PDA

View Full Version : I have a plan in case they can't prevent voter fraud

Man from La Mancha
07-29-2007, 12:07 AM
I have an idea what if every Ron Paul voter in each election uses an absentee ballot and a copy and has them notarizes and registered and signed receipt delivery. Send one to the election board and the one to ourselves along with the signed receipt it should work. Using the post office makes it a very secure document. The notary witness's our vote and the post office verifies the election board got it. In case of vote fraud there will be a trail. And unlike puppets Kerry and Gore, Ron will fight. 50 million paper trails. Is there a lawyer or someone out there that would know this to work?

michaelwise
07-29-2007, 12:14 AM
Every voter should get a receipt of their votes. They could take that receipt to their election office in the event of a recount. Just like the purchase at a grocery store.

princessredtights
07-29-2007, 10:33 AM
That's interesting - I live in Oregon where we have "vote by mail" ... :mad:

(I miss going to the polls .... :o )

Man from La Mancha
07-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Every voter should get a receipt of their votes. They could take that receipt to their election office in the event of a recount. Just like the purchase at a grocery store.

They have so called lost many absentee ballots before. The notarize with registered and signed for makes it much harder to lose and can specifically identify the people responsible for mail fraud which is a highly punished crime and has boughten down very powerful people. That would scare them plenty when they say it was lost.

This doesn't seem important to most here and I don't why. We need a fail proof back up plan that can work. Are there any out there knows about a plan like this or comes up withone better?

freelance
07-29-2007, 01:37 PM
See this thread:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=9605

CurtisLow
07-29-2007, 04:19 PM
A eye popping video. (TRUE)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3954858769441262005&hl

Hacking A Dieblold Voting Machine's Memory Card
http://www.livevideo.com/video/56A9F628EE3E45DF901B9F4944D9B314/hacking-a-dieblold-voting-mach.aspx

I like your idea Man from La.

Arkris
07-29-2007, 05:58 PM
I like your idea, we definitely need a paper trail to counter any fraud caused by manipulating the electronics. However, I seem to remember hearing that they don't count the absentee ballots unless the election is close enough to warrant it; essentially, your ballots probably wouldn't be counted.

Maybe somebody could correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not exactly certain if that's true.

ShaneC
07-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Arkris, I've heard the same.

Man from La Mancha
07-29-2007, 10:22 PM
I like your idea, we definitely need a paper trail to counter any fraud caused by manipulating the electronics. However, I seem to remember hearing that they don't count the absentee ballots unless the election is close enough to warrant it; essentially, your ballots probably wouldn't be counted.

Maybe somebody could correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not exactly certain if that's true.

I too would like to know that. Would it be easier to get a bill passed instead that says all votes must be counted? There is a great deal of vote fraud with absentee ballot counting also the old way. What if the absentee form is folded and taped shut with no envelope with the back facing out so the post mark is on the document itself?

Even if you get a paper receipt -- which is not the case with the new touch screen systems -- so what? You know how you voted with or without a paper receipt. But even if the voter is given a paper receipt, that does absolutely no good with regard to the overall election count.

You, the voter, KNOW how you voted. But how do you know how the 10,000 other voters in your city voted? or the 5 million voters in your state? or the 90 million voters in your nation? You cannot know it -- unless there has been a verified, open hand count at each precinct, as specified in our model legislation proposal. If such a neighborhood precinct by neighborhood precinct count is not done, then ONLY the people who programmed the computer and/or who have access to all the codes -- are in a position to view the results in secret -- and alter them, if such insiders so desire, before they are published for the public to see

above is from
http://www.votefraud.org/election2000_scam.htm
Read sections 11 and 12
Read section 6 on exactly how to run a paper ballot election
it's all interesting