PDA

View Full Version : Ghemminger, his ban, and I was wrong

Chester Copperpot
01-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with George.. I was talking to him for around 20 minutes.

Well he was banned and I feel perhaps Im at blame for getting riled up especially with the bat day thread.

After talking with him I feel his postings were sincere and that there is real information behind what he was saying.

I think he is a bit tense as I myself am and IM sure all of you are.. Frustrated perhaps is a better word.. I know we share the ups and downs of the RP campaign with Dr. Paul and we've taken our fair share of criticisms from our friends and non-friends alike because of our staunch support for Ron Paul.

So for the record, George wasnt being loony or fucking around, he had some real sincere information and I was wrong to over react and freak out.

I would also call on the moderator who banned him to unban him.

Thank you very much in advance.

ghemminger
01-20-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with George.. I was talking to him for around 20 minutes.

Well he was banned and I feel perhaps Im at blame for getting riled up especially with the bat day thread.

After talking with him I feel his postings were sincere and that there is real information behind what he was saying.

I think he is a bit tense as I myself am and IM sure all of you are.. Frustrated perhaps is a better word.. I know we share the ups and downs of the RP campaign with Dr. Paul and we've taken our fair share of criticisms from our friends and non-friends alike because of our staunch support for Ron Paul.

So for the record, George wasnt being loony or fucking around, he had some real sincere information and I was wrong to over react and freak out.

I would also call on the moderator who banned him to unban him.

Thank you very much in advance.

thanks mike

Dave Wood
Unban Unban Unban Unban Unban Unban

RonPaulVolunteer
No. He is a serious distraction and needs to remain banned.

And just because he convinced you on the phone means nothing.

Eponym_mi
Would all of you drama queens just STFU? Grow up!! Stop annoying the hell out of everyone.

quantized
01-20-2008, 01:45 PM
yeah. let him come back. he is definitely for the Ron Paul revolution.

Dave Wood
thanks mike

SO YOURE NOT BANNED AFTER ALL? WTF GEORGE?

kyleAF
Once again: who is George Hemminger?? Honestly! I'm curious now. How is he at all related to the official campaign?

Everytime one of his threads opens up and I ask this question, the thread is locked and deleted before anyone answers...

Melissa
No. He is a serious distraction and needs to remain banned.

And just because he convinced you on the phone means nothing.

+billion

shasshas
let him log on with another name and just do what he needs to do to make the campaign work in his eyes

Technics2000
Please keep your top secret info to yourself until you can reveal sources or show proof, and please don't flood the board.

ghemminger
01-20-2008, 01:46 PM
The Secret Thread leading to the closed thread that banned me.....whoa - there are powers attemting to shut sown the message FO SHO!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=95503

UtahApocalypse
01-20-2008, 01:46 PM
From the other thread on this....

I think that George has good intentions. I think that he is not deliberately lying, or feeding us crap. I do however think that his methods are flawed. Coming everyday saying that "you know something" but can't tell is pointless. Also when promised "I will have information tomorrow" well tomorrow never comes. I think the main reason for a ban (if it did happen) was tat he made new threads if his thread was moved, flooding the board with the same topic even after it is moved by a MOD is not acceptable. Hopefully if he is banned it's only a day, and he might use that to rethink how he is doing things on this board

ghemminger
01-20-2008, 01:47 PM
+billion

MEllissa - don't be hatin - you could do BETTER listenin baby :D

ItsTime
http://zapfu.com/files/91ad7rqtz85drz5oe5ul.jpg (http://zapfu.com/)

Once again: who is George Hemminger?? Honestly! I'm curious now. How is he at all related to the official campaign?

Everytime one of his threads opens up and I ask this question, the thread is locked and deleted before anyone answers...

slantedview
hey george - i guess now you are fully aware of the danger in posting partial information and the trouble that stirs up.

i'd suggest keeping quiet about stuff in the future until you can let ALL the information out. anything else is just a tease and a distraction, both of which we don't need.

RP4Pres2008
01-20-2008, 01:48 PM
The guy does not give the movement good street cred...but my god I respest the man ;)

RonPaulVolunteer

No one is hating - BABY.

You are just a moron. period.

ghemminger
jUST TO LET YOU KNOW i'M FOR REAL:

hERES A pm:

hvac ak47 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=465) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/statusicon/user_online.gif
About:Join Date: May 2007

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon1.gif hey!!
I know whats going on also, but i dont keep leading people on. I just keep telling people not to give up and that this is not over yet. It would be best if you did the same, as what your doing is distracting people from the grassroots work they are trying to do. You and I know that alot will be learned by Wed and there is a reason its not out today!

Melissa
01-20-2008, 01:49 PM

I am not hating anyone but I really hope you are banned there are now about 10 threads of this and you see it is distracting when we still have tons to do now I am going back to the Maine thread or the LA thread I hope they ban you for good

ghemminger
01-20-2008, 01:49 PM
No one is hating - BABY.

