click to enlarge) and don’t know to whom the credit is due. However, this screenshot was obviously taken of Fox News coverage of the Nevada results. For some reason, they failed to mention the #2 candidate, although they covered #1, #3 and #4.

Of course, most folks can easily figure out that Ron Paul was the candidate they “accidentally” forgot to cover.

(Article continues below)

Considering Paul’s exclusion from the New Hampshire debate, this incident, and a variety of snide remarks made by Fox commentators, it’s starting to look like Fox News has a political agenda. I wonder how this squares with campaign finance regulations, as corporations aren’t supposed to be making in-kind contributions to federal campaigns. I may disagree with the regulations, but it seems that John McCain shouldn’t be able to benefit like this from a regulation which bears his name.

UPDATE: It looks like Fox is continuing with the same general level of distortion regarding incoming South Carolina results. I’ve been watching the results come in at CNN and haven’t seen any point around the time this particular screen shot was taken when Giuliani was ahead of Paul.

greeksta59
01-20-2008, 02:06 PM
WHAT A joke, seriously

rpfan2008
01-20-2008, 02:16 PM
:D
it was when reporting <1%

but still how can America swallow such shit repeatedly??!!

now I am sure Iran will be sooner then anyone could guess :(

jeffersonT
01-20-2008, 02:20 PM
it’s starting to look like Fox News has a political agenda.

ya think?

Dave Pedersen
01-20-2008, 02:24 PM
< 1% reporting.

kyleAF
01-20-2008, 02:29 PM
< 1% reporting.

Yes, it was early, and McCain is put in the correct spot, but it still shows Huckabee in 3rd on the pictures, yet in the small print, there's Dr. Ron Paul in 3rd!!!

Agenda? Duh!

Can we get any (sorry...) more "reputable" sources to report this. (no offense to prison planet, but the LA times would be much more well-received for the average joe-citizen)

Thanehand
01-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Uh, it seems that some don't get what this photo shows. Fox is presenting the top 3, but if you look closely, you'll see that the vote results at the bottom don't match the picture at the top.

Edit: someone beat me in stating this.

rpfan2008
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Uh, it seems that some don't get what this photo shows. Fox is presenting the top 3, but if you look closely, you'll see that the vote results at the bottom don't match the picture at the top.

foolish me :eek:

Thanks for spotting it for us

voytechs
01-20-2008, 03:13 PM
OR this one:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/mediabias1cu0.jpg

rexsolomon
01-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Hit 'em where it hurts!
Boycott Fox advertisers!
Send the message:
We're not gonna take this crap any longer!

A list of Fox advertisers please.

Mark
01-20-2008, 03:18 PM

I suppose that they could say they were just showing how those particular three candidates were doing.

Which is malarkey, but, an excuse. A poor one however. But they could use it.

All this may just come down to the only repercussions being them getting their just desserts when they pass and face their judgment.

They can fool the people, but they can't fool God.

rob-NC
01-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Im just soo pissed off about MSM. and of course I know its only ya'll that I can vent to....

greeksta59
01-20-2008, 03:23 PM
lol

Bigvick
01-20-2008, 03:25 PM
You know whats even better?

Right after they showed the correct pictures a hour later - The women said "Wow Ron Paul is in second" and the guy said "Yeah whatever...." and they went to break..