PDA

View Full Version : Can you handle this

conner_condor
07-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Whether or not English should be the official language is another argument entirely. That wasn't even the point of this thread or your contention that my parents should get out of the country.

You argument is not based on facts (my parents do understand english, most Americans can't even understand some of Ron Paul's academic explanation of the Fed Reserve or Blowback) and it's based on ignorance (you have no idea what it is like to learn another language).

I'm assuming you are implying I'm a Communist Chinese when you ask where my loyalty is. Yeah.. That really make sense when I support Ron Paul.

yes my arguments are based on facts. We are going on defense now.I have no reason to speak another language. America is not for sale. How hard is it for others to understand?
America has been raped and sold out. And we the people have been asleep to long. We the people are as one. No more. Welcome to the revolution. If something happens to Ron Paul. We The People will take Revenge. No more will our country be sold out. Now whoa on that. Everyone who stands behind Ron Paul better be ready to back him up. I will not let him die for us and then stand back and say, Oh Well. Understand this now. The Revolution will start if he makes it or if he doesn't. We are the people. This is our country. Many said he is john henry. Money and donations are not welcome if your not willing to lay your life down on the line. Shut the fuck up now and walk away if you think money is going to secure you.

Mom4Ron
07-29-2007, 12:16 AM
There's a time and a place for everything. When someone is on your side and trying to help, there's little point in jumping down their throats.

conner_condor
07-29-2007, 12:19 AM
There's a time and a place for everything. When someone is on your side and trying to help, there's little point in jumping down their throats.

Making my point.

Mom4Ron
07-29-2007, 12:22 AM
No not really. You went postal because someone asked for help (not specifically from you) and now you're ranting.

DjLoTi
07-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Are you spamming???

Lord Xar
07-29-2007, 12:33 AM
uhmmm... now you guys are JUMPING down his throat..

chill..

Mom4Ron
07-29-2007, 12:34 AM
You're right.

michaelwise
07-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Please Condor, don't get your panties in a bind. No need to take things so personal.

austin356
07-29-2007, 12:51 AM
ugh, Condor is making me sick. (well not literally)

ThePieSwindler
07-29-2007, 01:05 AM
hay u guyz lets all b friends.

Nefertiti
07-29-2007, 08:38 AM
We have to remember that there always will be a certain percentage of the population suffering from mental illnesses and we will encounter them from time to time and have to deal with them, whether offline or online.

wbbgjr
07-29-2007, 09:23 AM
yes my arguments are based on facts. We are going on defense now.I have no reason to speak another language. America is not for sale. How hard is it for others to understand?
America has been raped and sold out. And we the people have been asleep to long. We the people are as one. No more. Welcome to the revolution. If something happens to Ron Paul. We The People will take Revenge. No more will our country be sold out. Now whoa on that. Everyone who stands behind Ron Paul better be ready to back him up. I will not let him die for us and then stand back and say, Oh Well. Understand this now. The Revolution will start if he makes it or if he doesn't. We are the people. This is our country. Many said he is john henry. Money and donations are not welcome if your not willing to lay your life down on the line. Shut the fuck up now and walk away if you think money is going to secure you.

It's these kinds of rants that really scare me. For some reason conner can't drop this subject and has made it personal with me. I wonder why?

All this talk about America being raped and America being sold out and this attitude that other countries are inferior. Please come out and say it if you are a white nationalist.

In fact, why don't all the white nationalist on this forum just proudly come out and say you are one. I'm sure you guys don't want me to support Ron Paul so just show me your numbers on this forum and I'm out.

I've been supporting this forum's created radio and newspaper ads, and I would really like to know I'm not sending money to guys who supports these views.

Unfortunately, at this stage of the campaign since Ron Paul isn't a mainstream candidate yet, maybe a lot of these groups make up a good percentage of Ron Paul's support. If that's so then I can't help but feel like a moron when I'm out in my Ron Paul shirt. I understand that's not what Ron Paul says, but what if they are using Ron Paul as a tool to their ends and they do make up a large fraction of Ron Paul supporters?

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid right now, but that link yesterday to the stormfront.org showed how overwhelming their support for Ron Paul is.

Original_Intent
07-29-2007, 09:31 AM
NO the vast majority of people here do not support what he is saying.

I agree with the part about this fight may become a real one, I do not believe TPTB will relinquish power just by us winning an election, and if anything does happen to RP, WE THE PEOPLE must demand blood for blood.

Other than that, his reaction to your request for a way to translate RP's materials (have you tried babelfish?) is not getting much support from the other members of the forum, so it should be clear to you that we don't share his views in that.

maggiebott
07-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Since I see no option to start my own thread as you would on a normal forum, you can move it for me if you like.

I saw both shows and again there is no mention of Ron Paul being anywhere in the polls. Bob Shiefer lets his guest run the show and takes the guy's word that there is no viable conservative in the race that the american people like.

I tried to send email to both shows and they came up as errors. There was a phone no. for face the nation which I got an answering machine. I told them they all drank the koolaid along with a good rant.
Their phone # 202 457 4481 for anyone that was as frustrated as me.:mad:

LibertyEagle
07-29-2007, 09:44 AM
I think America has been raped and sold out too. I also think our country is in deep trouble. But I also think Condor is directing his anger in totally the wrong direction.

You are totally welcome here, wbbgjr and I fully support your effort to translate Dr. Paul's writings.

Just like in every campaign, you're going to run into some people with differing views. Dr. Paul's message of liberty attracts people across the entire political spectrum, as you know.

Brush it off. We're all in this together. :)

Nefertiti
07-29-2007, 09:45 AM
You haven't fallen in with the wrong crowd. Conner has fallen in with the wrong crowd and doesn't reflect the views of the majority here or more importantly Ron Paul himself.

I can respect different viewpoints myself but Conner crosses the line and misrepresents Ron Paul's viewpoints and that is something that I think none of us should tolerate.

The Ron Paul supporters I have encountered here are almost all very tolerant and respectful people-and are quite frankly a breath of fresh air in the poisoned atmosphere we have had in this country the last few years.

LibertyEagle
07-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Since I see no option to start my own thread as you would on a normal forum, you can move it for me if you like.

Sure there is. Just go to the root level of this sub-forum and you will see a button to push to start a new thread. Here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2