You are just a moron. period.

damn - Where's DA LUV stop the hatin PATRIOTS :D

Eponym_mi
01-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Lets spend all our time debating the "merits" of some asshole that does nothing but seek attention for himself. Just ban the asshat and be done with it. He isn't contributing anything toward getting RP elected. I'm sick of him.:mad:

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm so confused right now....

Drknows
01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/frankbean420/banned.gif

just joking

Chester Copperpot
01-20-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm so confused right now....

Yeah Perhaps Ill go spy on mike huckabee to kill sometime. :)

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-20-2008, 01:52 PM

I'm going to go spy on dead head Fred's forum...

steph3n
01-20-2008, 01:53 PM

may want to fix that, kill some TIME, not kill sometime!!

RonPaulVolunteer
01-20-2008, 01:53 PM
damn - Where's DA LUV stop the hatin PATRIOTS :D

FU! If you're a F***ing PATRIOT, start acting like one!

Dave Pedersen
01-20-2008, 01:55 PM
..."After talking with him I feel his postings were sincere and that there is real information behind what he was saying."...

People are tired of being teased with "real information" which somehow never gets out. I would much rather nothing was posted to encourage me if it contains no concrete information. That kind of encouragement is useless.

steph3n
George, just mature up a bit.

Posting a PM is not acceptable, they are PRIVATE for a reason.

You are like a fox news alert, the most annoying abused system in news, everything is breaking news.
Stop being tabloidish and report real info, like the other day with the LA offices and looking for more.

gocubsgo
jUST TO LET YOU KNOW i'M FOR REAL:

hERES A pm:

hvac ak47 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=465) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/statusicon/user_online.gif
About:Join Date: May 2007

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon1.gif hey!!
I know whats going on also, but i dont keep leading people on. I just keep telling people not to give up and that this is not over yet. It would be best if you did the same, as what your doing is distracting people from the grassroots work they are trying to do. You and I know that alot will be learned by Wed and there is a reason its not out today!

If you heeded the advice as suggested that would be great. I for one are getting tired of you constantly boasting that you have information but you can't share it. It puts a sour taste in my mouth and others.

kyleAF
01-20-2008, 01:57 PM
OK. Whatever. It only wastes your time if you choose to keep arguing on the thread...

Back to reality. Hopefully all this "big secret" talk pans out to something real. In any case, it's really a matter of votes in the end. NOT billionaires and such.

In the words of a disrupted foreman:
Everyone: BACK TO WORK!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Become a Precinct Captain for the Ron Paul campaign! Click link below:

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

:)

Chester Copperpot
01-20-2008, 01:59 PM
..."After talking with him I feel his postings were sincere and that there is real information behind what he was saying."...

People are tired of being teased with "real information" which somehow never gets out. I would much rather nothing was posted to encourage me if it contains no concrete information. That kind of encouragement is useless.

Point taken. All I can say is some people vent differently. Theres been information that Ive received in the past and Ive always kept it close to me, but ya know I think perhaps now we do need a morale boost... We should temper ourselves and be patient and be focused... We should fight hard for each state as each state comes..

Hope for the best, but play like you expect the worst.

Eponym_mi
01-20-2008, 02:01 PM
If anyone on Ron Paul's staff is actually wasting their time talking with this asshat, I have to question their ability to manage the campaign and more importantly whether Ron Paul is surrounded by idiots and might be unworthy of my efforts, money, and vote.:mad:

EvilEngineer
01-20-2008, 02:03 PM
I find it funny that the late comers are passing judgment on the people that have been here for much longer.

Eponym_mi
01-20-2008, 02:14 PM
I find it funny that the late comers are passing judgment on the people that have been here for much longer.

Seniority <> Maturity

If any of you so-called "old-timers" are looking for respect, grow up!

hueylong
01-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Will he promise to shut up now?

yongrel
01-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm glad George is unbanned.

I still hate him with a fiery passion.

Troyhand
01-20-2008, 02:35 PM
I just want him to stop acting like he's qualified to represent the grassroots supporters.
He's not. His behavior is too infantile and self-serving to start acting like he's our spokesman. I thinks it's dangerous for someone like him to be pitching Ron Paul to the uninitiated, when he has a such a long posting history of false promises, disruption and just plain pissing people off. He'd make a better contribution if he just canvassed or did the other grunt work we're all involved with. I guess his ego can't deal with such a unrecognized role in the campaign though.

ghemminger
01-20-2008, 02:36 PM
I just want him to stop acting like he's qualified to represent the grassroots supporters.
He's not. His behavior is too infantile and self-serving to start acting like he's our spokesman. I thinks it's dangerous for someone like him to be pitching Ron Paul to the uninitiated, when he has a such a long posting history of false promises, disruption and just plain pissing people off. He'd make a better contribution if he just canvassed or did the other grunt work we're all involved with. I guess his ego can't deal with such a unrecognized role in the campaign though.

YOYOYO