PDA

View Full Version : Idea to get to every voter.

nate895
01-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Try to get onto every TV station in every Super Tuesday state on February 4th, and Dr. Paul can make a case about Iraq (that would appeal to Republicans), and list other issues he already agrees with them on. At the end he can talk about he can make an emotional appeal on why they shouldn't discount him because others say he can't be elected.

Imagine, millions of people tuning in to watch the TV when they get home from a long Monday to see a nobody running for President making a face-to-face appeal with them, and that would be what they're thinking about when they go to vote the next morning, or what they talk about at work before they vote at night. We should do this, even if it means spending every last cent we have in the bank, because it could very well work.

nate895
01-20-2008, 01:44 PM
bump

nate895
01-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Come on people, does anybody think this is a good idea?

nate895
01-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Please, someone, at least tell me if you think I lost my mind or something.

dfb
01-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Probably a few superbowl commercials would get more exposure than any blimp, news campaign, etc... Sad,

The best super bowl advertisement would be talked about for days, and immediately prior to the Feb 5

Of course that is a fortune.

nate895
01-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Probably a few superbowl commercials would get more exposure than any blimp, news campaign, etc... Sad,

The best super bowl advertisement would be talked about for days, and immediately prior to the Feb 5

Of course that is a fortune.

They're out of time, we either have a Super bowl commercial now, or we don't. It is entirely plausible we bought one, and we aren't going to tell anyone until Giuliani, McCain, Huckabee, and possibly Thompson turn their pants brown when they realize that they just got powned.

Though it'd be hard to avoid a program on every channel, unless people are intelligent enough to go listen to the radio we bought for them to listen to the speech there. Or they could read.

dfb
01-20-2008, 02:04 PM
I personally would love a super bowl ad if it was done very well, if not it would be turned against him. I would think it would have leaked out if they had gotten one. They have been pretty conservative with funds, so unless it was truly a grassroots project it most likely wouldn't get done. But this would be the place to put a couple of clear, concise messages to ever tom, dick and harry out there.

Its an interesting idea you have, but I think the costs might be outrageous, not to mention the logistics. Perhaps just in key states as they come up. I have no idea what commercial time costs

nate895
01-20-2008, 02:05 PM
bump up.

nate895
01-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I'd hate to BUMP again.

nate895
01-20-2008, 02:57 PM
bumpity bump

nate895
01-20-2008, 03:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^