PDA

View Full Version : The Next President of The United States

DAFTEK
01-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Weather or not we get Ron Paul in the white house we know that in the end we win anyway by having to seed of Ron Paul planted in our future or our kids future, the movement has been proven and its up to us to keep it going! I know some might be still thinking if Ron Paul does not win then who will? We are talking about speculations...

1. With that said will you Write Ron Paul's name in the ballot?
2. Who do you believe our next President will be if Ron Paul does not win?

ctb619
01-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Ron Paul

RonPaulCult
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Ok let me break it down for you. Presidents in this country are not elected they are selected. Bush was selected 8 years ago. Hand picked for the job. Same with Clinton before him.

Only one of two people will be president. Hillary or Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the only one that can beat her (and it's not looking so good for RP - but who knows)

All you have to do is follow the money and follow who is winning elections in diebold states where the exit polls are different from the end results.

Also I know for a fact that Romney will be the republican nominee because again - follow the money. Look at who is given the most corporate money. Look at the nasty ties that Romney has. It becomes obvious.

And they want Romney to be going against Clinton. They know he will lose badly to her. He knows he will lose badly to her. They are all in on it. He doesn't care that he is spending millions of his own money. He knows this will lead to many more millions of dollars by doing this.

Look at 4 years ago at how Skull and Bones John Kerry rose. His poll numbers weren't there. He didn't have grassroots. But he had the most corporate money. Before anybody could blink he was the candidate.

George W. would have lost to just about anybody. But they picked that fool who flip flopped and who had voted for the war and who pretended to be a hunter by wearing stupid hunting gear.

Remember at the convention that "this time we will make sure that every vote is counted" - yeah freakin right - Ohio was still up for grabs - voters in the poor communities were turned away - the election was stolen. Kerry didn't fight - he just said for the good of the country he wasn't going to fight. More like he did his job and it was time for him to go home.

Politics is about as real as the WWE.

The info is out there. Why is Fox News owner Roger Ailes donating to Hillary? The owner of our state run news does it for a reason.

Selected and not elected. Fight to your death for Ron Paul - our country is in deep trouble.

pcosmar
01-20-2008, 02:38 PM
1. Ron Paul , write in or ballot vote.
2. Won't F'in matter there is no difference and we WILL be screwed.

Jodi
01-20-2008, 02:47 PM
I have decided that I will write in the name of Ron Paul in each and every election for president until another man with the same credentials comes along. Even if it doesn't happen for the next 25 years I will cast my vote for Ron Paul. Unless such a man appears none of the others are WORTHY of my vote. I will no longer vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Ron Paul has shown me what a true statesman is and I will no longer cast my vote for anyone less than that.

RonPaulCult
01-20-2008, 03:00 PM
25 years from now Ron Paul will be (hopefully) 97 years old :)

mountaineer
01-20-2008, 03:03 PM
IF the good Dr. doesn't win, I see 3 positives coming from it:

1. The rise of Ron Paul-iticians into the halls of Congress.

2. Ron Paul will be the most powerful member of Congress.

3. A freedom movement, larger than the candidate, will continue to grow and change the US.

Roadrcr
01-20-2008, 03:10 PM
We can Cryogentic money bomb and freeze the good DR till america wakes up !

fmontez
01-20-2008, 03:11 PM
I will vote for the GOP candidate, unless it is Rudy, in which case I would write in Ron Paul.

WilliamC
01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
IF the good Dr. doesn't win, I see 3 positives coming from it:

1. The rise of Ron Paul-iticians into the halls of Congress.

2. Ron Paul will be the most powerful member of Congress.

3. A freedom movement, larger than the candidate, will continue to grow and change the US.

Best thing is #'s 1 and 3 aren't mutually exclusive even if Ron Paul wins :)

luvthedoc08
01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Ok let me break it down for you. Presidents in this country are not elected they are selected. Bush was selected 8 years ago. Hand picked for the job. Same with Clinton before him.

Only one of two people will be president. Hillary or Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the only one that can beat her (and it's not looking so good for RP - but who knows)

All you have to do is follow the money and follow who is winning elections in diebold states where the exit polls are different from the end results.

Also I know for a fact that Romney will be the republican nominee because again - follow the money. Look at who is given the most corporate money. Look at the nasty ties that Romney has. It becomes obvious.

And they want Romney to be going against Clinton. They know he will lose badly to her. He knows he will lose badly to her. They are all in on it. He doesn't care that he is spending millions of his own money. He knows this will lead to many more millions of dollars by doing this.

Look at 4 years ago at how Skull and Bones John Kerry rose. His poll numbers weren't there. He didn't have grassroots. But he had the most corporate money. Before anybody could blink he was the candidate.

George W. would have lost to just about anybody. But they picked that fool who flip flopped and who had voted for the war and who pretended to be a hunter by wearing stupid hunting gear.

Remember at the convention that "this time we will make sure that every vote is counted" - yeah freakin right - Ohio was still up for grabs - voters in the poor communities were turned away - the election was stolen. Kerry didn't fight - he just said for the good of the country he wasn't going to fight. More like he did his job and it was time for him to go home.

Politics is about as real as the WWE.

The info is out there. Why is Fox News owner Roger Ailes donating to Hillary? The owner of our state run news does it for a reason.

Selected and not elected. Fight to your death for Ron Paul - our country is in deep trouble.

very true, there is no other candidate for me except the good doctor, the rest are just a bunch of sideshow acts designed to make us think we have choice in our candidates

gerryb
01-20-2008, 03:31 PM
I will vote for the GOP candidate, unless it is Rudy, in which case I would write in Ron Paul.

Why not just put the gun to your head now?

brumans
01-20-2008, 03:32 PM
I have decided that I will write in the name of Ron Paul in each and every election for president until another man with the same credentials comes along. Even if it doesn't happen for the next 25 years I will cast my vote for Ron Paul. Unless such a man appears none of the others are WORTHY of my vote. I will no longer vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Ron Paul has shown me what a true statesman is and I will no longer cast my vote for anyone less than that.

Little obsessive are we?

Jodi's mom
01-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Little obsessive are we?

Got a little of the ocd yes I must admit.

Midnight77
01-20-2008, 03:43 PM
As Ron Paul himself says, if he throws his support behind someone else who doesn't endorse his own beliefs ... then that goes against what he stands for.

With that being said ...

1) Yes, I will write in Dr. Paul's name on the ballot, knowing obviously he won't win this way ... but nobody else is worthy of my vote and I say we all band together to do this ... giving Ron Paul the honor of being named the individual who is a non-nominee who received the most write-in votes in our nation's history.

2) Sadly, this election is going to come down to John McCain and Hillary Clinton with Hillary Clinton likely becoming the next President and First Woman President of the United States. We can thank the Feminists who are determined to vote for Hillary for no other reason other than the fact that she is a "woman", which is just as sorry an excuse to vote for Barack Obama because he is "black", and just as sorry an excuse to vote for Mike Huckabee because of his "faith".

I have never been more disappointed in the citizens of this country in their "criteria" of how they determine who they are voting for.

pcosmar
01-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Bump